Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language (3279 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by newslife: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
wink cheesy grin Please i want you to say I LOVE YOU in you own way or language like this; i am Igbo man i love you in Igbo is A HURU M GI NA ANYA, and
AM thanking you as you are proud of language, feel free to share yours

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
newslife:
wink cheesy grin Please i want you to say I LOVE YOU in you own way or language like this; i am Igbo man i love you in Igbo is A HURU M GI NA ANYA, and
AM thanking you as you are proud of language, feel free to share yours

I luf you ,talk your own grin

Mo fe ran e / Mo ni fe re

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by olu77(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nna sonki yariyan tun ba yau ba kiss
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by iceberylin(m): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
[size=20pt]Annypie āƒųŗų m gį ŋā Anya cheesy[/size]
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Odunharry(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Mo ni fe re

Te amo
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by newslife: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2014
wink cheesy grin make it understandable pls
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by youngice(m): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2014

Migwo
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by PrincessB1(f): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2014
Manyi oyisi awu....... Ebira, Nafe d'owe....... Igala.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by LaurelP(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2014
U shinup doG

*right to left*
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Odunharry(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2014
LaurelP:
U shinup doG

*right to left*
werey...lol
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2014
Nice topic cheesy but can everyone say what language it is first

I'm Tsonga (South African) and you say: Nakurhandza kiss
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2014
Odunharry:
Mo ni fe re

Te amo

Language?
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Isn't "Tsonga" a Congolese name?

And "Nakurhandza" looks Japanese...but SA is the rainbow country and it looks fresh. grin
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Mi bomboclart luv yuh!

Deya! cool
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by nanauju(f): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2014
Babyy A huru m gi n'anya
Oya 1+1= u & I
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Odunharry(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Language?
yoruba

spanish
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Odunharry(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2014
SirShymex:
Mi bomboclart luv yuh!

Deya! cool
buhahahahaha
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Isn't "Tsonga" a Congolese name?

And "Nakurhandza" looks Japanese...but SA is the rainbow country and it looks fresh. grin

lol No its not...the language is XiTsonga...it confuses many other South Africans. It originates from Mozambique but its one of the official languages in SA because in Limpompo there's a large Tsonga Population.

I can teach you a few more sentences if you would like cheesy
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol No its not...the language is XiTsonga...it confuses many other South Africans. It originates from Mozambique but its one of the official languages in SA because in Limpompo there's a large Tsonga Population.

I can teach you a few more sentences if you would like cheesy

Interesting. Africa is just so diverse...and I absolutely love it.

I never knew there was an ethnic group called "Tsonga" in South Africa. I know about Zulus, San people, Xhosas, Ndembeles, and those classified as colour reds.

Spit more Tsonga bars, and tell me more about ya kinky braids. I'm all ears. grin

Refreshing.
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Interesting. Africa is just so diverse...and I absolutely love it.

I never knew there was an ethnic group called "Tsonga" in South Africa. I know about Zulus, San people, Xhosas, Ndembeles, and those classified as colour reds.

Spit more Tsonga bars, and tell me more about ya kinky braids. I'm all ears. grin

Refreshing.

Well we are sort of in the minority so its understandable. Khoi San are kinda extinct, their language is dying out but yeah we have 9 official languages.

What would you like me to say ... nothing dirty embarassed lol
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by newslife: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2014
SirShymex:
Mi bomboclart luv yuh!

Deya! cool
the language pls
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by newslife: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2014
olu77:
Nna sonki yariyan tun ba yau ba kiss
language
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Well we are sort of in the minority so its understandable. Khoi San are kinda extinct, their language is dying out but yeah we have 9 official languages.

What would you like me to say ... nothing dirty embarassed lol

Khoi San aren't extinct - Mondisweets is Khoi San a la bushwoman. grin

Don't let mondi mondi catch you calling her extinct. tongue ;

Er, how about tell me your best kept secret, and if you're as curvy as ndembele and xhosa chics. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2014
newslife:
the language pls

Patois!

Mi bomboclart yardie from Kingston Jamaica!

Jamaica, we not going down, and dem huff and dem a puff and dem a frown. cool

Deya!
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
iceberylin post27624111: [size=20pt]Annypie āƒųŗų m gį ŋā Anya cheesy[/size]
awwn,nwoke mu.

u dah lif my team abi..*i can see d ifunaya oo
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by iceberylin(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
Annypie:
awwn,nwoke mu.

u dah lif my team abi..*i can see d ifunaya oo
Wait,you neva see my campaign post
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Wait,you neva see my campaign post
i really havnt oo

just no mentions from u na

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Saranghae(korean)
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
I LOVE YOU

I'm British

Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by ucheokpara100(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kinkybraids:

were are u in south africa I need someone 2 love here.
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by iceberylin(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2014
Annypie:
i really havnt oo

just no mentions from u na
Serious undecided
go to the campaign thread and see my wonders....
Maybe i miss spelt ur name
Re: How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language by maryam6(f): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2014
'mey wa we' in nupe language

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pretty Girl Needs A Deodorant Or A Douche? (PHOTO) / I'm 17yrs Nd I'm Inlove With My Step-couz For Over 5years Now / People Say I Look Innocent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.