Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. (35776 Views)

Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? / Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force / Become A Landlord Today And Cease From Being A Tenant With Just N34,000!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2014
coded01:

Too much of Yoruba movies... grin grin grin
don't mind the parrot. He thinks he knows it all. He's been talking trash all this while. When they manage to build a bungalow in sango or mowe ibafo they will come here ranting like toothless bull dogs.

The same house he would soon sell to the same easterns as warehouse.
Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by coded01: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2014
slimmy05:
don't mind the parrot. He thinks he knows it all. He's been talking trash all this while. When they manage to build a bungalow in sango or mowe ibafo they will come here ranting like toothless bull dogs.

The same house he would soon sell to the same easterns as warehouse.

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by Nicepoker(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
ibedun:
Useless tenants, go and die or build your own house.

Especially so with those marauding defaulting SE people in Lagos.
this is another ram.
Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by Samzzy94(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
ibedun:
Useless tenants, go and die or build your own house.

Especially so with those marauding defaulting SE people in Lagos.

Seems you have lost ur senses abi.....
Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by cbrass(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
modelmike7:
. . . . . . . Thanks for the advice my dear brother, i am on it presently. May the good Lord see me through it all. You will be invited to come have some Barbecue on my House-Warming Parry!!!

Am also busy with mine...I may not have time to come tongue
Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
cbrass:

Am also busy with mine...I may not have time to come tongue
. . . . . . . Congratulations to 'us' in advance then. Chop knuckles!!! . . .. . . But. . . . . . . Why the tongue out!!!
Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by cbrass(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
modelmike7:
. . . . . . . Congratulations to 'us' in advance then. Chop knuckles!!! . . .. . . But. . . . . . . Why the tongue out!!!

Don't mind me joh, I sometimes use the wrong smiley. This would have been better wink
Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by amarilo: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bright2:
50k fine for all the suffering ,the tenant is still @ lost. The judgment inversely favoured the Landlady.
depending on the rental fee. Since 2013 the tenant might be paying rent. So if it's a 100k house the tenant must have saved some Benjamin.
Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by ooshinibos: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Its actually a landlady.
Thank you bruv ..we can tell the op story is fabricated

1 Like

Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by pumpin101(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Landlord Is About To Evict Me From The House And My Rent just Due two week ago ,He gave me a notice to leave his house when i still have 6 month Rent .Now my rent expired on 25 of feb now he want me to leave the house ending of march place What Do I Do? NIGERIA HELP ME OOOOOO WHAT CAN I DO ...............
Re: Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. by mfm04622: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
modelmike7:
The Judge should kindly be transfer to Lagos ASAP, by the time like 10 Landlords land for jail, the others will learn their lessons and treat their tenants like TFC customers!!!

Why won't you your rent? No landlord will forcefully eject a paying tenant. Pay your rent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning / Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.