Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex (2728 Views)

8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by mumumugu(m): 3:40am On Nov 01, 2014
Broke Guys shouldn’t be given the Privilege of having Sex. What on earth are they even celebrating? They should be out there looking for money and hustling hard.

Women should stop pampering broke guys. Is it even normal to have an erection or even feelings when you are broke? How on earth do you even sustain an erection on an empty walletBills are on your neck, debts are chocking you, your shoes are worn out and the landlord is stressing you.
Sex should be enjoyed by rich and successful men only. So then broke guys can know that nothing comes cheap in life. Ladies stop allowing these broke guys to sweat on top of you, when they can’t sweat at work for you.

So ladies think you now know what to do. If he’s broke, send him on a sex fast until he learns to make some money. The time for jokes is over.
And broke guys who are about to comment? Do you think when you make her pregnant, brokenness will buy the baby’s diapers? Do you think brokenness will buy her ? Sex should be a privilege for rich and successful men only. Most of you are saying it’s about love.

.Who tells you that love pays the bills? Who tells you that love tells the Landlady to keep quiet at the end of the day? From now on, only men with Money should have sex, in this way, broke men will stop being lazy and go make money, but if they continue getting the sex for free, they get more spoilt and won’t bother to look for a job and start a business

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmmm, they are coming soon to reply you and justify themselves! . . . . . But what about the girls they get down with? . . . . . . It takes two to tango remember?!
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by arimahoseloka(m): 4:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Na wa o.. how much u get? don't u know brokage is relative?
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by eraly(m): 4:58am On Nov 01, 2014
mumumugu:
Broke Guys shouldn’t be given the Privilege of having Sex. What on earth are they even celebrating? They should be out there looking for money and hustling hard.

Women should stop pampering broke guys. Is it even normal to have an erection or even feelings when you are broke? How on earth do you even sustain an erection on an empty walletBills are on your neck, debts are chocking you, your shoes are worn out and the landlord is stressing you.
Sex should be enjoyed by rich and successful men only. So then broke guys can know that nothing comes cheap in life. Ladies stop allowing these broke guys to sweat on top of you, when they can’t sweat at work for you.

So ladies think you now know what to do. If he’s broke, send him on a sex fast until he learns to make some money. The time for jokes is over.
And broke guys who are about to comment? Do you think when you make her pregnant, brokenness will buy the baby’s diapers? Do you think brokenness will buy her ? Sex should be a privilege for rich and successful men only. Most of you are saying it’s about love.

.Who tells you that love pays the bills? Who tells you that love tells the Landlady to keep quiet at the end of the day? From now on, only men with Money should have sex, in this way, broke men will stop being lazy and go make money, but if they continue getting the sex for free, they get more spoilt and won’t bother to look for a job and start a business

I jus dey imagine, if Pple like you become GOD, weytin go happen?

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by mperoakeem(m): 5:09am On Nov 01, 2014
wtf
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 01, 2014
Its hard for a broke guy to attract or fvck a neat lady ,although it smtimes happen..every girl fvcks a guy she' s attracted to..broke + broke but odatimes,anytin goes..hope u ain't a broke ass nicca? @Op
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Sowl(m): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2014
@op you sound like a spoilt rich kid from a privileged home that as never needed to sweat it out before making a penny in his life,because if you came from an humble background and you just had to hussle for every penny you earn and spend you wouldn't spill trash all in the name of wanting to naturally justify your moniker. Because what this your post means to every reasonable human,is ladies should put a price tag on not only sex but their dignity and become runs galz,olosho or put bluntly ho's. Having sex is crazy on its own,but making our ladies get reoriented that its pretty cool to be prostitutes by franchise is absurd, weird,dastardly and totally uncalled for. @op just so you know since you claim not to be broke I guess you shouldn't be less than the standard of the likes of wizkid and davido,I expect you to be even richer than the dudes I just mentioned to make you justify your post,because seriously they shouldn't be older than you are or probably you belong to the same age bracket . And please for the love of Christ get a real life and stop brawling and bragging online about what you ain't in reality because your pseudo e-life only gives you joy temporarily before the stings of the real world continues to torment you like it does everyday.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Sowl:
you wouldn't spill trash all in the name of wanting to naturally justify your moniker.
Lol...
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Sowl:
you wouldn't spill trash all in the name of wanting to naturally justify your moniker. .
classic grin
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by utenwuson: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2014
Yea.........robbery is part of hardwork n it mks me sweat while @ duty....@op am coming 4 ya........ll rob u of ya fackin money n Bleep dt ur cheap LovePeddler...........yu no get sense @ all op....Sex is a gift from God not frm riches. Na u go wan collect person wife cos he no get money, thank God jazz no d too cost 4 my side, na to send u go meet ur rich grand father!
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Infomizer(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2014
mumumugu:

..........Said the fake-arrse-hiding-behind-a-well-deserved-sobriquet-trying-to-prove-a-point-that-really-isn't-worth-it-attention-seeking-probably-poorer-than-a-village-church-rat fella..wink grin
Pardon me bro...I just wanted to correct you by saying e-rections are normal sha..Rich or broke..There's this thing called 'reproduction' and the last time I checked, it was a natural [not financial] something.
#DropsMic
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by adanduka: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Did your GF leave you for a broke guy?

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by MaziOmenuko: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Infomizer:
..........Said the fake-arrse-hiding-behind-a-well-deserved-sobriquet-trying-to-prove-a-point-that-really-isn't-worth-it-attention-seeking-probably-poorer-than-a-village-church-rat fella..wink grin
Pardon me bro...I just wanted to correct you by saying e-rections are normal sha..Rich or broke..There's this thing called 'reproduction' and the last time I checked, it was a natural [not financial] something.
#DropsMic

Classic cheesy

@topic, this topic was created and discussed sometime ago. Are we recycling old topics now?
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by ghost1718(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2014
small small boys like u dey broke. Pass nowadays nigger ur head no CORRECT at all,watin u dey form now ?? Say u never broke befor abi watin??
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by temitemi1(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2014
@op pls give us d source. I have seeing this post before man...
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by LaurelP(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Why are they replying d guy?
Can't u guys see his moniker?

*Mugu times 2*
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Awho(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Sowl:
@op you sound like a spoilt rich kid from a privileged home that as never needed to sweat it out before making a penny in his life,because if you came from an humble background and you just had to hussle for every penny you earn and spend you wouldn't spill trash all in the name of wanting to naturally justify your moniker. Because what this your post means to every reasonable human,is ladies should put a price tag on not only sex but their dignity and become runs galz,olosho or put bluntly ho's. Having sex is crazy on its own,but making our ladies get reoriented that its pretty cool to be prostitutes by franchise is absurd, weird,dastardly and totally uncalled for. @op just so you know since you claim not to be broke I guess you shouldn't be less than the standard of the likes of wizkid and davido,I expect you to be even richer than the dudes I just mentioned to make you justify your post,because seriously they shouldn't be older than you are or probably you belong to the same age bracket . And please for the love of Christ get a real life and stop brawling and bragging online about what you ain't in reality because your pseudo e-life only gives you joy temporarily before the stings of the real world continues to torment you like it does everyday.

don't mind all this small privilege spoilt brats whose parents provide their every need. Will always come out spilling trash. Ah dont blame d op lets even check it guys like him are even broke ass niggas in real life who make little pennies and just run around bragging about it. Well dats only works for amature ladies because real big girls know his type and also know the fact that in 20 years time empty pride aint going to pay bills.
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by major466(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2014
Chei. Broke guys don suffer for Nairaland. grin
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Missmossy(f): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2014
Hian! Op you harsh oo

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Liamm(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sowl:
only one person get all these shocked. Choi. Mumumugu, E-RIP in advance cry
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Spydamannn(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
I agree...broke men having sex around and making broke babies
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by AcidosisMega: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
S. ex should only be enjoyed by married folks.

Either rich or poor bachelor... y'all are theives!
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by mooremedia: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2014
silly talk
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by itsValo(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Wat is this one sayin
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by lilmax(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2014
Broke guys should be denied both sex and marriage
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by rallymento(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
This OP is just a pathetic lady, please tell us what happened to you and seek for proper counseling.
Secondly, women empowerment is trendy, gone are those days men buy diapers for kids. These days men channel their income into businesses that will be inherited by their children.
3rdly, women crave for se.x more than men just that they are shy to speak out. And when they are in need of it the last thing that comes to their mind is the financial state of the guy.
4thly, most Nigerian ladies are lazy, the moment they realize that sex isn't a means to making wealth or gettin a rich man to marry them the better for them. 3% of all the ladies with ur kind of reasoning ended with rich guys, 2.5% used charms while the remaining 97% are flooding the churches and claiming prophecies that will never happen.
In conclusion, every lady should be hard working, should your husband's finances disappears tomorrow ( for money hungry chicks) you can support him till he finds his feet back. An Educated single hard working woman will keep getting suitors till death while girls like OP will enter church at age 30 and be disturbing members with Amen! Amen!! Ameeeeeeeeen!!! By that time e don late.

I pity lazy Guys, you will keep wishing for this and that before you know it, na ur funeral be that ooooo. Then you will go and give account to your maker.
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by stinggy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
missbronze:
grin grin grin

No wonder sad angry
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Dorisbest(f): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thank u. Well spoken
Sowl:
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Cholls(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
adanduka:
Did your GF leave you for a broke guy?
my brother na you soji pass for here cool. U see ode lo n se bobo yi
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
the mumu according to him name no put pishure for him profile...i bin wan see the mumu wey wryt thz kin thnq....so u dey tel me say if patience jonathan a.k.a diariz God no allow goodluck wey bin broke dat time Bleep am u tink sey she for even smell aso rock.....broke guys!ahbi no be so?but come o......broke guys identify make i whip una cmot for this thread...sai#
Re: Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex by bhaliz44(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
mumumugu:

can you get a life sir. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Guys Gain In Dating Broke, Poor Girls? / The More You Talk About Someone, The More You Will Fall In Love With The Person / closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.