Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section (3392 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
even if you claim you are not.. The quality of ur comments is beginning to give people false impression towards

We have a lot of them here and you portray the same imagine based on your comment

My comment isn't giving anyone bad impression rather you're the one being stupid.

I didn't join Nairaland to impress anyone and will never do it. I'm portraying my real life self here. If you don't like it, then pass.

If I wanted an attention I would have created a thread telling lies about my relationship or posting my pictures in all threads.

Just stay off my mention or something that concerns me.
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:

My comment isn't giving anyone bad impression rather you're the one being stupid.

I didn't join Nairaland to impress anyone and will never do it. I'm portraying my real life self here. If you don't like it, then pass.

If I wanted an attention I would have created a thread telling lies about my relationship or posting my pictures in all threads.

Just stay off my mention or something that concerns me.

Truth be told, GUY let me tell you somtn, there are so many ways to creat awareness rather than uploading ur pix, so creating a thread or uploading your pix might not be your own way of NOTICE ME .. I have stumbled upon most of your comments and it always a lame way to get attention

At least, so many woman wrappers should be sending you numerous PMs by now.. You shld be happy now that you are achieving your goal
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:

Truth be told, GUY let me tell you somtn, there are so many ways to creat awareness rather than uploading ur pix, so creating a thread or uploading your pix might not be your own way of NOTICE ME .. I have stumbled upon most of your comments and it always a lame way to get attention

At least, so many woman wrappers should be sending you numerous PMs by now.. You are already getting to you promise land

Ok. Believe anything you want to.
Your opinion doesn't matter anyways and won't change anything. smiley
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Drilla(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lol...why evils?
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:

Ok. Believe anything you want to.
Your opinion doesn't matter anyways and won't change anything. smiley

All I know is that, each time I stumble upon your comment and you refer to people as being jobless and unintelligent, i will continue to trouble you

Foolish and dumb people are mostly the ones who are quick to refer to other people as being jobless and unintelligent

1 Like

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:

All I know is that, each time I stumble upon your comment and you refer to people as being jobless and unintelligent, i will continue trouble to trouble

Foolish and dumb people are mostly the ones who are quick to refer to other people as being jobless and unintelligent

Quit already. You won. Agreed.
I'm foolish and dumb.

Atleast i'm not the only one testifying that u're jobless. smiley
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:

Quit already. You won. Agreed.
I'm foolish and dumb.

Atleast i'm not the only one testifying that u're jobless. smiley

You think it's a good thing saying negative thing into the lives of people

I pray that joblessness will be your portion in Jesus name... AMEN
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:

You think it's a good thing saying negative thing into the lives of people

I pray that joblessness will be your portion in Jesus name... AMEN

What did you just say to me now?

Positive thing? Wow! smiley
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:

What did you just say to me now?

Positive thing? Wow! smiley
noooo now

At least, you now know what it feels like
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
noooo now

At least, you now know what it feels like

oksmiley
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Infomizer:

Taking space booking to a gibberish level...E no reach to 'eya' you?
You don't get the logic lol, that kind of space booking is called NO TIME space booking grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Your Biggest Turn Off In Women / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man / HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.