Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Gender Equality. Really? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gender Equality. Really? (499 Views)

Gender Equality: What Do Our Women Really Want? / Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! / Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gender Equality. Really? by jamael(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Just had to create this thead.
Speeches about gender equality really pisses me off. Many feminist always sing about females been victims of domestic violence, God making all equal land the rest of the trash they spew from their mouth. But on the contrary, they grossly practice something different. Many things happen daily but I'll just write on this 1 that makes me want to cry
1."Real men" I first thought that it meant sexually active men. But the definition given is that they are men that don't fight with or beat up women.
that real men control their fists and use their muscles for something productive etc
my question
1.why? answer : Cuz the women are delicate and feeble.
2. if the man controls his muscle, what should the woman control? answer: her mouth of course.

The answers given already disqualifies their claim.

Conclusion: If you advocate for women being equal with men, do it by fighting your own fight and carrying the manly Cross. not by conglomerating under one NGO or the other just shouting and making noise.

My advice: Both sexes should be given equal opportunities and privilege but a woman is not a man and therefore, they are not equal. Each has their own peculiarities and should uphold it simply without the other being put in a detrimental situation.
Re: Gender Equality. Really? by jamael(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Your views are much welcomed.
Just communicate without pouring jargons
Re: Gender Equality. Really? by agitator: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
jamael:
Your views are much welcomed.
Just communicate without pouring jargons

Here to view undecided undecided undecided

You already took the first to comment angry angry angry
Re: Gender Equality. Really? by jamael(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
sowie undecidedsowie

(1) (Reply)

Does Nairaland Provide Husbands? / Simple Ways To Win Her Heart This New Year / 3 Activities To Engage In Whilst Waiting For Your Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.