Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! (5356 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Our constitution will now have women equal to men!

How come its happening now in 2016?

We should have been over this long ago!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Speeechless3(f): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
grin grin

gringrin Have you heard?
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by ify2nyce(f): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
what difference will it make
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Speeechless3(f): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

gringrin Have you heard?
grin yea but i dont agree with it tongue
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
hmmmmm let it come, @op it changes nothing, even the most powerful woman on earth which is the queen of england, dont even rule her own country, her country is bein ruled by her husband, the prime minister and the house of lords which are all men. its a man's world after all.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
grin yea but i dont agree with it tongue
shocked How do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Marinza(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls rest... No one is scared of gender equality, at least I am not. It's really a good development.

I just pray that if the bill is passed it hopefully covers the fact that women are now equal to the men in all aspects including physically.

So that when you get beaten by a conductor for running your mouth in public like y'all normally do, and not one person comes to help, try to remember you are equal.

11 Likes

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
ify2nyce:
what difference will it make

We would have bigger representation in the governance of this country seeing how you men have failed.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Julietcutie(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yippy yippy cheesy
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Marinza:
Pls rest... No one is scared of gender equality, at least I am not. It's really a good development.

I just pray that if the bill is passed it hopefully covers the fact that women are now equal to the men in all aspects including physically.

So that when you get beaten by a conductor for running your mouth in public like y'all normally do, and not one person comes to help, try to remember you are equal.

undecided you pained. Sorry its not my fault.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Julietcutie:
Yippy yippy cheesy
Yeeeeeaaaah ! cheesy
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmmmmm let it come, @op it changes nothing, even the most powerful woman on earth which is the queen of england, dont even rule her own country, her country is bein ruled by her husband, the prime minister and the house of lords which are all men. its a man's world after all.
Its Baba God's world not men's world durrrh
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Speeechless3(f): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shocked How do you mean?
Hard to explain. I feel smetins are natural...like men being on top...

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Its Baba God's world not men's world durrrh
LOL its baba GOD not a he?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
Hard to explain. I feel smetins are natural...like men being on top...
I understand you sha but....
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL its baba GOD not a he?
He is a he but he is not a man!

undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
He is a he but he is not a man!
undecided tongue
lol ok its a he world after all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by vizkiz: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
gender equality?

Well, it is about time these biitches start being responsible for themselves undecided

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Speeechless3(f): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I understand you sha but....
You hate black men?
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by skywalker240(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Marinza:

Oh i pray that happens,..make i see the sharp mouth when kemi get weda one slap no go close am 4 eternity.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
You hate black men?
Why? No i dont but i detest the way they are, so empty and disorganised.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol ok its a he world after all.
I wont stress this smiley
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Speeechless3(f): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

...detest the way they are. . Looool. Thats strong. I understand but why. It may be the way God has planned everything. They may get it later girl.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:

...detest the way they are. . Looool. Thats strong. I understand but why. It may be the way God has planned everything. They may get it later girl.

For how long? They have no plans.

Sometimes i wish i was not here.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Speeechless3(f): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

For how long? They have no plans.

Sometimes i wish i was not here.

I felt same way too but ive learnt to live life the way it is. You are prolly thinking of the big picture too much, and comparing our world to others but nobody enjoys life thay way dear.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Women should be ready to do the same task as men.I no wan hear say i be woman.You must carry heavy load as men does.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:

I felt same way too but ive learnt to live life the way it is. You are prolly thinking of the big picture too much, and comparing our world to others but nobody enjoys life thay way dear.

Hmmmm True but the big picture has affected our small worlds.

Their decisions overtime are telling on all of us.

Lack of basic needs

Crumbling economy

Loss of culture

Inferiority complex

Lack of patroitism

Corruption

They have failed. Too much pampering would not make a child sit up.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Fadman4real(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I am sure your father is a white man. Anyway we need this equality bill fast so at least we would not have to be d only ones spending money on relationships. Since we are equal Dutch all the way.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Women should be ready to do the same task as men.I no wan hear say i be woman.You must carry heavy load as men does.

Gibberish. Like you ve not seen female labourers

How many men carry heavy loads

Go to the middle belt, women are the ones working their asses off while the men sit down and get drunk

mcheeeeew!
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fadman4real:

I am sure your father is a white man. Anyway we need this equality bill fast so at least we would not have to be d only ones spending money on relationships. Since we are equal Dutch all the way.

How much were you spending before?

How much do you earn?

undecided
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Fadman4real(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

How much were you spending before?

How much do you earn?

undecided

Why do u ask, are you my GF undecided

And btw is your dad white?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Is This One Love Or Mumu? (photo) / UBA Account Owner Help Me Out With This — PayPal Withdrawal and Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.