Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? (2073 Views)

Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? / I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS / Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Olutola88(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
No matter how perfect your partner is, there's always a better lover out there. Many of us tend to have a better offer at that time our relationship is getting to the advanced stage. That time it's obvious you both could marry. That time when you've known most of his or her relatives but he is yet to propose.

If at this stage, you meet another lady with a more impressive package showing a whole lot of green light, What will you do?

For the ladies, what decision will you take if the new dude with a better package asks you to marry him?

I believe we all know what a better package entails( compatibility included) *winks*

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
am coming,any option?
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nah. Cause there will someone better than the better guy too

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:
i agree wit u on daht...
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by bjprodint(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
i wil try to make my lover d best package for me
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Olutola88(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
bjprodint:
hmmm. Aunty, I'm sure you've not met a real good package. That thing no easy o! Na that time you go they talk say if Jide is serious, he should have proposed since all these years. It's not my fault o! I have to go
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Tymax(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Exactly what was on my mind.

Ask me anything- even up to half of my kingdom- and I will give thee.

grin grin
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Took the words right outta my mouth. Op, learn contentment.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by manutdadex(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
there is always a beta version of u somewhere, but if u want to marry som1 dat is perfect ladies heaven is nt far jst life wire metre away!
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by fuckshit: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
FÜCK!! it's not a FÜCKING bad thing. if you FÜCKING see a FÜCKING ‘better package' you can FÜCKING leave the ‘the former better package’ & go for the new one.

FÜCKING shït: knowing that there is not perfect human being; you will always continue to see another ‘better package’
just FÜCKING know this, what FÜCKING goes around; FÜCKING comes around grin grin
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Olutola88(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:
bjprodint:
Tymax:

grin grin
MzPreshie:
hmmm! Everybody be forming good *pensive*

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Anthony3850(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Usless OP useless topic,, even if u play dorobucci it dosent matter
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by datguru: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
bjprodint:

actually I was thinking like you but now I just let that mentality go . that's the reason I broke up with my ex, I was trying to change her and make her a better package for myself but she was this type that doesn't believe one can change another. one of the major thing was that I never liked her dress code cause I'm this type of guy that has a very high taste and I know what I wanted but in her case I mistakenly rushed into the relationship because it was my first time.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Olutola88:
It aint forming, it's the truth. If you keep changing girls/guys cause there's a more packaged one, then you'd never settle down with one, cause there's definitely a more packaged one than the more packaged you met before.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Tymax(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Olutola88:
Bro, this is not the first time I have written similar words on nairaland. I certainly didn't care about pleasing anyone here when I wrote that.

The stark truth remains that there is always someone more beautiful, more intelligent, sexier, more fashionable, richer, in summary, better than your babe.

Just stick to what you have for peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i agree wit u on daht...

Haha thanks
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tymax:

grin grin

Hehe its pretty obvious.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Olutola88:

Lol no. Its the most obvious thing ever. If he was the best and no one would ever top him ever then that's a different story all together.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by tpia6: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Olutola88:

What is your problem?

Na by force to buy what you're selling?

Even lucifer masquerades as an angel of light, what are you calling a "better" package?

This is how people dig themselves into holes too deep.

Who are you to tell someone a package is "better"?
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
MzPreshie:

Haha i swear looool
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Olutola88(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tymax:

Bro, this is not the first time I have written similar words on nairaland. I certainly didn't care about pleasing anyone here when u wrote that.

The stark truth remains that there is always someone more beautiful, more intelligent, sexier, more fashionable, richer, in summary, better than your babe.

Just stick to what you have for peace of mind.
Yes there's always someone better out there but the question is: how many of them will you meet? How many of them will even give you a face when you meet them? Getting that complete Dude/Lady to want you so much might be a golden opportunity you know. And don't mind what all these ladies are saying, all these they are saying is theory. When the real scenario presents itself, I know what women can do. They so much love good things ehn.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by tpia6: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
I'm sure your own idea of "better" is cash, looks or sex.

So shallow.

Abeg shift.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Olutola88(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
tpia6:

What is your problem?

Na by force to buy what you're selling?

Even lucifer masquerades as an angel of light, what are you calling a "better" package?

This is how people dig themselves into holes too deep.

Who are you to tell someone a package is "better"?
laughing in Mandarin. Even a 2-year old child knows that some packages are way better than some

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by tpia6: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
Of course you can relate with a two year old's cognition level.

You for laugh in yamato.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by deuce7(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Very easy to say you will stick with your bf/gf against all odds. When a better package comes now, you will start noticing all the bad things the guy/girl does and how incompatible you guys are. Relationship is a huge package and only two honest people can make it work.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Savigne(f): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Most people who go after "better packages" end up realising that not all that glitters is gold. And for those sisters whose current bf dumped another girl to be with them cause they have better packaging,just know that someday another girl with better packaging than you will come along and cart him away from you too... Penny wise.....
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Olutola88(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
tpia6:
I'm sure your own idea of "better" is cash, looks or sex.

So shallow.

Abeg shift.
lol! Calm down. I'm yet to define my “better” but you know the hallmarks you look for in a partner. Anyone that has the qualities more than another individual is conspicuously the better package. *winks*
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by tpia6: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
Juvenile.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Olutola88(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
deuce7:
Very easy to say you will stick with your bf/gf against all odds. When a better package comes now, you will start noticing all the bad things the guy/girl does and how incompatible you guys are. Relationship is a huge package and only two honest people can make it work.
thank you my brother. Na wetin I dey talk be that. We men are even better in such situations. Ladies are worse, that's when you will hear her say “A pastor told my mum that one of us will die if we marry each other”
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
The beautiful ones are not yet born, how long ll one keep changing "better package" wen all you need in a package is for the good side of the package to out weight the bad and you re good to go, cos u kno y? No package is perfect or best cos der ll always sumtin dat ll make u say dis package is not the best/perfect afta all.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by Olutola88(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol! You people are too theory oriented. Be practical! I have seen scenarios. Different ones for that matter and the people that ported from one package to another were ladies( most of them went ahead to marry the “better packages”). They are happily married and the ladies haven't been looking 4 better packages since they are married
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? by deuce7(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Olutola88:
thank you my brother. Na wetin I dey talk be that. We men are even better in such situations. Ladies are worse, that's when you will hear her say “A pastor told my mum that one of us will die if we marry each other”
lol...I dont wana say the ladies are worse at this, men too are guilty.

People in relationships should be honest and define it from the on set especially if your over 25. my two cents though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clothing For Sex / Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. / HELP: Am In Love With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.