Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (64134 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by kenex4ever(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
christopher123:

SOME GIRLS ARE ANTI SEX AND NOT GAY SO HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE WORD FRIGID RIGID GIRL

dats wat am trying to let her know oo
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by twy44(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] not all gals enjoy kissing, dis shouldn't be generalized.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
thisKingsley:

I cant believe it took me this long to figure out the meaning of OP
lol, so you now think it is 'oga poster', LMAO.

OP means Original Poster or Owner of Page.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by freecocoa(f): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
kenex4ever:
ok, but do u know dat some people can't stand d fact dat ur saliva will enter dia mouth? Dey will just throw up/ vomit on ur face, lol. Even eating food, some people haven't eaten food for many years and they r still alive. So my dear don't generalize
It's not generalizing per se, there is always an exception to every rule, now we can't change the rules based on those tiny exceptions.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by twy44(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
lesson learned
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by bhaliz44(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
iceberylin:

You go for me na embarassed
grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by kingston247: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Reiyvinn:
Kissing is a good art in romance, I agree, but the very fact that ladies (at least, the ones I've met) feast on guys like some romantic cannibals remains a mystery to me. They literally kiss as though their lives depended on it and many of you ladies could go on for hours if given the chance.

Granted, I'd like to know what secret pleasure you derive from kissing that we guys ain't getting cos, to be honest with you, it can get quite exhausting.

(Funny enough, reverse is usually the case when it's time for the main thing)

Guy u 100% correct...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by iceberylin(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
bhaliz44:
grin
My nigga

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol unless my biology teacher is a female....
Lmao! Silly Yøu..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by kenex4ever(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
freecocoa:
It's not generalizing per se, there is always an exception to every rule, now we can't change the rules based on those tiny exceptions.
ok, I give in @ dis point ma'am. "Just 2 align with d saying dat a woman always wins an argument/debate" lol
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lmao! Silly Yøu..
its in the blood...lol
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by kenex4ever(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
freecocoa:
by d way, have u voted maureensylvia? If not, pls do
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Whats there to enjoy?
You girls use that to delay us from having a good time

'Ol boy, the harder the battle the sweeter jah victory.
If you are not enjoying it then you (or her) are not doing it right.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by whugo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
I tell you bruv.them dey give award ni
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by freecocoa(f): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
kenex4ever:
ok, I give in @ dis point ma'am. "Just 2 align with d saying dat a woman always wins an argument/debate" lol
Lol, that saying is wrong btw.

kenex4ever:
by d way, have u voted maureensylvia? If not, pls do
What's in it for me?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by singlefade25(f): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
temigracie:
So, guys don't enjoy kissing too?
u always make frontpage, how come? wich juju u dey use? grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by francescainnoce(f): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
hmmmm....talking about kissing; i thought i knew how to kiss until i watched the movie contract by yvonne okoro; goshhhh i was so amazed to see the appropriate way of kissing like the lady is to turn her face to the left and the guy the other way....so romantic but i bet some dudes kisses like they poking their mouths to some emmmmm........pls dont ask me what ..hahahah.
with that style of kissing, i could forget my mouth in that of my guyss,,,,aww!!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by christopher123(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
freecocoa:
You are talking to a girl who used to believe the same about herself.

What works for A might not work for B so one just has to find what works for them, like I've already said, many factors could make a girl rigid when it comes to $ex.

you must have gone through a sexual therapy but that doesnt mean that we do not have frigid and rigid womem, they take eternity to wet
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by christopher123(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
francescainnoce:
hmmmm....talking about kissing; i thought i knew how to kiss until i watched the movie contract by yvonne okoro; goshhhh i was so amazed to see the appropriate way of kissing like the lady is to turn her face to the left and the guy the other way....so romantic but i bet some dudes kisses like they poking their mouths to some emmmmm........pls dont ask me what ..hahahah.
with that style of kissing, i could forget my mouth in that of my guyss,,,,aww!!

and that was what you learnt in that movie...kissing

good for you
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by darlenese(f): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rhetorical question....

Next post plssssss
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Let us do a poll. Nigerian Ladies do not enjoy kissing for some reasons stated
1: Bad Breath
2: Emotional detachment with kissee
3: Not romantically connected
4: Philosophically ignorant (i will only kiss my boy-friend or husband) sheesh. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by NZAN(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Agybabe:

thanks dear

happy bornday sweetheart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
I only enjoy kissing with a guy i luv or in luv with, if i don't luv u i won't kiss you cos i wudn't want to completely giv myself to u, for i ll tell u i'm not into kissin, lol.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
I did, I told u it might not deliver, my email is fighting with yahoomail grin I wanted to notify u but before I would remember to do so, b3 woulda run down just becos I was attending to mentions

mabinu dear, if u have gmail, let me have it or bbm contact if u are using it, seen ur vote, thanks kiss
Welcome.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Afritop(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Agybabe:
Me, ah dunno why those I've kissed enjoy kissing my lips.

Even when I don't want to, they plant their lips on mine at the slightest chance. embarassed
HOW MANY ARE THEY
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by mickel2223(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Reiyvinn:
Kissing is a good art in romance, I agree, but the very fact that ladies (at least, the ones I've met) feast on guys like some romantic cannibals remains a mystery to me. They literally kiss as though their lives depended on it and many of you ladies could go on for hours if given the chance.

Granted, I'd like to know what secret pleasure you derive from kissing that we guys ain't getting cos, to be honest with you, it can get quite exhausting.

(Funny enough, reverse is usually the case when it's time for the main thing)

kissing is most interesting i do enjoy it cos my wife like it more when i give her a long wet kiss
enjoy it while u can guys
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by luckybaddest(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
IdJack:
When a gal likes you...she can kiss u for hours. but those that dont...hmmm u r on ur own because she will not allow u to kiss her. the last I kiss I clean all d lip glow .....Kissing is good, it arose u emotionally
after it arose you so what next?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by francescainnoce(f): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
christopher123:

and that was what you learnt in that movie...kissing

good for you
hahahaha...
not quite dear, it was a very OK movie. had a mixture of all about learning on matters in a relationship and what not...its an A+ movie if you know what i mean. but i so enjoyed the romantic parts. they pure chemistry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by kenex4ever(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
freecocoa:
Lol, that saying is wrong btw.

What's in it for me?
nothing actually, but I will b indebted if u do
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
na wa ooo
Agybabe:
Me, ah dunno why those I've kissed enjoy kissing my lips.

Even when I don't want to, they plant their lips on mine at the slightest chance. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin
BaddieKay:

Na the one wey dey down der get taste?Lols...when u kiss a babe with a succulent full lips,trust me u'll know lips has taste wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
so you have kissing sessions?...na wa ooo
freecocoa:
What is it with the senseless generalizations?

I've literally had to ask guys to let me breathe during kissing sessions, when they won't stop kissing me like it was the essence of their being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / When She's Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.