Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! (4524 Views)

Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Gorgeous58(f): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dear Men!!!

It's that time of the month! She got those mood swings! She complains about almost everything! Her tummy hurts like nothing else! She holds back and tries to stay strong! And you come and say your woman nags so much? Complains a lot? When did you ever rub her tummy when it hurts? When did you ever tell her "babe sorry I can imagine how I hurts?" Guess never! You don't even know when she got them periods and if you do it's cause you saw the trash in the bathroom and still don't care! She trimmed her eye brows! Did you even notice that? No cause Arsenal and Manchester United got you occupied!

She changed her hairstyle and what did you say? Nothing! How much does it cost to tell her "babe that style is good but the previous one was better! You just told her what you like unknowingly!

When was the last time you told her she's beautiful? You can't remember and if you do it when you were chasing still her, so did she all of a sudden change?

When did you ever show interest in the kids day to day school work? You only waiting for end of them and if they fail, you are there blabbing "this is your mother's fault, does she monitor your school work?" Seriously? You were never home! Even your kids ask each other, "does dad live here with us at all?" And you still consider yourself a dad?

On intimacy, you say she doesn't knock it right or rather give it the way you like it! When did you ever compliment her when she gave it right? Never! And you expect her to know? And that should justify your cheating? Come on! When did you ever go for a quickie and she said no? Never!

When did you ever text her to make your favourite meal? Never! And you say you don't like eating at home! Please!

When last were you seen out with her? You can't even remember! "I've got to hang with the guys/ champions league is on" is your slogan! And if she thinks otherwise she's a bad woman!

Why not treat your first baby with love and attention? Women don't ask for much! Love her, she'll feel respected and cared for!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
R u married?
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by LaurelP(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Chineduorizu(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
I do all that to my sweet and lovely angel....she is my gold......babym I love u...tread opened.

4 Likes

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gbam!! Tell them abeg. These guys need a hard lesson on how to be romantic and loving.

2 Likes

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by emmyw(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
Still Single.
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by merit12(f): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Voice for all the voiceless woman

God bless your big yansh op

Op aare you black?
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Koko88(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
I always tell my girl that she's beautiful. Op, great thread. Will try to be a better man

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
op tell them o!! angry all they know how to do is complain, beat her, watch football and eat!! may God help us, men are something else.

2 Likes

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Awho(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
@op if this is the true defination of perfect man/ Mr. Right then i think i just have to stay just the way i am...
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tosyne2much abeg na which category this op dey?? grin
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by abel14(f): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
most men blv dat material things are more important than love and attention

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Tosyne2much abeg na which category this op dey?? grin
Na good and sensible piece of write-up ooooo

Only if OP fit be like this
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
Na good and sensible piece of write-up ooooo

Only if OP fit be like this
I trust u to release counter thread sha
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by jsunex(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
See talk ooo... senseless
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by tosyne2much(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I trust u to release counter thread sha
bros, I even want to stop creating threads oooo
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Les: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
see driver, next time you'll stop me here, i'll get you fired with a refund of my 5months salary, come-on will you get me outta this wrong thread with lightning speed!!!
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
bros, I even want to stop creating threads oooo
why?
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
why?
I just feel discouraged.. I'm sometimes not appreciated
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by karmaleon: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sweetheart, you should consider a change in partner. Not all guys are such insensitivity jackass. Good news is, I'm available! *winks
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Henrypraise: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
My humble opinion, dis is trash.

A gf makes her hair n wants u to comment on it b4 u even see it, a bf cuts his hair n a gf does not even take note if he did.

Guys how many tyms av u gfs/ wives compliment u on wednesdays evening afta shaving? Or friday/ saturday evenin afta barbin?

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
I just feel discouraged.. I'm sometimes not appreciated
eyaaa smiley
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12:

Op aare you black?

Even women with voice dont get that. Trust me. Am white and i have to terrorize him for that!
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
karmaleon:
Sweetheart, you should consider a change in partner. Not all guys are such insensitivity jackass. Good news is, I'm available! *winks

Put your pic and we will decidesmiley))
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
Henrypraise:
My humble opinion, dis is trash.

A gf makes her hair n wants u to comment on it b4 u even see it, a bf cuts his hair n a gf does not even take note if he did.

Guys how many tyms av u gfs/ wives compliment u on wednesdays evening afta shaving? Or friday/ saturday evenin afta barbin?

I always say that i like his hair after barber! Anything else?
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Gorgeous58(f): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cutehector4u:
R u married?

Nope. Why?
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by tosyne2much(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
eyaaa smiley
bros abi wetin u feel ?
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Gorgeous58(f): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12:

Op aare you black?

As per race, I'm black. As per complexion, A little dark I would say.
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gorgeous58:

Nope. Why?
lol ur write up seems like u r married....
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Gorgeous58(f): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Awho:
@op if this is the true defination of perfect man/ Mr. Right then i think i just have to stay just the way i am...

There no such thing as perfect man/woman. Everybody is flawed and that's what makes us human. What I'm advocating is love, respect and attention to your spouse.
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by MrCork: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Dear Men!!!

It's that time of the month! She got those mood swings! She complains about almost everything! Her tummy hurts like nothing else! She holds back and tries to stay strong! And you come and say your woman nags so much? Complains a lot? When did you ever rub her tummy when it hurts? When did you ever tell her "babe sorry I can imagine how I hurts?" Guess never! You don't even know when she got them periods and if you do it's cause you saw the trash in the bathroom and still don't care! She trimmed her eye brows! Did you even notice that? No cause Arsenal and Manchester United got you occupied!

She changed her hairstyle and what did you say? Nothing! How much does it cost to tell her "babe that style is good but the previous one was better! You just told her what you like unknowingly!

When was the last time you told her she's beautiful? You can't remember and if you do it when you were chasing still her, so did she all of a sudden change?

When did you ever show interest in the kids day to day school work? You only waiting for end of them and if they fail, you are there blabbing "this is your mother's fault, does she monitor your school work?" Seriously? You were never home! Even your kids ask each other, "does dad live here with us at all?" And you still consider yourself a dad?

On intimacy, you say she doesn't knock it right or rather give it the way you like it! When did you ever compliment her when she gave it right? Never! And you expect her to know? And that should justify your cheating? Come on! When did you ever go for a quickie and she said no? Never!

When did you ever text her to make your favourite meal? Never! And you say you don't like eating at home! Please!

When last were you seen out with her? You can't even remember! "I've got to hang with the guys/ champions league is on" is your slogan! And if she thinks otherwise she's a bad woman!

Why not treat your first baby with love and attention? Women don't ask for much! Love her, she'll feel respected and cared for!

...congrats...are u light skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
bros abi wetin u feel ?
The threads u create make u kinda unique tho.

Some peeps will surely hate

Stop or don't stop

If I were u,,,I'll jex ignore

Abi ur crush don join d complaining team?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed Plssss! / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) / 5 Big Lies About Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.