Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Advice Needed Plssss! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Plssss! (4536 Views)

Who Should I Marry Plssss?? / Please Help!!! I'm Having Trust Issues And I Need Everyone To Advise Me. Plssss / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Plssss! by Marisol911(f): 6:09pm On May 27, 2017
So, this guy claims he loves me, buys me stuffs, calls me and gvs me attention. He's trying to show me he loves me but I'm not feeling the guy. I mean, i think abt other guys and prefer to press phone when he's around me, i feel he's invading my personal space when he calls morning afternoon , night to know my whereabts. I can't hold any reasonable conversation wth him cos i practically don't know what to say to him. Meanwhile I'll be quickly referred to as a talkative by other guys.. Ive told him times without number that i don't love him and that I'm not the gal for him but he wont take no for an answer. He says he knows ill grow to love him, that i just don't know it yet.
I want to let him go so i have decided to cut off all communications with him.
Right now I have not picked his calls since two days ago. I hope im doing the right thing, and hope its not a case of ignoring the ones that truly love us...THE END

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by ikp120(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2017
You're doing the right thing. Ignore his calls and act cold towards him.
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by kushercain: 6:17pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
You're doing the right thing. Ignore his calls and act cold towards him.

rubbish advice....
stick to snitching

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by 9jayes: 6:20pm On May 27, 2017
"He says he knows ill grow to love him"

That's what is happening to you rit now

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Oyindidi(f): 6:23pm On May 27, 2017
One good guy is about to be hurt

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Kondomatic(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2017
We honestly don't care
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Oyindidi(f): 6:26pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
We honestly don't care
My brothergrin
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by gauntlet: 6:26pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
One good guy is about to be hurt
and he'll probably come on Nairaland next month to write "Girl's are hoes" grin

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Oyindidi(f): 6:27pm On May 27, 2017
gauntlet:
and he'll probably come on Nairaland next month to write "Girl's are hoes" grin
grin abi

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 27, 2017
Marisol911:
So, this guy claims he loves me, buys me stuffs, calls me and gvs me attention. He's trying to show me he loves me but I'm not feeling the guy. I mean, i think abt other guys and prefer to press phone when he's around me, i feel he's invading my personal space when he calls morning afternoon , night to know my whereabts. I can't hold any reasonable conversation wth him cos i practically don't know what to say to him. Meanwhile I'll be quickly referred to as a talkative by other guys.. Ive told him times without number that i don't love him and that I'm not the gal for him but he wont take no for an answer. He says he knows ill grow to love him, that i just don't know it yet.
Right now I have not picked his calls since two days ago. I hope im doing the right thing, and hope its not a case of ignoring the ones that truly love us...THE END

OP did you tell him Verbally that you don't love him? Are you sure ?

If you said it and he keeps coming. OK na, keep collecting the money. He his your benefactor smiley
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2017
Marisol911:

Nonsense!!

I pity the jobless guy calling you morning , Afternoon and Night.

Show me your account balance, let's know if you are worth calling, even for 30 seconds!!

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by joyblinks(f): 6:30pm On May 27, 2017
@OP

Pls I need that guys number.

I regret hurting alot of good guys in the past just because of yeye swag and style. Today they re happily married... So babe be wise. if he has a presentable look and a good character, pls keep him.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Oyindidi(f): 6:31pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Nonsense!!

Show me your account balance, let's know if you are worth calling, even for 30 seconds!!
She be your ex ni
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 27, 2017
Eehyaa.. sad
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
She be your ex ni
lol...
Even in a drunk state, I no fit toast this kain babe na...
I dey mad??
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Nonsense!!

undecided undecided undecided

Gold-hunter angry
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by ikp120(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2017
kushercain:

rubbish advice.... stick to snitching
What exactly are you saying?
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Oyindidi(f): 6:36pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol...

Even in a drunk state, I no fit toast this kain babe na...

I dey mad??
The way you come for her head tire me grin you dey scarce these days
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by FitnessDoctor: 6:37pm On May 27, 2017
Marisol911:

I definitely don't know when you are planning to get married because most of your posts are on relationships... Please remember that the way it is for you that is how it will be for your kids.. So thread carefully and take time to do the right thing...

But the way you feel is the most important and if you feel that nothing can ever happen between you too... then you can keep going with what you want...

But like someone told me "make decisions with your brain and not your feelings"

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2017
Mariinee:

Gold-hunter angry

Lmao...

Stop na... I just want a God fearing girl with a good account!!God fearing comes first!!

How are you babe
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
The way you come for her head tire me grin you dey scarce these days

I never pay house rent na..

lol...

I dey hustle the money!!
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Oyindidi(f): 6:45pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I never pay house rent na..

lol...

I dey hustle the money!!
Easy o, you and money grin
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Easy o, you and money grin
You wan make I sleep under Oshodi bridge??

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Oyindidi(f): 6:50pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You wan make I sleep under Oshodi bridge??
No, I get room for you grin

Seriously, you too like money
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 27, 2017
Marisol911:

Hmm although cutting commas is innocent and just .. He might act like a kid and react
Someguys find it hard to accept facts but live and learn hun .. one day a mature guy will stroll your way cheesy

P.s The way he acts after you've ignored him will TELL you if he truly ever loved you .. then you can decide if you wanna try or end it completely
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
No, I get room for you grin
Seriously, you too like money
Should I consider your room?
Tempting.... lol
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lmao...

Stop na... I just want a God fearing girl with a good account!!God fearing comes first!!

How are you babe
Like me right? wink wink

I'm dandy and you? tongue
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Oyindidi(f): 6:55pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Should I consider your room?

Tempting.... lol
Come with bulletproof, how have you been?
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Come with bulletproof, how have you been?

There must be bulletproof na... you wan make I concede away goal??

I have been doing more of reading and observing.
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Like me right? wink wink
I'm dandy and you? tongue
You are not God fearing.. God is fearing you...
Ermm.. what is dandy
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by Oyindidi(f): 7:08pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

There must be bulletproof na... you wan make I concede away goal??

I have been doing more of reading and observing.

Lol, this boy don spoil grin
Re: Advice Needed Plssss! by ifex370(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2017
Mariinee:

Gold-hunter angry

Are you serious about the marine thing? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sleeping With A Prostitute Is Fun / My Boss Did This Today / What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.