Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

(video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th (2446 Views)

Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified / Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? / Christians Colonized Us In Africa, Undeniable Fact But How? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by okwuvic(m): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Contrary to popular opinion that Jesus Christ was born on December 25th, there are some undeniable facts that have been brought forward by proponents of the point of view that Jesus Christ of Nazareth was not born on December 25th.

Many christians have viewed this video and there has been a massive outcry. Is christmas a mistake? Are christians not sure of the birth of Jesus Christ? What does this portend for christianity?

Please watch this video and share your views. http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/03/video-startling-revelation-undeniable.html

Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by TI1919(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by swisschris(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by EddyBlingzz(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2015
How dumb can you be?

nobody knows or is sure the day jesus was born. we only celebrate his birth on the 25th of december. and you should also know that the hebrew calendar is very much different from our gregorian calendar.
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by roqchiq(f): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Ermmm.....which video

Video of Jesus's birth? Abegi, if you no dey there wen him mama born am, just keep quiet, nobody go force you to celebrate Christmas. Even you no sabi wen dem born you, except wetin your mama tell you, even your papa no sure say na him born you.

Una own don too much sef.
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
How dumb can you be?

nobody knows or is sure the day jesus was born. we only celebrate his birth on the 25th of december. and you should also know that the hebrew calendar is very much different from our gregorian calendar.

And who ask you to celebrate his birth? undecided
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2015
roqchiq:
Ermmm.....which video

Video of Jesus's birth? Abegi, if you no dey there wen him mama born am, just keep quiet, nobody go force you to celebrate Christmas. Even you no sabi wen dem born you, except wetin your mama tell you, even your papa no sure say na him born you.

Calm down young lady grin
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

And who ask you to celebrate his birth? undecided
a frustrated atheist on the loose. i don't bandy words with unintelligent and confused people like yourself
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by davien(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2015
roqchiq:
Ermmm.....which video

Well inversely you weren't also there...
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Op should first prove that Jesus even existed before trying to know the birthday..
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
a frustrated atheist on the loose. i don't bandy words with unintelligent and confused people like yourself

Hahahaha..and he called me a frustrated atheist on the loose grin

Because I asked him "who ask you to celebrate Jesus birth?"

Who is unintelligent and confused now?

As if you already know my believe system. Take a chill pill bro, Christians should always be like ; [size=14pt]

1 Peter 3:15 " But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear"
[/size]

Start being a good christian ok! grin
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
johnydon22:
Op should first prove that Jesus even existed before trying to know the birthday..

Can you prove that your great grand father or fore fathers existed ? grin
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2015
davien:

Were you there during the so called big bang and evolution ? grin
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by davien(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Were you there during the so called big bang and evolution ? grin
Yes....my atoms were there...yours too...
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Can you prove that your great grand father or fore fathers existed ? grin
hehehehehehe nope i cant ... grin

oya now prove Jesus existed cheesy

1 Like

Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2015
johnydon22:

hehehehehehe nope i cant ... grin

oya now prove Jesus existed cheesy

Awww..now that is sad embarassed

Right back at you hun! tongue
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2015
davien:
Yes....my atoms were there...yours too...

Lol..evidence, proves, when?, where?, How?
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Awww..now that is sad embarassed

Right back at you hun! tongue

Lol amu sorry ok . . . Wonder how it is easier to prove Julius Caesar existed than your Jesus of nazareth grin

1 Like

Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol amu sorry ok . . . Wonder how it is easier to prove Julius Caesar existed than your Jesus of nazareth grin

Wonder how it is easier to prove that Santa claus is real than evolution theory grin
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Wonder how it is easier to prove that Santa claus is real than evolution theory grin

And am not a scientist or darwin who proposed evolution...Evolution is just another scientific study not belief and has many fossils, archeological findings supporting the theory.. smiley
I love your desperation tho grin

1 Like

Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by davien(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Lol..evidence, proves, when?, where?, How?
simple....the conservation of mass...

The law implies that mass can neither be created nor destroyed, although it may be rearranged in space, or the entities associated with it may be changed in form, as for example when light or physical work is transformed into particles that contribute the same mass to the system as the light or work had contributed.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_mass

1 Like

Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by roqchiq(f): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Calm down young lady grin

over calm dey wori me sef....i just tire...like say dem put gun for person head make him celebrate Christmas, join JW nah.

to each his own ooo.....live and let live!!?
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by roqchiq(f): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2015
davien:

well...'inversely' me sef no dey there,true true, and i no claim say i dey der....but i like the date wey dem choose, nobody force me like am....if you no like am, choose your own date celebrate the thing, am sure nobody go arrest you,sake of say, you celebrate christmas for 'August' or whenever....
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by davien(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2015
roqchiq:

well...'inversely' me sef no dey there,true true, and i no claim say i dey der....but i like the date wey dem choose, nobody force me like am....if you no like am, choose your own date celebrate the thing, am sure nobody go arrest you,sake of say, you celebrate christmas for 'August' or whenever....
lol....calm down tiger.
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2015
davien:
simple....the conservation of mass...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_mass

How does this give any form of evidence that your atom was in the big bang? undecided
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by davien(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

How does this give any form of evidence that your atom was in the big bang? undecided
simple....red shifting galaxies should highlight that...among the easiest clues.
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
johnydon22:

And am not a scientist or darwin who proposed evolution...Evolution is just another scientific study not belief and has many fossils, archeological findings supporting the theory.. smiley
I love your desperation tho grin

Talking about fossils is it those ones that are riddle with so many missing links? undecided

Thank you for the bolded...that is to show that "that which can be ascertain without prove can also be disregarded without prove" wink
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
davien:
simple....red shifting galaxies should highlight that...among the easiest clues.
Davien new stars being born smiley i wonder if the guy thinks he is made from a different stuff than any other thing in the universe...smiley before you forget remember he thinks magic did it..

Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by davien(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Davien new stars being born smiley i wonder if the guy thinks he is made from a different stuff than any other thing in the universe...smiley before you forget remember he thinks magic did it..
lol.....he's statements so far are mostly non-sequiturs(no valid points)
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maamin:

Talking about fossils is it those ones that are riddle with so many missing links? undecided

Thank you for the bolded...that is to show that "that which can be ascertain without prove can also be disregarded without prove" wink
first am not an evolutionist meaning i dont quite agree with evolution yet, its still under study even as we speak, i just say "I dont know" when faced with the question how things came to be.smiley

Now if u can refute evolution am sure you will be given a nobel price for it...I'd like to see you try cheesy

Lmao..can we now dismiss this your god cus it lacks any shred of evidence at all, atleast the evolution theory has evidence from fossiles as you agree on but still have missing links which calls for more studies.

But your sky daddy have 0 evidence or proof... So let us dismiss it likewise grin
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by Maamin(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
davien:

Lol..and red shifting galaxies are the best description of your atom in the big bang grin

How? when? How do you come to know all these?
Re: (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th by johnydon22(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
davien:
lol.....he's statements so far are mostly non-sequiturs(no valid points)
Just desperately trying to defend sky-daddy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faith,belief,reason And Truth. / The Tower Of Babel / I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.