Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? (3925 Views)

Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2014
smada13:

how is it possible? and that means their will be no cash demand from the guy.... what disadvantages ooo
Axin her 'somtin's not active,rather nt go in2 details
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2014
dayo4:

Disadvantages like? Can you elaborate a little bit
shey u have seen it?got wrote it nw
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by emperorchedda(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Never possible. Truth be told you're her maga. Now a lil bit outta your topic, did you say u buy point and kill for 1,600? That's about half the price they sell it here
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2014
adepiero:
All this journal just to express yourself? I can see you are pained grin grin grin

sorry ehn! I know life can be difficult for the CLUELESS. Take heart, your miracle is on the way my [size=18]CATFISHED [/size] friend cheesy

hehehehehehehe!!! laugh will tear my belle for here o!!!

pained on top wetin na.... I'm not like u boy....you don't have to stylishly run away...I be your papa!!!
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
cash Demand ko,Fowl demand ke,(guys ad Cat brain

ladies and mosquito brain...my father is not Donald Trump babe.....
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2014
smada13:

ladies and mosquito brain...my father is not Donald Trump babe.....
lol,ok
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by daryoor(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2014
yes if you are both impotent

yes if you are both above 80

yes if you are waiting for the old bastttard to die so u can inherit his or her wealth
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by dayo4(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
shey u have seen it?got wrote it nw
Ok, guess you're right.
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
dayo4:

Ok, guess you're right.
tankswink
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2014
emperorchedda:
Never possible. Truth be told you're her maga. Now a lil bit outta your topic, did you say u buy point and kill for 1,600? That's about half the price they sell it here

lolzzz it's actually #800 here, that is for the two Fridays we went out minus the drink o
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
daryoor:
yes if you are both impotent

yes if you are both above 80

yes if you are waiting for the old bastttard to die so u can inherit his or her wealth

lolzz....you got me laughing out my head
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
lol,ok

Hey! you are not looking bad o...love those legs mehn...but for your location ehnn
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2014
smada13:

Hey! you are not looking bad o...love those legs mehn...but for your location ehnn
tankz bro+buh sm pips say na Der mama pishur b dat.NL sha
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by dayo4(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
tankswink
You're welcome, do you stay in Edo?
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
tankz bro+buh sm pips say na Der mama pishur b dat.NL sha

lolzz...no mind badmouthers jare......u set well
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
ya it can b possible,bt has Disadvantages
like??
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2014
benromeo39:
for kids between 13-17 yes, but for adults, no.

It is imperative you give your partner yourself in every aspect, love is what brought you together, friendship is what strengthens the bond, but sex and intimacy as a whole is what keeps the relationship solid.
sex doesn't strengthen any thing....at all!!
People have sex n break up/divorce d next day
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by eMqeror: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Sometimes i wonder if havin sex increases one's gp in school or his/her life span or increases thr bank account.... U put in ur thing insyd her and do nd do and do finish, what hav u achieved? An award of excellence?
undecided how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:

Don't you know that sex is a tonic that cools your head, sweetens your day and make you more active at work?
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2014
smada13:

Don't you know that sex is a tonic that cools your head, sweetens your day and make you more active at work?
Smh smiley
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
like??
i jst Xplain now,(screw up u ll see my post
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
i jst Xplain now,(screw up u ll see my post
saw nothing
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by xtervaganza(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2014
smada13:

Hey! when did "YOU ARE" turned to "YOUR"? do you really have a working brain?

For your mind now you think you are smart oh?!, not knowing you just showed the world your unintelligent life..if your brain and eyes are in tandem, you will have known that it was a typographical error caused by the use of an Android phone in typing and I couldn't see it to make correction before posting.

if you are using an Android, you will discover that "G" and "H" are side by side and I made a mistake placing my hand on "G" instead of "H" and the spell check over sighted it cause "gave" is an English word when "have" is supposed to be there.....

SO YOU SEE YOUR STUPIDITY NOW EHN? YOU NO WISE AT ALL!

WISE UP ABEG!

Lastly, I'm not a broke nigga like you, cuz I don't know how to take a girl out and not put something on the table for her to keep her mouth busy.....and when I said "talk sex" I don't mean we discussed it, she simply came to my house and the rough play started but when it got to taking the free kick, the referee waved foul.....is your brain intact to decipher that?[
you wan take free kick?

You be Pirlo?
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by FLAWLES(f): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
saw nothing
ok,d relationship fit lead to marriage den it might turn awt dat her SMTINE dose nt function
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I know say you high before you read my post. cheesy

I said friendship not sex. The issue of divorce and breakup is due to lack of trust and friendship.

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Drilla(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
@Topic,DUH!!! Long distance relationships are real
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Its possible... Control,understanding and trust is what is needed here
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Meeting you in grace.
Relationship is not sex and Sex is not relationship.
For you to base relationship on sex manifested the absence of LOVE. In naturalize nature, i would rather call the girl lamb while you will be the wolf. What association will the lamb have with the wolf?
Sex is only entitled in marriage. Meaning after you have become one flesh with your partner.
Before you marry, ARE YOU ONE FLESH?
I live it for you to judge.
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
ok,d relationship fit lead to marriage den it might turn awt dat her SMTINE dose nt function
cheesy
I gt
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
benromeo39:
I know say you high before you read my post. cheesy

I said friendship not sex. The issue of divorce and breakup is due to lack of trust and friendship.
hihihihihihihihehehehe

Sha one thing that's true and stands sure is
sex does not keep people together
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by smada13(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
xtervaganza:
you wan take free kick?

You be Pirlo?

lolzz...its encoded message.... I'm actually CR7 though
Re: Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? by JulietSweet(f): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
it is possible... I had one.But we separated on new year day,I went to his house and he ask for it and I left in anger. although he loves me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Guys Insultive? / What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? / How To Drive An Unwanted Guest From Your House (pls Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.