Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm (3196 Views)

My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her / My Ex-girlfriend Won't Let Me Be\don't No What To Do? / There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Its really sad and should be discribe as unfortunate that my girlfriend don't known how to speaken and writte in English language. She's embarrassting me among my friends and its really e dey pain me very well.

please how do i be of help to her because i paid for an evening lesson for her but she refusing to go saying i am insulting her personality.

please you advice would be appreaciated. Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lol, u need the english lesson too.

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by mentorandfriend(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
I can see your own Queen's English language. Enroll both yourself and her into that evening school. You can encourage her that way; and help yourself in the process too. Cheers bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by FLAWLES(f): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
youslf ad your girlfriend fit+dnt ask me WHYcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by pimplucious: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by adepiero: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pot calling kettle black. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by merit12(f): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Na wa for you

Bring and disgracing your babe on nl

Didn't you see or know if before you toast (woo )her.

Well meeting your friends means you like her pass mark for you

if you love the babe,I will. Advice you to employ for her english teacher.

If you really wanna marry her sent her to school or encourage her to learn a trade,skill

Teach her all she needs to know.

English can not put assunder in your relationship,you can mold her into what you want .

But be very sure you love her and she loves you ,after you don't change her life maake she nor come run leave you because ,na your own hand you go take repel your own thing.

See ya
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by kristen12(f): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Troll Ωo fit Ɣ☺ΰ jor
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
With this your grammar,I suspect that your gf speaks correct english but you obviously can't recognise correct english.. grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
zleemshaddy:
With this your grammar,I suspect that your gf speaks correct english but you obviously can't recognise correct english.. grin grin
lolzz
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
guy you i mean you need english lesson too
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12:
Na wa for you

If you really wanna marry her sent her to school or encourage her to learn a trade,skill

English can not put assunder in your relationship,you can mold her into what you want .

But be very sure you love her and she loves you ,after you don't change her life maake she nor come run leave you because ,na your own hand you go take repel your own thing.

See ya
You too, don't you think you need English lessons as well?
Op, this topic is as old as OLD. And your attempt at being funny didn't really work. Try something more creative and funny next time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by iceberylin(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Everyone wants to be like andy undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
You've been noticed (˘̯˘ )ʃ

Next!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by merit12(f): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
tongue
MzPreshie:
Op, this topic is as old as OLD. And your attempt at being funny didn't really work. Try something more creative and funny next time.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
why are you following me?? Or it is because you see that am handsome? You remenber me right? grin

I asked you to be my wife earlier today but you refuse! You remenber right? Now you have missed a fineboy grin cheesy tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
kristen12:
Troll Ωo fit Ɣ☺ΰ jor
hahaha long time?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
iceberylin:
Everyone wants to be like andy undecided
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by mariodko190(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
01emek:
Its really sad and should be discribe as unfortunate that my girlfriend don't known how to speaken and writte in English language. She's embarrassting me among my friends and its really e dey pain me very well.

please how do i be of help to her because i paid for an evening lesson for her but she refusing to go saying i am insulting her personality.

please you advice would be appreaciated. Thank you.
. D English above can infect sm1 wit Ebola

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
kulkatty:
You've been noticed (˘̯˘ )ʃ

Next!!!!!!
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Medunah: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
OK, we have heard you
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by kristen12(f): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
01emek:
hahaha long time?
Abi Иα. Where Ɣ☺ΰ go sef?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
kristen12:

Abi Иα. Where Ɣ☺ΰ go sef?
i was ban by the mod for one month, i just completed my ban. So how tinx na
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by kristen12(f): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
01emek:
i was ban by the mod for one month, i just completed my ban. So how tinx na
Oh, pele. I dey on a low key
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
kristen12:

Oh, pele. I dey on a low key
hmm ok thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Hardeylove(f): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lmao.....This ur own Grammar sef fit kill person. Both of u need evening class
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sorry,how did u wooed her? Cod I can't imagine myself saying..O da ra lomobinrin,mo fe ka ma fe rawa... Wtf
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Baddestguyp(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
smh sad
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Truth24(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ridiculous!
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by idu1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12:
Na wa for you

See ya
merit......
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by iKillzz: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don't know the one more foolish. . . The OP, or those taking him serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When I Think About Sex My Stomach Turns / Is Seun Married? / Three Types Of Virgin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.