Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm (3214 Views)

My Girlfriend Don't Want Me Climax On Her / My Ex-girlfriend Won't Let Me Be\don't No What To Do? / There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by merit12(f): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
idu1:
merit......
oga idu1 good afternoon sir,

Wetin I do again?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by idu1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12:
oga idu1 good afternoon sir,

Wetin I do again?
its afternoon in nigeria? am schooling in france nd we in morning here.........
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by merit12(f): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sowie me don't know

It. Afternoon in mexico

France ni,yaba left kor

Bros hailings
idu1:
its afternoon in nigeria? am schooling in france nd we in morning here.........
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by idu1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12:
Sowie me don't know

It. Afternoon in mexico

France ni,yaba left kor

Bros hailings
i like ur chubbic body......
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by merit12(f): 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
no thanks dear
idu1:
i like ur chubbic body......
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by idu1(m): 5:44am On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:
no thanks dear
ok
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2014
01emek:
why are you following me?? Or it is because you see that am handsome? You remenber me right? grin

I asked you to be my wife earlier today but you refuse! You remenber right? Now you have missed a fineboy grin cheesy tongue
Lol..
Glad I missed a 'fineboy':-P.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol..
Glad I missed a 'fineboy':-P.
angry grin
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by major466(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2014
I know a guy back in the day when I was in Junior high, in Jss 1. There was this guy who can't speak any English. He was born and breed in the village (You know the typical village that hardly see a motorcycle not to talk of a motor car). His spoken English was a disaster. Every time he speaks, students laugh at him. He never cared or bothered about them. He kept on learning, forcing himself to speak English. It doesn't matter whether his sentences were right or wrong, the guy just kept learning. Today, his English is as fluent as a University prof in English.

Encourage her to learn English. No one is born a pro.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Ariani: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:
Na wa for you

Bring and disgracing your babe on nl

Didn't you see or know if before you toast (woo )her.

Well meeting your friends means you like her pass mark for you

if you love the babe,I will. Advice you to employ for her english teacher.

If you really wanna marry her sent her to school or encourage her to learn a trade,skill

Teach her all she needs to know.

English can not put assunder in your relationship,you can mold her into what you want .

But be very sure you love her and she loves you ,after you don't change her life maake she nor come run leave you because ,na your own hand you go take repel your own thing.

See ya

your english bad 2
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
lwkmh.. grin grin..starting from the op to some of his advisers..una no go kill person o...... anyway, no be our papa language
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Drilla(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
ROTFLMFAO....Walahi,e no go better for NAF

@OP,U must be the "one-eyed man" in your babe's country
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by Fraih(f): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Realy, its not funny! undecided
Another Attention Seeker! AAS
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Fraih:
Realy, its not funny! undecided
Another Attention Seeker! AAS
I will pardon you because you are beautiful.....

Emmmr do you have a boyfriend? My gf could not speak English language, so am considering dumpping her. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by defendedvictim(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:
Na wa for you

Bring and disgracing your babe on nl

Didn't you see or know if before you toast (woo )her.

Well meeting your friends means you like her pass mark for you

if you love the babe,I will. Advice you to employ for her english teacher.

If you really wanna marry her sent her to school or encourage her to learn a trade,skill

Teach her all she needs to know.

English can not put assunder in your relationship,you can mold her into what you want .

But be very sure you love her and she loves you ,after you don't change her life maake she nor come run leave you because ,na your own hand you go take repel your own thing.

See ya
U forgot to ask if he is black sad
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by merit12(f): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Less I forget
Are you black?
defendedvictim:
U forgot to ask if he is black sad
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by defendedvictim(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:
Less I forget
Are you black?
U aren't supposed to ask me...ask him
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Drilla:
ROTFLMFAO....Walahi,e no go better for NAF

@OP,U must be the "one-eyed man" in your babe's country
my babe did not having country oo and me am two eye man o.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by twerkjack: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
urhoboman:
Lol, u need the english lesson too.
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahha #fall from bed laughin# hehehehehehehehhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhhahahahahahahahahahakekekekekekkekekekkekkeke #faints#
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hardeylove:
Lmao.....This ur own Grammar sef fit kill person. Both of u need evening class
hmmm fine girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by 01emek(m): 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
twerkjack:
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahha #fall from bed laughin# hehehehehehehehhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhhahahahahahahahahahakekekekekekkekekekkekkeke #faints#
why are you laughing grin
Re: My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm by DonaldGenes(m): 12:59am On Nov 18, 2014
urhoboman:
Lol, u need the english lesson too.
Lmao!

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Depressing Facts About Love / 5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos) / University Student Shares Her Selfie Unclad Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.