Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach (1242 Views)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2008
It's urgent, how can i approach her.
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by galatico(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2008
Come on Guy you're a man just brave up walk up to her and say Hi and wait for her to respond if she doesn't then you're in trouble nevertheless you can still win her love by talking to her the first step is really difficult I must confess but you've got to brave when you see your dream Girl don't just stand there and wish make a move man.

Say Hi
She'll say Hello or might not reply

proceed by saying you know her somewhere

and ask of her name she might be unwilling to tell @ first but still continuing discussing withe ask her some stuffs and I promise she'll be yours,
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by iice(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2008
Work on your confidence and person

How old are you?
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2008
The problem is i dont no what to say afte saying hi, hello or whatever. Am 19
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by just1n(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2008
simple_4u:

The problem is i don't no what to say afte saying hi, hello or whatever. Am 19

uz a grown up lad, mehn. . . pick up some confidence n spit some nice flowz tu her. tongue
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by igwe11(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2008
Ask her her name. after that you can pick a topic from 1 corinthians chapter 6 verse 13 and 18.

enjoy!!!!
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2008
igwe 1:

Ask her her name. after that you can pick a topic from 1 corinthians chapter 6 verse 13 and 18.

enjoy!!!!

Seems there's none but one topic to pick from. Guy has no choice then wink wink Just do It!!
Say ANYTHING to her. If she's down, she'll smile. If she doesn't, u smile!!
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by yinraph(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2008
Guy live those parable.
Yarn d girl say she don make u fall in love @1st site.
Yarn d 1st tought wey dey ur mind d 1st time you saw her
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by chamotex(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2008
galatico:

Say Hi
She'll say Hello or might not reply

and ask of her name she might be unwilling to tell @ first but still continuing discussing withe ask her some stuffs and I promise she'll be yours,

maybe you too might wana step ur game up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . Nothing do u o cheesy
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by bigboyslim(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2008
@ OP

Just say hi. and tell her she seems like a nice person and you'll like to know more about her. I'm not really good at approaching women either but like other posters have advised you, you got to do what you got to do. The worst thing you'll get is a rejection and the good thing about that is you can always learn something from the rejection that'll help you perform better in your next encounter.

good luck.
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by skfa1: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2008
Just tell her say today na today its me and you grin

Naa dont do that ,

Just tell her sweet things but dont rush,if possible get her number, make her feel relaxed if possible tell her you fancy her and treat her nice,before you know it the rest will be story

Note this might take days depending on how good you are in this.
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by skfa1: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2008

Naaa gurls no dey fall for that one again, old skool.
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by debosky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2008
can you go and brush up on your English first and foremost?

If you approach any girl with this kind of grammar, she will definitely run away. tongue
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by Okijajuju1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2008
@ Poster

Do what I did when I was 6.

Write her a letter expressing your deepest toughts and emotions towards her. Spray a very nice perfume on the paper, and then wait for the next time you see her. When you do, walk up to her, hand her the letter and run like yur life depended on it. Then never see her again.  grin
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by MrCrackles(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2008
debosky:

can you go and brush up on your English first and foremost?

If you approach any girl with this kind of grammar, she will definitely run away. tongue

i agree with you

Appalling grammar and piss poor english would definitely not help you

Even though i just believe you havnt got the confidence to approach a woman, you may want to think about packing it in!! grin
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by DavidDylan(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2008
you're assuming the girl's grammar is any better. Most likely he's attracted to a girl just as poor as he is.

@ topic, look to carry on some general conversation and see if you still like her after a few minutes. Sometimes women arent always what they seem to be.
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by igwe11(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2008
@POSTER
Are you ready to father a child? if the answer is 'yes' then sing falling in love by d`banj for her.
Else , Rush  to 1 corinthians chapter 6 verse 13 or 18,it will help you a lot ,it d gotta some stuffs on 'do not mess with your body is d temple of God'
At least this will assist in building the platonic relationship you should be needing for now. grin grin
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by ruudgal: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2008
With that kind of grammar i suggest you watch a few more western movies and polish up abit, No point embarassing yourself
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2008
The girl might sue you for attempted murder with that type of English. Why dont you  try going to school

Tell her I luff you oya talk your own
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by 190: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2008
19, arent u suposed 2 be concentratin on ur 200l courses
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ Poster

Do what I did when I was 6.

Write her a letter expressing your deepest toughts and emotions towards her. Spray a very nice perfume on the paper, and then wait for the next time you see her. When you do, walk up to her, hand her the letter and run like yur life depended on it. Then never see her again. grin

[size=20pt]NA SO PLAYER!!!!!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by iice(f): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2008
Chaii grin grin
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by skfa1: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2008
It urgent, how can i approach a this girl

Correction: It`s urgent, how can I approach this girl

@ your subject

It should be There not Their

It should be spoken not speak
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by skfa1: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2008
Tell her, omo anything for me ? grin
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by jgirl3: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
LOL! Most people have already voiced my opinion about the grammar thing.

OP, chop liver and just approach the girl already! If it's urgent, you won't remember how to be scared.
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by Ben13: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2008
@Poster

Meet the girl, tell her she's difficult.
and speak this words to her ears. .
U're as Beautiful as the devil

She'll follow you to your house.
Re: There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach by konkocious(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2008
@Ben

na so you dey do your own?

(1) (Reply)

True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) / He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. / Tears In My Eye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.