Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice (2748 Views)

Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / On A Cross Road; He Needs Ur Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2014
HELLO EVERYONE. EMM SORRY TO BOTHER U GUYS AT THIS TIME OF D NIGHT BUT IF I DON'T SOUGHT THIS ISH OUT, I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP. AITE LETS CUT TO D CHASE ALREADY.

HERE IS D APPETISER

MY BESTFRIEND IS A FEMALE AND SHE'S REALY GIVING ME HEART/HEADACHES.SHE GETS ANGRY WITHOUT REASON AND BEHAVES AS THOUGH SHE IS TIRED OF OUR FRIENDSHIP, IF I ASK HER IF SHE IS TIRED OF BEING FRIENDS WITH ME, SHE SAYS NO. SHE NEVER APOLOGISES WHEN SHE'S WRONG AND HARDLY EVER APPRECIATES ANYTHING I DO FOR HER. SHE DOESN'T CALL, DOESN'T TEXT AND ANYTIME I CALL, SHE ALWAYS MANAGES TO LEAVE ME ANGRY BY D END OF D CALL. I'VE BORNE ALL THESE FOR A LONG TIME NOW BECAUSE I REALY LOVE HER(AS MY BESTFRIEND).

AND NOW TO THE MAIN DISH

JUST YESTERDAY, I CALLED HER AND SHE LOADED ONTO D CAMEL D LAST STRAW DAT BROKE IT'S BACK. SHE SPOKE IN A WAY EVEN MORE ANNOYING THAN BEFORE AND WHEN I BROUGHT IT TO HER NOTICE HOW ANGRY SHE WAS MAKING ME, SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T CARE shocked SHE DIDN'T CARE embarassed THOSE WORDS HURT ME SO BAD.

AND HERE'S THE DESSERT

WELL, I DECIDED THAT I HAD HAD ENOUGH AND I DECIDED TO END THE
FRIENDSHIP. THOSE WORDS MEANT JUST ONE THING TO ME (I DON'T WANT
UR FRIENDSHIP ANYMORE) AND I'M GRANTING HER WISH. EXCEPT I'M
MISUNDERSTANDING HER.
SO PLEASE FRIENDS HOW DO I SOLVE THIS? IS MY DECISION TO CUT TIES
WITH HER THE BEST? AM I MISUNDERSTANDING HER? IS THERE SOMETHING
SHE WANTS THAT I'M YET TO FATHOM? HOW BEST DO I HANDLE THIS?
PLEASE HELP cry

1 Like

Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by boxer022(m): 12:24am On Nov 03, 2014
My brother this you bestfriend has attitude problems and if she does not stop it will affect her in future. Since you said that you are not in a relationship with her, I advice you talk to her as a friend comcerning her attitudal problem letting her know that if she does not change, it might affect your friendship with her.
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by LaurelP(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2014
First, how old are both of u?

1 Like

Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2014
boxer022:
My brother this you bestfriend has attitude problems and if she does not stop it will affect her in future. Since you said that you are not in a relationship with her, I advice you talk to her as a friend comcerning her attitudal problem letting her know that if she does not change, it might affect your friendship with her.
IT IS ALREADY AFFECTING MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HER. READ MY POST BELOW.
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2014
LaurelP:
WE ARE BOTH VERY VERY VERY YOUNG
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by LaurelP(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2014
sylvalord:
WE ARE BOTH VERY VERY VERY YOUNG

That is why
She's probably going thru d adolescent phase
Besides, u both are not yet mature enuf to handle courtship now. Give her space, focus on ur studies first, u can't handle both @ a time.
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 03, 2014
LaurelP:

That is why
She's probably going thru d adolescent phase
Besides, u both are not yet mature enuf to handle courtship now. Give her space, focus on ur studies first, u can't handle both @ a time.
HELLO SIR, WE ARE NOT COURTING, SHE IS MERELY MY BESTFRIEND. AND ABOUT THE ADOLESCENT BROUHAHA, I DOUBT THAT'S THE REASON. I AV OTHER FEMALE FRIEND PASSING THRU THAT STAGE TOO. I'M UNDERGOING THE SAME ADOLESCENT STAGE AND I'M NOT ACTING LIKE HER
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by ireneony(f): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2014
I think she is love with you or maybe u ve a girlfriend recently that is taking your time, that y she is angry or maybe jealous.

2 Likes

Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by ireneony(f): 12:50am On Nov 03, 2014
make I ask u this question: how old are u self?
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by merit12(f): 1:01am On Nov 03, 2014
Best friends can be wife material someday

After all it takes friendship to survive marriage.

I think she loves you and will not want to tell you rather,she prefer you asking her out
To test out ,try not talking to her 1-3months no calls,no text,when ever she calls form busy.

When ever you see her form hurry,or when ever she is around don't pay attention or show of any babe around.that to test-run if she has feelings for you

If she still continue in her old way ,it means she doesn't know how to behaves,try correcting her ,if she changes and you like her (that's what's up)she she likes you and you don't let her know.

If. She doesn't still change

Change friends,end friendship with her.nor let her use her own spoil your own

Op are you black?

1 Like

Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:
Best friends can be wife material someday

After all it takes friendship to survive marriage.

I think she loves you and will not want to tell you rather,she prefer you asking her out
To test out ,try not talking to her 1-3months no calls,no text,when ever she calls form busy.

When ever you see her form hurry,or when ever she is around don't pay attention or show of any babe around.that to test-run if she has feelings for you

If she still continue in her old way ,it means she doesn't know how to behaves,try correcting her ,if she changes and you like her (that's what's up)she she likes you and you don't let her know.

If. She doesn't still change

Change friends,end friendship with her.nor let her use her own spoil your own

Op are you black?
THANKS 4 D ADVICE

LOL ARE U THE FEMALE VERSION OF MRCORK? WELL AS PER RACE, I'M PROUDLY BLACK, BUT AS PER SKIN COLOUR, I'M A BIT FAIR.
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 03, 2014
ireneony:
I think she is love with you or maybe u ve a girlfriend recently that is taking your time, that y she is angry or maybe jealous.
THANKS 4 UR ADVICE MA
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 03, 2014
ireneony:
I'M VERY VERY VERY YOUNG. BTW WHY R U GUYS ASKING ME THIS?
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by naijaboiy: 1:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Op Leave Uniben Girls Alone grin

[size=20pt]Please Vote Jennimma For Miss Nairaland 2014[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1831614_jennimma_jpeg65611f972d5918e016b5dbc840a8f4f9
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:05am On Nov 03, 2014
This short story, from The 48 Laws of Power, has the answer to your little 'problem':

While serving under the duke Ai of Lu, T'ien Jao, resenting his obscure position, said to his master, "I am going to wander far away like a snow goose."

"What do you mean by that?" inquired the Duke. "Do you see the cock?" said T'ien Jao in reply.

"Its crest is a symbol of civility; its powerful talons suggest strength; its daring to fight any enemy denotes courage; its instinct to invite others whenever food is obtained shows benevolence; and, last but not least, its punctuality in keeping the time through the night gives us an example of veracity.

In spite, however, of these five virtues, the cock is daily killed to fill a dish on your table. Why? The reason is that it is found with in our reach.

On the other hand, the snow goose traverses on one flight a thousand li. Resting in your garden, it preys on your fishes and turtles and pecks your millet. Though devoid of any of the cock's five virtues, yet you prize this bird for the sake of its scarcity. This being so, I shall fly far like a snow goose."

--------------

It is also obvious that you secretly nurse the intent of dating her. Would you take 1/4 of that behaviour from any of your male friends?

Good.

And please, kindly stop typing in CAPS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1831614_jennimma_jpeg65611f972d5918e016b5dbc840a8f4f9
BABA ME NO GET TIME 4 UNIBEN GIRLS NA. ME JUST DEY TRY SOLVE PUZZLE NI. EXAM IS REAL OO grin
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 03, 2014
sylvalord:
BABA ME NO GET TIME 4 UNIBEN GIRLS NA. ME JUST DEY TRY SOLVE PUZZLE NI. EXAM IS REAL OO grin
you nur go read for ur exam. cheesy grin Bring up the topic by December 1st, but before then, just give her space.

Nur dey over please, e nur good. You go know the cause later.

1 Like

Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 03, 2014
cry cry cry after you tell me say u dey with ROZAY, and na why i leave mariole for you
naijaboiy:

Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 03, 2014
sylvalord:
I'M VERY VERY VERY YOUNG. BTW WHY R U GUYS ASKING ME THIS?
thats how the ancient of days behave,they ask of ur age as if its a sin to have girlfreind or female friend and if you check very well most of them are following some 17yrs old gals on nairaland...SPIT on HYPOCRITES
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 03, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
This short story, from The 48 Laws of Power, has the answer to your little 'problem':

While serving under the duke of Ai of Lu, T'ien Jao, resenting his obscure position, said to his master, "I am going to wander far away like a snow goose."

"What do you mean by that?" inquired the Duke. "Do you see the cock?" said T'ien Jao in reply.

"Its crest is a symbol of civility; its powerful talons suggest strength; its daring to fight any enemy denotes courage; its instinct to invite others whenever food is obtained shows benevolence; and, last but not least, its punctuality in keeping the time through the night gives us an example of veracity.

In spite, however, of these five virtues, the cock is daily killed to fill a dish on your table. Why? The reason is that it is found with in our reach.

On the other hand, the snow goose traverses on one flight a thousand li. Resting in your garden, it preys on your fishes and turtles and pecks your millet. Though devoid of any of the cock's five virtues, yet you prize this bird for the sake of its scarcity. This being so, I shall fly far like a snow goose."

--------------

It is also obvious that you secretly nurse the intent of dating her. Would you take 1/4 of that behaviour from any of your male friends?

Good.

And please, kindly stop typing in CAPS.
emmm, I sincerely do not av the intention of dating her. I've only been keeping up with her because we said TOGETHER FOREVER. jeez we actually said together forever shocked we promised each other that we would be Besties for life. cry

about taking her behaviour from my male friends, well I have a fairly high tolerance rate. I got ur msg tho, I'm gonna wander far away from her, just like a snow goose.

whats up with you and CAPS?

thanks for the advice bro
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 03, 2014
benromeo39:
you nur go read for ur exam. cheesy grin Bring up the topic by December 1st, but before then, just give her space.

Nur dey over please, e nur good. You go know the cause later.
lol.. december ke? I dey bring am up now so my head go fit settle and I fit write exam na. phy124 and mth125 no be joke oo cheesy
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Ipledge:
thats how the [b]ancient of days[/b[ behave,they ask of ur age as if its a sin to have girlfreind or female friend and if you check very well most of them are following some 17yrs old gals on nairaland...SPIT on HYPOCRITES
lol.. easy my nigga. besides the bolded above is used to describe God.. easy
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 03, 2014
sylvalord:
lol.. december ke? I dey bring am up now so my head go fit settle and I fit write exam na. phy124 and mth125 no be joke oo cheesy
just give her space, even if she begs, form busy till after ur exam.

E go bad if she spoil ur mood this crucial exam period.

Nur go let woman pour sand for ur stew o.

1 Like

Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 03, 2014
benromeo39:
just give her space, even if she begs, form busy till after ur exam.

E go bad if she spoil ur mood this crucial exam period.

Nur go let woman pour sand for ur stew o.
ok boss, na to ignore am be that na.. thank u big bros
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Jinyjagz(m): 5:07am On Nov 03, 2014
-
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by emperorchedda(m): 6:07am On Nov 03, 2014
LaurelP:
ahn ahn age must nt b d crust of everything! Sometimes kids act mature than adults. Just advice and go your way
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by FLAWLES(f): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2014
your fRiend abi your babe??(diz pple dey mad ooo) ADVICE=drop d BI*CH ad show ur babe d love
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2014
My advice brah you need to untuck your nutz and give it back to God. undecided
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by 3coins(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2014
ireneony:
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by boxer022(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2014
sylvalord:
IT IS ALREADY AFFECTING MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HER. READ MY POST BELOW.
My brother if her attitude is affecting your friendship with her I will like you to either ignore her bad attitude and go on with the friendship or call it quits, the ball is in your court.
Re: Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2014
I think she's in love with u,she started suddenly right?she wants to be more dan a friend and u are not making any move maybe dats y she's angry,maybe u guys don't spend time together like u used to do.....do u have a gf?,if u av maybe she's jealous .....try to talk to her one on one ask her what's wrong,try dat first and let's see,and if it doesn't work out ,just give her some space to sort out her feelings out because her feelings are mixed(friendship and courtship)

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? / What Is The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Wife?? / Are Nigerian Guys Also Guilty Of This As Well? ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.