Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? (2750 Views)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
At an instance, You feel a great urge to meet a girl you 'v been noticing or lets say your crush then gradually due to some sucking reasons you start been discourage and finally lose interest.

Some of the things that kills my profound desire of 'meetin' a girl are;

- Nothing scares me more than a Frown face, some girls will make u wanna fall inside gutter with their look when u comin towards them. Some just don't wanna be friendly while some always forgt to add one of the recipe that makes up beauty, which is 'a smile'

-Another one is neatness. A girl's face once attracted me in an exact way a magnet reacts with iron, but at same instance the bond got loosed when the back of her legs got my attention. It was dirty and got rough lines like tribal marks carved on it.

I also feel discourage when different guys hangs most times around a girl i'd love to meet.

Some girls makes themselves unapproachable with their curtly responses, disparaging look that will make u wanna summersault, taking your humourous or sarcastic statements serious

Moreso, i prefer when the 'back' has the bigger size. I can't go out with girls with big bossom grin

so what are the things that makes you wanna refrain from approaching that bae?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by echobee(f): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
angry angry
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
echobee:
angry angry
why that face na? grin
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by major466(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Yeah. Some girls can be tough. The manner in which some of them look at guys coming on to them makes it seem like something is wrong with the guys head.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
major466:
Yeah. Some girls can be tough. The manner in which some of them look at guys coming on to them makes it seem like something is wrong with the guys head.
exactly! ...nd then u wil start feelin nervous
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by kozaic(f): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Op

Are u

*high?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by hatux: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Space booked'
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
kozaic:
Op

Are u

*high?
No ma'am
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
kristina1:
another angry face undecided
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by FLAWLES(f): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by sexylogan(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Naija Babes too dey frown... angry
Especially the woh-woh ones... undecided
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
sexylogan:
Naija Babes too dey frown... angry
Especially the woh-woh ones... undecided
or maybe the frowing mks them wor wor. But not all babes sha
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by justmag(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
In Nigeria, Mine is the fear that
1. She could be a hoe
2. A mine digger
3. Immature
4. Ghetto

Elsewhere....I don't have no worries. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
justmag:
In Nigeria, Mine is the fear that
1. She could be a hoe
2. A mine digger
3. Immature
4. Ghetto

Elsewhere....I don't have no worries. cool cool
funny dude grin
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by vizboy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
coming let me finish washing my boxers
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Fkhalifa(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
when she appears too materialistic..
when she clings around different kind of rough guys
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Exjoker(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don't have problems with that

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
vizboy:
coming let me finish washing my boxers
wash am wella
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by chikeorji123(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hanging with different guys .
Excessive makeup.
Frown face.
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
chikeorji123:
Hanging with different guys .
Excessive makeup.
Frown face.
uhm i see most guyz hate d 'frown' thing
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by zyzxx(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
I ask my self do I really need her?
if she says yes, can I cope, after many tought and I end up lossing interest
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by chikeorji123(m): 2:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Dotwillis1:

My most turn off.
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by chikeorji123(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dotwillis1:

Ladies face are like a signpost.whatever is written their matter a lot.
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by lilmax(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Attitude
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
them Bae have too much issue
grab an aAIRMAX shap shap 4k
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
Attitude
yea, t al abt attitude
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by FLAWLES(f): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2014
Hehehehehe;Op said big Bosom
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
FLAWLES:
Hehehehehe;Op said big Bosom
yeaa, i prefer the 'brief' 'summarized' ones grin
Re: What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? by peeparty(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
when I come close n u got body odour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Guys Also Guilty Of This As Well? ( PHOTO ) / What Would You Do If Approached By A Gay/lesbian Person For Relationship? / Man Forced To Marry GOAT After Raping It… See Wedding PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.