Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Sex Worker Murder Rurik Jutting 'tried To Kill Himself' Says Ex-girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Murder Rurik Jutting 'tried To Kill Himself' Says Ex-girlfriend (1065 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Worker Murder Rurik Jutting 'tried To Kill Himself' Says Ex-girlfriend by mukailasule(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
The woman, who dated Jutting for several months, said the British banker told her that he was depressed and "under pressure with his job"

Hong Kong sex worker murder suspect Rurik Jutting was "depressed" and said he had tried to kill himself, an ex-girlfriend has claimed.
The woman, who did not want to be identified, said the British banker - who was arrested after the bodies of two prostitutes were found in his apartment on Saturday - had told her he was "under pressure with his job" when they met.
She told Channel 4 News in a phone interview that Jutting was always stressed about work had discussed "suicidal thoughts."
"When I first heard the news [of the bodies being discovered], I didn't really believe it. I never thought he could do that. He was such a nice person," she said.
"Last October he told me that he tried to kill himself," she said. "I think he tried to kill himself because he's under pressure with his job. He was depressed."
She said Jutting, who has been charged with murdering the two sex workers, was a 'perfectionist' who could be strict at times, but that he was "a very nice person."

morehttp://mukailife..com/2014/11/hong-kong-sex-worker-murder-suspect.html
Re: Sex Worker Murder Rurik Jutting 'tried To Kill Himself' Says Ex-girlfriend by Princecalm(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
So op what are you trying to say or you just cari news kum give us.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If D Guy Truely Loves Me........i Nid Advice Please / The New Romance - Husband 1.0! / Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.