Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (129969 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lordabas:

KINDLY vote for MarthaK. She can dance shokky cheesy
NOOOO
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by IAMGEJ(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
All dis gals fine sha, Make dem drop their phone number make we vote dem nah cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by EvilSeeed: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Luckygurl:
I vote for Jennimma, Omolola1, Maureensylvia & Vivly.
Tanchu cheesy cheesy cheesy

TemiGracie Nko?!

Please add her name I beg of you.. She is Fine and deserves this title.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by free2ryhme: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
What do I get if I vote
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
I vote:

VIVLY...

Rozzay...

Temigracie...

Rokiatu...

MarthaK..

AfricanApple...

#All the best, girls.. Y'all ROCK cool!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Tonylyte(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
EvilSeeed:

You chose a Liberian over your sister because of big Yansh and you call yourself a Pastor?! angry

Oya.. Retrace your steps..

You can vote for up to 12 Candidates.. And never ever place anybody above Family again..

Please add TemiGracie of Kwara to your list.. You can vote for up to 12 candiddtaes in this round..

Jennimma and Vivly are also names you may wanna consider.
Funny enough i voted the liberian girl.....the rokiatu girl....why hating on that? Is she his enemy?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
cbrass:

I Vote Vivly

Why are you voting twice.

Invalid votes
Mizmycoli, Dygeasy,
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by EvilSeeed: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
mozinga:
I vote for maureensylvia

Please edit your post and add TemiGracie.

You can vote for up to 12 candidates in this round.. Thanks.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by KingsleyJay(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lol.......................Then why am i wasting away my vote biko, so all these fine and pweety pissures wont go home with nothing atleast recharge cards angry angry angry angry

my bloda.......na popularity dem de fight for ooo

im here for the fun n bashing tho'
those ones will start in the next round............i guess
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by englishmart(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
tranxo:

A suggestion that may be a better poll style. From next round, can the votes be programmed technically to be done only through likes? Each Like will count as 1 vote.

Nobody should have permission to comment cos the campaigning will be restricted to the campaign thread and other threads in NL.

The share button will still be active for each contestant but it will be used just for campaigns and won't count as votes.

This method will be awesome only if at the expiration of the voting time, the Like and Share buttons for each contestant is deactivated to prevent further activity, but remains visible, so that the Like(Vote) count can be seen by all.

If the technical angle can be handled, then counting of votes will become more transparent, less stressful for judges and could be done in a minute.

Each round will have a new thread, else you will keep resetting the Like and Share buttons to zero, which won't be good for record purposes.

Just my 2kobo.
don't worry, just host the next edition then put those patterns into work.

#my 55 dollars. #
lipsrsealed
tranxo:

A suggestion that may be a better poll style. From next round, can the votes be programmed technically to be done only through likes? Each Like will count as 1 vote.

Nobody should have permission to comment cos the campaigning will be restricted to the campaign thread and other threads in NL.

The share button will still be active for each contestant but it will be used just for campaigns and won't count as votes.

This method will be awesome only if at the expiration of the voting time, the Like and Share buttons for each contestant is deactivated to prevent further activity, but remains visible, so that the Like(Vote) count can be seen by all.

If the technical angle can be handled, then counting of votes will become more transparent, less stressful for judges and could be done in a minute.

Each round will have a new thread, else you will keep resetting the Like and Share buttons to zero, which won't be good for record purposes.

Just my 2kobo.
don't worry, just host the next edition then put those patterns into work.

#my 55 dollars. #
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by EvilSeeed: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tonylyte:

Funny enough i voted the liberian girl.....the rokiatu girl....why hating on that? Is she his enemy?

I am not a hater o!!

Especially not on a phatass like Rokiatu's.. grin

Was just making lighthearted attacks to gather votes for Temi.. grin

lol..
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by angelamina(f): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
mozinga:
I vote for maureensylvia
pls ma u can stil add angelamina thks
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by deesquarediddy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
I VOTE FOR
•Temigracie
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Lordabas: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
shokky24:
noooo
Why not?

She got beauty

She got brain

She got a fresh face

She got curves at d right places

She got straight legs

Her swag is imported, carribean cool

She young

She can dance shokky

Etcetera

She got every quality a miss nairaland should have

What u waiting for

Kindly Vote MARTHAK for miss nairaland
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Bizideas1981(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
EvilSeeed:

Dude!!

You can vote up to 12 candidates in this round,,

Please re-visit the list of contestants and add temiGracie's name to your votes..

Thanks alot.

For that ur singular comment against one Rukaitu, I can't vote ur Temigrace I will rather vote that Liberian Rokiatu.

I vote Rokiatu pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by EvilSeeed: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
deesquarediddy:
I VOTE FOR
•Temigracie

MY NIGGAAA!!

I owe you one big time hommie..
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by KingsleyJay(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
EvilSeeed:

I am not a hater o!!

lol..

hahahhahahahaahahahaha!!! grin

the PHATASS gat me rolling lyk a mo'fucka
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
I Vote Rozzay
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
I vote for
temigracie
Marthak
jennimma
rozzay
rokiatu
nabsprada
omolola1
vivly
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kentnickole:
By the power vested in me as FATHER CHRISTMAS and a hater of STINGINESS, I wish to vote for:

Marthak
Nabsprada
Jennimma
Rozzay
Vivly
Rokiatu
Temigracie
Maureensylvia
Africanapple
Cupidora
Annypie
Fidira
Omolola
Angelamina

Yuletide greetings to my immaculate judges:

Mizmycoli wink
Teeo
Karchisbarbie smiley
Dygeasy cool

Incredible designer:

Kelvin Graphyz

Invalid votes
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Mzora(f): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
I vote vivly and cupidora
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by ebrahyym(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
I VOTE FOR NABSPRADA X12
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by justhelp(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
I vote for rokiatu

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Bizideas1981(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
EvilSeeed:

I am not a hater o!!

lol..

And she is gradually loosing votes.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by EvilSeeed: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bizideas1981:

For that ur singular comment against one Rukaitu, I can't vote ur Temigrace I will rather vote that Liberian Rokiatu.

I vote Rokiatu pls

Dude!!

Roki is my home girl o!

Ask her na.. I was even giving her campaign tips to tilt this election in her favor.. grin

Please.. In the Interest of International Relations between Nigeria and Liberia, vote Temigracie as well..

Remember that the only difference between LIBERIA and NIGERIA na L & N .. grin

Thanks..
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Tonylyte(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
EvilSeeed:

I am not a hater o!!

lol..
No yawa bro. Just campaign for temi and dont make statements that will tanish rokiatu's votes. I no go like make person do me like that, because na juju me and d person go take fight. One love.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by uchihahinata: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
I vote for jenninma and annypie and temigracias
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by herinolah(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
I vote for
ROKIATU
,TEMIGRACIE,
MATHARK,
ANGELAMINA,
OMOLOLA and ROZZAY
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
EvilSeeed:

Then dont count any vote after 12 na..

angry

This guy sef..

Na wah for yo !! angry

You too disturb: why?? angry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by angelamina(f): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
deesquarediddy:
I VOTE FOR
•Temigracie
pls u can stil add angelamina 2 ur vote thks
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by EvilSeeed: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
uchihahinata:
I vote for jenninma and annypie

Hinata Chan..

Please add TemiGracie to your list...

Arigato Ogosaimastu..
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
bomkizle:
I vote temigracie

Invalid votes, registered on the 31st of October 2014.

Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Kachisbarbie

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (69)

Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.