Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Arab Guys❤️ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arab Guys❤️ (8647 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Arab Men And Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by JiggamanGh: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
UniqueGem:
Mr. I think you should just take a sit and let onila defend this claims. Do you know her offline to tell if the claims are wrong?

I don't know her offline and you also don't know her offline. We can only go by what she says. So if she says she comes from a rich family then is your choice to believe or not but you can't call her a liar.

Ps the thread is about Arab guys, how did her family wealth get into it.

2 Likes

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Then stop b.tching about her numerous threads. Apparently you found it interesting and important enough for you to comment. Stop hating, maybe you wish you had her personality. You sound like a miserable person that hate on people you want to be like.
I wished I had onila's personality? In other words you're saying I wish am mad right? I don't wanna be anyone I've my own great lifestyle, I don't create numerous threads about it because it's real not pretence. Now jog along B.A.N. grin
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by UniqueGem(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I don't know her offline and you also don't know her offline. We can only go by what she says. So if she says she comes from a rich family then is your choice to believe or not but you can't call her a liar.

Please don't misquote me. I never bought the claim that she's fake, neither am i buying that she's real. I'm just asking you to let her sort things with that guy, maybe the guy have seen her outside, who knows? And again i think we should know who is who on nairaland, it's not right to deceive people. So many fake peeps on here i think one was(Ymodulus) was cornered the other day. So pls let her talk for herself.
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by imauri: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mystic1:
I'll appreciate and withdraw my claims only if you're able to announce your position in Nigeria social strata. Tell me what makes you tink u're levels above me. Is it your obsession or what just tell everyone her what your position is because this isn't the first time you're claiming to be high and mighty.
poor people.. level this level that.. both of you are poor.. nobody knows your names...
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by onila(f): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mystic1:
I'll appreciate and withdraw my claims only if you're able to announce your position in Nigeria social strata. Tell me what makes you tink u're levels above me. Is it your obsession or what just tell everyone her what your position is because this isn't the first time you're claiming to be high and mighty.

I make threads abt what I like

this is me, who I am

I cant change me

if u don't like me, u can ignore my threads

4 Likes

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by Mystic1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
imauri:
poor people.. level this level that.. both of you are poor.. nobody knows your names...
Sir. Please can you quote where i said i'm a rich dude? If not, withdraw your claim and direct it where it should be directed.
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by JiggamanGh: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Khalessi:

I wished I had onila's personality? In other words you're saying I wish am mad right? I don't wanna be anyone I've my own great lifestyle, I don't create numerous threads about it because it's real not pretence. Now jog along B.A.N. grin

What's B.A.N.

You call it mad she calls it creative. The point is if you don't like it don't comment or even waste your time on it. Africans love to attack people they don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by JiggamanGh: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
UniqueGem:
Please don't misquote me. I never bought the claim that she's fake, neither am i buying that she's real. I'm just asking you to let her sort things with that guy, maybe the guy have seen her outside, who knows? And again i think we should know who is who on nairaland, it's not right to deceive people. So many fake peeps on here i think one was(Ymodulus) was cornered the other day. So pls let her talk for herself.

Okay, I got you. My only point is if people don't like her numerous threads they have the right not to comment on it. Why attack a person for expressing herself.
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by Mystic1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
onila:

I make threads abt what I like

this is me, who I am

I cant change me

if u don't like me, u can ignore my threads
Wait a minute. Are you shying away when we all are awaiting your personalty? I think this is another perfect time for you to create another thread. Yes, another thread announcing who onila really is, so you can put haters like me to shame. WHAT DO YOU THINK? If you ask me, i think it's a fair enough option for me, you and every other curious person here.

1 Like

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by UniqueGem(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Okay, I got you. My only point is if people don't like her numerous threads they have the right not to comment on it. Why attack a person for expressing herself.
let me tell you why i'm still here watching. Onila told that guy that she's levels above him, that he should more like shiver when he sees her post. Then the guy is asking who Onila really is that he should fear, what's her social strata in nigeria. That's exactly what's keeping me here, i want to know who she is too. Or don't you want to know too?
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by luvlyoracle(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hm
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by JiggamanGh: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
UniqueGem:
let me tell you why i'm still here watching. Onila told that guy that she's levels above him, that he should more like shiver when he sees her post. Then the guy is asking who Onila really is that he should fear, what's her social strata in nigeria. That's exactly what's keeping me here, i want to know who she is too. Or don't you want to know too?

I am curious to see onila pic also? I believe everyone who knows onila is curious to know. you and I know is not going to happen. I don't have my pic up because I talk too much Sh.!t on here.

Even if onila is not everything that she says she is, I know one thing for sure onila is beautiful because only beautiful people can appreciate another beauty. Ugly people tend to hate on beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by onila(f): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mystic1:
Wait a minute. Are you shying away when we all are awaiting your personalty? I think this is another perfect time for you to create another thread. Yes, another thread announcing who onila really is, so you can put haters like me to shame. WHAT DO YOU THINK? If you ask me, i think it's a fair enough option for me, you and every other curious person here.

this is a public forum, no need for me to do that

I keep my life private

this aint fcebook
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by onila(f): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I am curious to see onila pic also? I believe everyone who knows onila is curious to know. you and I know is not going to happen. I don't have my pic up because I talk too much Ian on here.

Even if onila is not everything that she says she is, I know one thing for sure onila is beautiful because only beautiful people can appreciate another beauty. Ugly people tend to hate on beautiful people
grin grin
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by UniqueGem(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I am curious to see onila pic also? I believe everyone who knows onila is curious to know. you and I know is not going to happen. I don't have my pic up because I talk too much Ian on here.
Though i'm not expecting just pics ooo because you can sneak into sheraton hotel, Eko hotel or your friends home just to take random pics of yourself in a beautiful environment claiming it's yours. I expect something more. Since she claims she's somebody to be feared and adored, i think she has left herself with no choice than to let everybody know who they're afraid of. You know what i mean?
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by Mystic1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
UniqueGem:
Though i'm not expecting just pics ooo because you can sneak into sheraton hotel, Eko hotel or your friends home just to take random pics of yourself in a beautiful environment claiming it's yours. I expect something more. Since she claims she's somebody to be feared and adored, i think she has left herself with no choice than to let everybody know who they're afraid of. You know what i mean?
Thanks man. U're very right. I'm not talking of pictures.
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by Mystic1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
onila:
grin grin
So you want to cling to that? You waited practically for somebody to buy you out of the corner. But i'm not talking about pictures here, that is the easiest way to decieve a random nigerian guy. Give us a name. Maybe president G.E.J's first daughter or Dangote's only daughter. I saw one of your post a long time ago when you said your dad's position in nigeria won't let you do bla bla bla.
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by onila(f): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mystic1:
So you want to cling to that? You waited practically for somebody to buy you out of the corner. But i'm not talking about pictures here, that is the easiest way to decieve a random nigerian guy. Give us a name. Maybe president G.E.J's first daughter or Dangote's only daughter. I saw one of your post a long time ago when you said your dad's position in nigeria won't let you do bla bla bla.
I know all of them
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by Mystic1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
onila:

this is a public forum, no need for me to do that

I keep my life private

this aint fcebook
And for somebody who posts peoples picture anyhow in a public forum, i think it's a bizarre and poor attempt using that as an excuse. Did you take permission before posting the pictures of this arab celebs? What of those dark guys, did you get permission from dem? The beautiful eastern women nko? Where you given permission to post there pictures? Beauty of this and beauty of that, did you get permission to post all? How come it suddenly became a public forum when it's time to post your own pictures? Are you more improtant than those celebs? Or you only care about yourself? Or u're too obsessed you can't tink before acting. Look here young lady. how do you defend the fact that you are fake? How do you protect the fact that you're high and mighty as you claim. I've seen most of your post here on nairaland, i'm not just busting out of the block. I still insist that you're THE FAKEST PERSON I've met online. Damn

2 Likes

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by onila(f): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mystic1:
And for somebody who posts peoples picture anyhow in a public forum, i think it's a bizarre and poor attempt using that as an excuse. Did you take permission before posting the pictures of this arab celebs? What of those dark guys, did you get permission from dem? The beautiful eastern women nko? Where you given permission to post there pictures? Beauty of this and beauty of that, did you get permission to post all? How come it suddenly became a public forum when it's time to post your own pictures? Are you more improtant than those celebs? Or you only care about yourself? Or u're too obsessed you can't tink before acting. Look here young lady. how do you defend the fact that you are fake? How do you protect the fact that you're high and mighty as you claim. I've seen most of your post here on nairaland, i'm not just busting out of the block. I still insist that you're THE FAKEST PERSON I've met online. Damn

those pictures are already made public
most can be found on beauty blogs, beauty facebook pages
what time do I have to start stalking private pples profiles

look guy my level is high wink

2 Likes

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by UniqueGem(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
onila:

Madam tell us your level make we commot here na. You just dey talk say your level high your level high, where your high level dey?
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by Mystic1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
onila:

You don't have tim to stalk? Even The word stalk can't explain what you do. Are you so occpied with meaningful things? Yet you have over 900 topics on nairaland talking about other peoples live? Sourcing pictures of posh foods online? Sourcing the Igbo women pics? The zimbabwe's? The Arabs? Etc?. Okay first you professed your undying love for dark guys then suddenly you realised you also love white guys. Not only are you obessed with material things that you don't have and can't EARN, you're also Confused, a wanabe, an insatiable entity. Change and get something better doing. Stop deceiving the gullible ones on here, not everyone is buying your story, u're starting to look stupid with each passing thread and each passing post. Get a real life and live it. FAKE THING.
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by onila(f): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mystic1:
You don't have tim to stalk? Even The word stalk can't explain what you do. Are you so occpied with meaningful things? Yet you have over 900 topics on nairaland talking about other peoples live? Sourcing pictures of posh foods online? Sourcing the Igbo women pics? The zimbabwe's? The Arabs? Etc?. Okay first you professed your undying love for dark guys then suddenly you realised you also love white guys. Not only are you obessed with material things that you don't have and can't EARN, you're also Confused, a wanabe, an insatiable entity. Change and get something better doing. Stop deceiving the gullible ones on here, not everyone is buying your story, u're starting to look stupid with each passing thread and each passing post. Get a real life and live it. FAKE THING.

liking material things aint bad
as far as u work for them n can afford it
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by Mystic1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
onila:

liking material things aint bad
as far as u work for them n can afford it

And th work you do is Living a fake life?
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by mooremedia: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by WIZGUY69(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
[size=48]THREAD CLOSED[/size]
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
A sand nigger? Onila you don fall my hand ooooo shocked shocked

Those savages treat women like doormat lipsrsealed
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by cococandy(f): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I'm wondering too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by UniqueGem(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
cococandy:
I'm wondering too
Na only the guy wey quote her family you see? What of the claims of the other guy? Did he mention her family too? Why didn't you quote what he's saying? Is it because you wanna take sides? Is this all you really have to contribute to this thread?.
The way she ran from here leaves more doubt on her acclaimed levels. Just too many fake b!tches on nairaland.
Re: Arab Guys❤️ by zeb04(f): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hahahaha y'all here because you want to see Arab guys now you hating.

If you don't like the thread don't bother commenting.that's the way she wants to live her life online.live yours the way you want and if her family us rich or poor, of what business is it to you.

Onila come and continue your thread oh.I love to appreciate beauty.

1 Like

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
UniqueGem:
Na only the guy wey quote her family you see? What of the claims of the other guy? Did he mention her family too? Why didn't you quote what he's saying? Is it because you wanna take sides? Is this all you really have to contribute to this thread?.
The way she ran from here leaves more doubt on her acclaimed levels. Just too many fake b!tches on nairaland.
focus on the topic and leave people's families alone

1 Like

Re: Arab Guys❤️ by Mystic1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
zeb04:
Hahahaha y'all here because you want to see Arab guys now you hating.

If you don't like the thread don't bother commenting.that's the way she wants to live her life online.live yours the way you want and if her family us rich or poor, of what business is it to you.

Onila come and continue your thread oh.I love to appreciate beauty.
And now they're all creping out from their holes after finally managing to gather some spittle in their mouth.
For your info madam, i didn't come deliberately to see arab guys, i was brought here through a shared post. If you really have a brain use it and not ask me that next question i know u'll want to ask(why didn't you ignore). Now, i want you to think of the way she ran/abandoned this thread and the saying that "a clear conscience fears no accusation". Then maybe you can quote me with a more note worthy reply, if not, STFU and take the back sit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again / Which Of These Is The Sweetest (PHOTOS PG 18+) / "Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.