Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? (41052 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2011
Just wondering why I don't see Black guys dating Arab girls like Arab guys dating black girls can you please elaborate
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Mcleo007(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2011
Don't think there is any reason per se. Perhaps, not a lot of black guys have been in contact with Arab chicks. And the cultural differences between both race may be another factor to look at. Anyway, @op if ur're Arab and got a chick to spare, i can give you my contact so you hook me up with one. wink
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2011
Arab girls are cultural just like Yoruba girls. Black guys will date an Arab girl but the fact that Arab girls are controlled by their families they will not even attempt to give a black guy a chance but a few of them will defy their parents and date a black guy.

It is not the black guys, it is the Arab girls. Arab men will take the risk faster and frequently then the Arab girls when it come to dating outside of your "circle".

I personally think Arab guys are hot when they are dark and chiseled. tongue

1 Like

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2011
@poster
man, in Europe (France in particular), "beurettes" are dating anyone and everyone, especially black guys since many are muslim themselves. but even non Muslim black guys get a taste of arab girls!

it's understandable that in places where these babes are few and far between, it would be difficult to date any. . . . . . . . . . . .as for the countries where the sharia law is predominant like Iran etc, oh well!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by claremont(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2011
I will date from all cultures, Arab et.al, race and colour should have nothing to do with a basic human trait of social cohesion.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2011
Haha this one Lebanese girl had a crush on me once and I liked her too. undecided I kinda regret not doing anything about it.
I think Arabs are generally more attractive than europen white ppl.

Anyway @ topic, i think you know the real reason alot of black men aren't dating Arab girls. wink
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2011
Araboy in France Arab guys prefer whites or their sisters, not because of tastes but because of family which won't accept black but whatever black women generally don't have any attraction for them too

But Arab women lol "rebeu "love dating our brothers
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ BrownJay i am sure you know Iran is not an Arabic country same like Turkey Afghanistan and Pakistan
Yes they are Muslims but not Arab a lot people confuse both
@ Pleep No I don't know the reason why black guys don't date Arab girls since I am not Black can you elaborate
@Nayah In France especially "la banlieue" I see more Arab guys with black girls especially Muslim ones but few Black guys with Maghrebines I wouldn't say they are not attracted to each other like you think
I agree with you in France most Arab and Black guys prefer white girls
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
Not really Araboy, the reverse is much more common, and I said[b] Black ladies are not really attracted to Arab guys[/b] trust me I'm living out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2011
^ mrs china is
@ Pleep No I don't know the reason why black guys don't date Arab girls since I am not Black can you elaborate
come on!  grin do you see arab girls trying to dating black men?
Isn't there sone kind of societal stigma on the Arab side?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by lepasharon(f): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2011
if u dint know before,let me just say,arabs dont like black ppl,Blacks muslims? ur nothin but a joke 2 dem!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by african1(f): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
My uncle has an Arab Palestinian wife, and my brother is dating a yemenis girl. I guess if they understand each other, they date! And if they have big things like religion and family in common.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2011
Historically Black people have been considerated as slaves and it's still (Mauritania) so that could explain their embarassement mix with us, anyway this is their issue

1 Like

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ Africa 1
I agree with you I think the main barrier is religion I see a lot Ethiopian Somali Kenyan and Zanaibari intermarriage with Arab from Yemen and Oman also Senegalese Malians with Mauritanians
saying Arab don't like black people period is ignorant there are some black who don't like dating or marrying outside their race but I won't say they are racist maybe that just their preference
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
Sorry Araboy I've a very good friend of mine she's a Moroccan and confirmed it, this is reality but not every Arab of course

2 Likes

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ Nayah I know Mauritania very well and the country has considered slavery a crime punishable by live imprisonment if found guilty on other hand unlike Sudan Mauritanians are all Muslims whatever Arab Fulani Sarakole or Wolof
The country mixed population is majority today so don't tell me people don't mix there
Racism and bigotry are not inherent to any race it is human thing and as long as human exist it would always be some White Arab Asian and Black racists
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by african1(f): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2011
Araboy:

@ Africa 1
I agree with you I think the main barrier is religion I see a lot Ethiopian Somali Kenyan and Zanaibari intermarriage with Arab from Yemen and Oman also Senegalese Malians with Mauritanians
saying Arab don't like black people period is ignorant there are some black who don't like dating or marrying outside their race but I won't say they are racist maybe that just their preference

True! I guess religion does play big role. YOur right saying Arabs don't like black people period is ignorant. But there are Arabs who don't like their kids dating black people, just as thier white people not liking their kids dating blacks, or blacks not liking thier kids dating Arabs and such,

1 Like

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by lepasharon(f): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2011
was it not arabs dat instigated the slave trade??
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2011
No it is  was white(Roman and Greek ) and Black people themselves slavery has always existed in Africa
today in some part of Senegal and Mali still black enslaving black they call them Djam
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2011
Araboy by the law yes but what about reality, soninké community are still suffering from this, I also know Mauritania
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2011
@araboy
although Iranians are not arabs, their culture is VERY similar. . . . . . . . . but you are right.

as for France, what you have to understand is that, unless you show "patte blanche", we are ALL considered "banlieusard". most banlieusard have grown together as a big family therefore we really dont see each other as different.
in our eyes, we are "banlieusard" before being black or beur, its a completely new identity in France, and many whites are part of it too! lol

@lephasaron
slavery was instigated by WHITES, dont get it twisted, although many others benefited from it (arabs and blacks included)

1 Like

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2011
Mr brown for "banlieusard" as seen for White people maybe but within this "big family" there's huge difference, except for Senegalese and Malians who are very close to Arab because of religion, a gabonese or togolese are not really close to them
As for slavery Arab people have played a great role on that too Mr brown don't forget it too
http://www.arabslavetrade.com/
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ brownjay
I agree with you people from the banlieue are facing same challenges unemployment racism marginalization therefore they have no choice but to stick together and the last events in France have showed that rapprochement
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2011
^who are they "banlieue" french speaking immigrants?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2011
pleep" banlieue" means surbub in english but it's pejorative connotation, it's of children of immigrants ( and not immigrants), who are FRENCH generally people from North Africa, Senegalese, Malians and many of the former French colonies and gathered in a same "ghetto" like Harlem and so on but less worst
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
One night stand yes as useall, dating heck freaking NO. .  I tried one from Saudi Arabia n another from Emirate she was sweet, clean down there like OMG u know how they take care of that part. .  But the only problem is most of them are bed boring but those born here in the US are diff.  Again they are somehow racist
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ pleep banlieue means suburbs and that where most immigrants live
@ Nyah  Yes Arab have played a role in slavery like any one else white Jewish even Black
so don't fall for some those website who are bias and full of crap
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2011
REALITY101:

One night stand yes as useall, dating heck freaking NO. .  I tried one from Saudi Arabia n another from Emirate she was sweet, clean down there like OMG u know how they take care of that part. .  But the only problem is most of them are bed boring but those born here in the US are diff.  Again they are somehow racist
i think we found the man.

why not dating?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2011
Araboy, please I " m living with them don't need any website so I know much about them but I'm tolerant smiley
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
pleep:

i think we found the man.

why not dating?

What man lool

U.S.A Dirty South?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2011
^ the man who can answer the question: "why black men don't date arab girls?" grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2011
pleep you're wrong they do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.