Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? (1630 Views)

Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Issues To Discuss With Your Partner Before Marriage / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by Slimmos(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2014
I wanna take a baby out on a first date with her.... Tips on things to discuss about:::: and also i want to ask out... Tips on how to go about it.......
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2014
clueless one, go read your books undecided
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by tempem: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Slimmos:
I wanna take a baby out on a first date with her.... Tips on things to discuss about:::: and also i want to ask out... Tips on how to go about it.......
LOL. tell her the facts,
1. Ask her if she's here for marriage in view or sex?
2. Tell her to be honest when answering that first question.
3. She'll obviously choose marriage, though... And you too will sure like that pretence, 'cause you had picked sex right after setting your eyes on her, and you sure want that to be oblivious to her.
4. Tell her you know where to draw the lines if she cunningly demand for sex, too often..... And you might end up not getting married to her but dump her
5. Tell her, if you find her amazing, mehn!! You'll stay forever, she won't be the one to force you stay,
6. No exorbitant demands, 'cause you are not doing that in exchange for sex, and if she wants it that way, you'll enjoy the time being too... Finally you discharge her like a spoil. Demands aren't bad, but she should know the limit.
Lol...you might not necessarily say these in the first date. ... Just be firm and kind.. But use your power of reasoning in discerning what I meant.
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by jashar(f): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2014
tempem:

LOL. tell her the facts,
3. She'll obviously choose marriage, though... And you too will sure like that pretence, 'cause you had picked sex right after setting your eyes on her, and you sure want that to be oblivious to her.
4. Tell her you know where to draw the lines if she cunningly demand for sex, too often..... And you might end up not getting married to her but dump her
5. Tell her, if you find her amazing, mehn!! You'll stay forever, she won't be the one to force you stay,
6. No exorbitant demands, 'cause you are not doing that in exchange for sex, and if she wants it that way, you'll enjoy the time being too... Finally you discharge her like a spoil. Demands aren't bad, but she should know the limit.
Lol...you might not necessarily say these in the first date. ... Just be firm and kind.. But use your power of reasoning in discerning what I meant.

Ahn ahn bros eeee.
1st dates are not meant to be sooo serious now. grin
OP just be fun and a bit flirty. Make her feel @ ease by gisting about stuffs you both like. Please don't come on too strong.
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by tempem: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
jashar:

Ahn ahn bros eeee.
1st dates are not meant to be sooo serious now. grin
OP just be fun and a bit flirty. Make her feel @ ease by gisting about stuffs you both like. Please don't come on too strong.
Lol.. And that's what the concluding part says ... Hope you're enjoying your day?
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by jashar(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
tempem:

Lol.. And that's what the concluding part says ... Hope you're enjoying your day?

I am despite the rain. Thanks for asking. U nko?
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by tempem: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
jashar:

I am despite the rain. Thanks for asking. U nko?
I'm gud, no rain, but there is cold up to this present moment.
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by jashar(f): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
tempem:

I'm gud, no rain, but there is cold up to this present moment.

Oops. My bad. I assumed you were in Lagos. embarassed
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by tempem: 1:32am On Nov 06, 2014
jashar:

Oops. My bad. I assumed you were in Lagos. embarassed
Lol.. You could have gotten your assumption right, if you had asked me.
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by DOD1: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2014
tempem:

LOL. tell her the facts,
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by jashar(f): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2014
tempem:

Lol.. You could have gotten your assumption right, if you had asked me.

It's true sha. Anywaizzz I guess we are derailing this thread. Have a great day today.cheesy
OP no vex ooo.
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by tempem: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2014
jashar:

It's true sha. Anywaizzz I guess we are derailing this thread. Have a great day today.cheesy
OP no vex ooo.
Lol, you're right... You too... Catch up with you somewhere else then.
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by buchostags(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2014
look her in her left eye; ask her Q?s like school stuff, interests, travel history n a lil bit of family. its not d Q?s or and tht matter but d mechanism of d conversation. ask d questions with genuine interest then smile to her response n hesitate like u have an ace up ur sleeves. tht way she ll want to knw Wht u r thinking. just dnt b too predictable at tht...let her talk
Re: Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? by jashar(f): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2014
winkNo p. Bbbyyyyyeeeeee
tempem:

Lol, you're right... You too... Catch up with you somewhere else then.

(1) (Reply)

7 Traits That Will Make You Stand Out And Attract A Great Guy / What Makes You Angry In Your Relationship / How I Almost Died Today Cause Of A Romancelander. Is It Safe To Keep Loving Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.