Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl (56482 Views)

6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl???? / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by heaslhsob(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2008
hey i need help on topics to discuss while talking to a girl
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2008
if u want to impressed a girl, then u have
to be ur self. so I can not tell u what to
say.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by smooooooth: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
guy just talk about aliens and spirits, that will make a good impresion.

3 Likes

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2008
smooooooth:

guy just talk about aliens and spirits, that will make a good impresion.
ha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by CH3COO(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2008
Homie, do't pre-meditate about what to say and what to ask, etc. Deliberation will most likely hurt you and make you sound robtic. Use your head and be natural.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2008
studentetc:

if you are not man enough to hold a conversation, Leave the poor girl alone

hehehe grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by sistawoman: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
studentetc:

topics to discuss are:

[b]Sex: spit or swallow. threesomes, how many men she's shagged[/b]Food: whether she knows how to cook etc.
Interests etc.

if you are not man enough to hold a conversation, Leave the poor girl alone

Please do not talk to the girl about sex off the bat. If a guy started to talk to me about sex he would get put in the dont take his calls anymore category.

Please whatever you do dont bring it up unless she does.

Talk about politics, the last book you read, a movie you watched, what you do for a living, what she does for a living, life, weather, climite control, the ice bergs melting anything other than sex.

1 Like

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Busta(f): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2008
not to worry . . . the topics will flow and most importantly like someone said earlier . . . "Be Urself"
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Hannibal: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
heaslhsob:

hey i need help on topics to discuss while talking to a girl

This is very simple!!!

U can start with Nollywood.
It seems to be the only thing ALL Naija gurls are conversant with.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by ephisi(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2008
Guy very easy. Just talk about her, make her the subject of 90% of all ur conversations, and take note of every thing u learn about her. It will suprise u that as u deyyarn she her self will be producing topics for you. so just keep ur ears open. One gist leads to another
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by chamotex(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2008
sistawoman:

Please do not talk to the girl about sex off the bat. If a guy started to talk to me about sex he would get put in the don't take his calls anymore category.

Please whatever you do don't bring it up unless she does.

Talk about politics, the last book you read, a movie you watched, what you do for a living, what she does for a living, life, weather, climite control, the ice bergs melting anything other than sex.

are u serious?
thats just lame grin grin grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by sistawoman: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2008
chamotex:

are u serious?
thats just lame grin grin grin

Why is that lame? That is what my husband and I talked about when we met. Politics really gets me all hot and bothered. CNN, MSNBC that is pre-intimacy for me. Meet the Press we used to have sex every Sunday morning following MTP.

3 Likes

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 16, 2008
Marriage,Ps2,Sex,Rock songs,Gay rights,Stars,more Ps2 and More Marriage
N.B this topics are meant for loosing someone u dont like
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 2:26am On Jul 16, 2008
ASK HER MOST OF THE TIMES ABOUT SEX RELATED ISSUES, AND GET THOSE FACTS OUT OF THE WAY BEFORE THEY BECOME OBSTACLES.

DUMP HER INSTANTLY IF SHE WAS GOING TO STARVE YOU, OR SAY NO TO SEXUAL ADVANCES. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANY WOMAN. THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER FOR ONE MAN.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by motunrayo4(f): 2:28am On Jul 16, 2008
Damn. . . someone is insanely ignorant!
It's kinda sad. . .
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 2:33am On Jul 16, 2008
sistawoman:

Please do not talk to the girl about sex off the bat. If a guy started to talk to me about sex he would get put in the don't take his calls anymore category.

Please whatever you do don't bring it up unless she does.

WHAT MAN WOULD BE WAITING FOR A WOMAN TO BRING UP SEX BEFORE HE DOES?
OL BOY, YOU GONNA BE WAITING ON HER TO TALK ABOUT SEX UNTIL JESUS COMES BACK.
SEX SHOULD BE THE FIRST AGENDA ON YOUR MENU. TALK IT OVER. GET LAID THE FIRST AVAILABLE CHANCE YOU GET, AND GET OVER IT QUICKLY.
AND IF SHE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU IN BED, DUMP HER BEFORE SHE CLAIM VICTORY OVER YOU.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by onyinye2(f): 2:38am On Jul 16, 2008
@topic

Me personally on a date im more interested about getting to know you so that might start something. Let's say as you are talking about yourself you mention politics. Oka, that might start a conversation on its own. so you really dont have to worry to much on what to talk about. you dont want to sound too rehearsed cuz ladies can pick up on that quick.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 2:43am On Jul 16, 2008
onyinye2:

@topic

Me personally on a date im more interested about getting to know you so that might start something. Let's say as you are talking about yourself you mention politics. Oka, that might start a conversation on its own. so you really don't have to worry to much on what to talk about. you don't want to sound too rehearsed because ladies can pick up on that quick.

TALKS ABOUT POLITICS, ON A DATE? THAT IS BORING.
LETS TALK ABOUT GETTING BUCKWILD. ITS GOT A SPICE ON ITS OWN.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by iice(f): 2:45am On Jul 16, 2008
If you are a boring person (not taking into account self-delusion) grin, then if the girl isn't like you - sorry!!
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by motunrayo4(f): 2:46am On Jul 16, 2008
LAKANYE. . . . yo you have got problems.
Do you EVER get any?
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 2:49am On Jul 16, 2008
motun_rayo:

LAKANYE. . . . yo you have got problems.
Do you EVER get any?

SWEETIE, NOPE.

GOT SOME FOR ME?
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 2:56am On Jul 16, 2008
On a date, I am NOT prepared to talk with ANY woman about no gardem politics. I am more interested about the woman's past relationships. how many times have you been dumped? What is your best sexual positions? why did your ex-boyfriend or spouse or fuckbuddy DUMPED you, and when was the last time you got laid?

AND YOU BETTER NOT BE FEEDING ME WITH LIES ON A FIRST DATE EITHER, BECAUSE I WILL SOON FIND OUT. I WILL GO HOME TO GOOGLE YOUR FULL NAME TO READ ALL I CAN FIND ONLINE, or call your ex-boyfriend to feed me up with all your history
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Queenisha: 2:57am On Jul 16, 2008
LAKANYE~:

On a date, I am NOT prepared to talk with ANY woman about no gardem politics. I am more interested about the woman's past relationships. how many times have you been dumped? What is your best sexual positions? why did your ex-boyfriend or spouse or fuckbuddy DUMPED you, and when was the last time you got laid?

AND YOU BETTER NOT BE FEEDING ME WITH LIES ON A FIRST DATE EITHER, BECAUSE I WILL SOON FIND OUT. I WILL GO HOME TO GOOGLE YOUR FULL NAME TO READ ALL I CAN FIND ONLINE, or call your ex-boyfriend to feed me up with all your history

I hope you also tell them how your baby mamas left you from the labor wards even before they were done delivering the placenta.
Ewu
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 2:59am On Jul 16, 2008
Queenisha:

I hope you also tell them how your baby mamas left you from the labor wards even before they were done delivering the placenta.
Ewu

BITCH, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Queenisha: 3:01am On Jul 16, 2008
You've forgotten your thread so soon? shocked shocked shocked
You don't remember the white prostitutes that tried pinning their infants on you and had a change of heart and fled like Pele?
See you see questioning a girl?
Those humongous zits on your face are enough to make decent girls pick race tongue
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 3:06am On Jul 16, 2008
Queenisha:

You've forgotten your thread so soon? shocked shocked shocked
You don't remember the white prostitutes that tried pinning their infants on you and had a change of heart and fled like Pele?
See you see questioning a girl?
Those humongous zits on your face are enough to make decent girls pick race tongue

SHE MUST BE A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY FOR YOU TO KEEP REMEMBERING A STORY OF 1879. BACK OFF CUNT. I DON'T DATE SLUTS LIKE YOU.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by onyinye2(f): 3:08am On Jul 16, 2008
Queenisha, if you need any reinforcement with this frantic fella right here, just call on me. Till then girl, handle this.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Queenisha: 3:08am On Jul 16, 2008
LAKANYE~:

SHE MUST BE A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY FOR YOU TO KEEP REMEMBERING A STORY OF 1879. BACK OFF CUNT

Don't call me your pet names
I don't know you like that tongue
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Queenisha: 3:10am On Jul 16, 2008
onyinye2:

Queenisha, if you need any reinforcement with this frantic fella right here, just call on me. Till then girl, handle this.

Don't mind the slimy anumanu
see his legs like firewood
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Queenisha: 3:13am On Jul 16, 2008
His pictures remind me of one masquerade at Uwani called odogwu anya nmiri grin
Human beings will talk ill of girls that one will carry his legs that look like what Yorubas use to beat their talking drums and open mouth too
There's nothing we won't see
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by onyinye2(f): 3:14am On Jul 16, 2008
Queenisha:

His pictures remind me of one masqurade at Uwani called odogwu anya nmiri grin
Human beings will talk ill of girls that one will carry his legs that look like what Yorubas use to beat their talking drums and talk too.

LMAO!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by motunrayo4(f): 3:15am On Jul 16, 2008
LAKANYE~:

SWEETIE, NOPE.

GOT SOME FOR ME?

Iiilllllll. . . GOD FORBID BAD THING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.