Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? (1055 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by sleekyjay(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ok, i find gals Wearing glasses quite sexy..
Fellow nairalanders, whats your say on this? grin cheesy
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by jashar(f): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
kissI love me a nerd. My current beau wears glasses. He's so cute with his rectangular frames. cheesy he doesn't like it when I say he is cute though. embarassed
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by sleekyjay(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
jashar:
kissI love me a nerd. My current beau wears glasses. He's so cute with his rectangular frames. cheesy he doesn't like it when I say he is cute though. embarassed

lolz, oya tell me biko..
Me likey!
#noStringsAttached
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by jashar(f): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
sleekyjay:

lolz, oya tell me biko..
Me likey!
#noStringsAttached
#inmyvoice#
You look so cute with your glasses on.cheesy
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by MrTeymee(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
I find it sexy!
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Naaah naaah..i'd luv to see her pretty eyes clearly........wouldnt want my kids wearin eyeglasses
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by Thavik(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
I love me a hot nerd
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by sleekyjay(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
jashar:

#inmyvoice#
You look so cute with your glasses on.cheesy

hehe, that got me blushing!! Hope say no be wash oh.. Tanx sha
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by sleekyjay(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Naaah naaah..i'd luv to see her pretty eyes clearly........wouldnt want my kids wearin eyeglasses
sir , its nt sunshades oh.. medicated glasses lipsrsealed
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by engrtee(f): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
it is irritating
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
sleekyjay:

sir , its nt sunshades oh.. medicated glasses lipsrsealed
ddnt u read my comment...i dnt like it......
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by Princecalm(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Some people love to see the opp sex wear it because it makes them think they are intelligent.

1 Like

Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by urcutecrush(f): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dos of us using glasses don't like itnah una cum dey like am.
Make u sef use make we like

1 Like

Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by sleekyjay(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ddnt u read my comment...i dnt like it......

haba bros, No be fight na.. Ndo oh
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by chymystique(f): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Am indifferent about it.. cool
Re: The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? by wunderkiind(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
engrtee:
it is irritating
really I think you probably need a good pair of glasses yourself

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ! - Who Lies? My Best Guess: Everyone! / Pls Help Me Reconnect With Amaka / Virginity Is A Pride Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.