Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her (5732 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
this is a sensitive post so pls if u have nothing good to say or positive don't say anything

I have been dating my gf for 7 months now. We first met in April and fell head of heels with each other. we have had fights but we always got through it and made up. Recently she told me she has been thinking about the second time we had sexual intercourse and she said she told me to stop cos it was painful and I didn't. So thereby she didn't consent or took back her consent so its was rape or sexual assault. I tried to explain to her but she insisted it was assault.

we are at breaking point, I love this girl and I won't hurt her and she knows it but I don't know where all this is coming from. I asked a friend what he thinks and he said she's looking for a way or an excuse to break up which I find it hard to believe but don't know what else to think. I don't like discussing my relationship with people particularly strangers but I'm just looking for answers.

we are in a long distance relationship and were meant to see this month or next. but with this situation, I feel its unlikely and thinking my friend might be right because why bring it up now?

I know there are many trolls and annoying people in this section but I will really appreciate it if I only got genuine responses even if it means only a couple of people respond. I'm not trying to make front page, I just need answers cos my relationship is not going so well right now and I'm trying to save it.[/b]this is a sensitive post so pls if u have nothing good to say or positive don't say anything

I wanna ask the ladies here, if u were in the middle of sexual intercourse and it was painful due to lack of sexual experience and you told you bf to stop and he didnt, would you accuse him for assaulting you, would you break up with him, would you continue in the relationship if he proved to you he didn't really mean to and over the next months he showed u that he believes sex isn't everything in a relationship.

I love this chick, never loved like this before. we are lovers but also best friends.

PS

Sorry for the errors earlier in my post, I wrote the post in word doc and copied and pasted it in the browser but it came out all mixed up.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by dunkem21(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
I will answer your questions if you answer mine

How long and thick is your John Thomas? grin grin

Did you engage her in extended pre-intimacy to fully arouse her before penetration?
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
dunkem21:
I will answer your questions if you answer mi
How long and thick is your John Thomas? grin grin

Did you engage her in extended pre-intimacy to fully arouse her before penetration?

It's average to your first question. She wasn't fully arousedd on this day but let's say she was fully arousedd and she still said stop...
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by dunkem21(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
YorubaJesus:

It's average to your first question. She wasn't fully arousedd on this day but let's say she was fully arousedd and she still said stop...

That's the problem. When they are fully aroused, that they beg you to enter, then they cant stop or tell you to stop unless you have a huge JT pressing their walls thereby causing pain and removing pleasure.

If a woman genuinely tells you to stop, pls stop! ...though some 'stop baby' means 'fire on'.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by titsqueez(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Next time fire on and tell her that pain is the gateway to pleasure. It's works for me
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by stupor(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
@OP

You're smart !

You're loyal !

You're grateful !

I appreciate that !

You're a genius !

NEVER SEXUALLY ASSAULT OR HARASS A WOMAN !

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by bhaliz44(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Someone help me summarize dat epistle up there.. cry
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Big4wig(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Some guys will be pressing breast like eba... Must you be destructive?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by alexis007(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
stupor:
@OP

You're smart !

You're loyal !

You're grateful !

I appreciate that !

You're a genius !

NEVER SEXUALLY ASSAULT OR HARASS A WOMAN !
oga,you be Dj khaled?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by ShirelleBaby: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Big4wig:

Hahahahaha-u have killed me with laughter-u are a clown
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Big4wig(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

Hahahahaha-u have killed me with laughter-u are a clown
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Big4wig:
u are very funny
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hmmmmmmm

It's an awkward
situation...

Just be calm,
and see if you can abstain until she asks for it....

But if she want's a breakup,then move on quickly...It might hurt because you love her,but then,you would love again...

7months and sex is already involved
People are becoming too carnal minded..
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Mrfils(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Really? There was a guy on another thread d other day. 2 weeks and he had pressed bossoms 5fives
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by EyeKandy(f): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
YorubaJesus:

I wanna ask the ladies here, if u were in the middle of sexual intercourse and it was painful due to lack of sexual experience and you told you bf to stop and he didnt, would you accuse him for assaulting you, would you break up with him, would you continue in the relationship if he proved to you he didn't really mean to and over the next months he showed u that he believes sex isn't everything in a relationship.

I find it a bit extreme that she cast aspersions on your character citing 'sexual assault'. Love is a beautiful thing, but make sure you drum it into her ears that you're no rap!st! Don't apologize for such hefty accusation.

Now, its very selfish of you to keep screwing a lady that's in pain. It shows you're not attentive to her feelings. What's the goal of s$x? - intimate pleasure right? So do you expect her to be pleased each time she goes to pee and it hurts so she remembers you, the guy that caused the bruised va.g.ina?? grin That pain is not funny.

When next you see her, explain that s$x is just an add-on to your relationship. "You're more important to me than s$x"' ... i love you bla bla. Any experienced man knows this - please her before you please yourself and you'll have the happiest woman on your hands. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by olomorijunior(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
YorubaJesus:
this is a sensitive post so pls if u have nothing good to say or positive don't say anything

I have been dating my gf for 7 months now. We first met in April and fell head of heels with each other. we have had fights but we always got through it and made up. Recently she told me she has been thinking about the second time we had sexual intercourse and she said she told me to stop cos it was painful and I didn't. So thereby she didn't consent or took back her consent so its was rape or sexual assault. I tried to explain to her but she insisted it was assault.

we are at breaking point, I love this girl and I won't hurt her and she knows it but I don't know where all this is coming from. I asked a friend what he thinks and he said she's looking for a way or an excuse to break up which I find it hard to believe but don't know what else to think. I don't like discussing my relationship with people particularly strangers but I'm just looking for answers.

we are in a long distance relationship and were meant to see this month or next. but with this situation, I feel its unlikely and thinking my friend might be right because why bring it up now?
I love this chick, don't think I ever loved like this. We are lovers but we are also best friends and if we broke up I will be f sexual intercourse and it was painful due to lack of sexual experience and you told you bf to stop and he didnt, would you accuse him for assaulting you, would you break up with him, would you continue in the relationship if he proved to you he didn't really mean to and over the next months he showed u that he believes sex isn't everything in a relationship.

I know there are many trolls and annoying people in this section but I will really appreciate it if I only got genuine responses even if it means only a couple of people respond. I'm not trying to make front page, I just need answers cos my relationship is not going so well right now and I'm trying to save it.[/b]this is a sensitive post so pls if u have nothing good to say or positive don't say anything

Check dis and be a millionaire www./6c9PaK
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by kpolli(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
YorubaJesus:
I asked a friend what he thinks and he said she's looking for a way or an excuse to break up which I find it hard to believe but don't know what else to think.

This may be painful to accept but I think your friend is very right....

She didn't bring this up immediately, she brought this up much later.... She got a new richer dude, and is looking for the flimsiest excuse to run and has found it... Bro, take heart.... Let her go
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by adonbilivit: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
olomorijunior:

Check dis and be a millionaire www./6c9PaK
are u a millionaire? dont reply cos its rhetorical

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by EyeKandy(f): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
kpolli:

This may be painful to accept but I think your friend is very right....

She didn't bring this up immediately, she brought this up much later.... She got a new richer dude, and is looking for the flimsiest excuse to run and has found it... Bro, take heart.... Let her go

Lol. You've started again. You don't know how deep a woman's mind is. Just because she was silent, doesn't mean this dude wasn't selfish.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Big4wig(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
helica:
u are very funny
laughter is d best medicine my dear
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
if you like, term this opinion as stupid, na u knw. *clears throat vigorously* hey dude, lemme ask u dis question, are you her first? if yes, you dick is a 'cut 2 size' but if no, then she must have seen a better dude. so let her go cos the babe i'm chasing now told me the same thing you just told us, I advice u leave her.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
and some morons are saying 'he should fire on next time' 'the stop me means for on' are u loosing ur head?? op, yes duh! u were assaulting her! its still the same thing as rapĀ£, but I'm not gonna use that, coz tz harsh. next time, if she says stop
STOP!!
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by kpolli(m): 4:33am On Nov 06, 2014
EyeKandy:

Lol. You've started again. You don't know how deep a woman's mind is. Just because she was silent, doesn't mean this dude wasn't selfish.

For month's mba!!!! I don't agree

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Big4wig:
laughter is d best medicine my dear
u are right. but I don't laugh too much most people think that I am wicked even when I am happy I still don't laugh it is my nature
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Big4wig(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
helica:
u are right. but I don't laugh too much most people think that I am wicked even when I am happy I still don't laugh it is my nature
always Smile, your enemies hate it. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by WIZGUY69(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
undecided

[size=24]some guys will be pressing bosom like eba-big4wig (2014). so op. why did you molest her. yuur case de court remember. you must not go unpunished [/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Big4wig:
always Smile, your enemies hate it. smiley
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Cholls(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
My brother that her excuse no hold water at tall watin I go tell you be say make you dey ready for her nonsense if u still want to continue with her bcuz this your babe don telk her(mind) plan

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
YorubaJesus:

I love this chick, don't think I ever loved like this. We are lovers but we are also best friends and if we broke up I will be f sexual intercourse and it was painful due to lack of sexual experience and you told you bf to stop and he didnt, would you accuse him for assaulting you, would you break up with him, would you continue in the relationship if he proved to you he didn't really mean to and over the next months he showed u that he believes sex isn't everything in a relationship.

Are you kidding me? You're assaulting her...She was polite enough to tell you Stop but selfishness won't let you...Do you really know what Love is? Love does not seek his own...abegi
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by luckybaddest(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Odilafta:
Hmmmmmmm

It's an awkward
situation...

Just be calm,
and see if you can abstain until she asks for it....

But if she want's a breakup,then move on quickly...It might hurt because you love her,but then,you would love again...

7months and sex is already involved
People are becoming too carnal minded..
oooo so you think na life contract I go sign with her... Menh
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by luckybaddest(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Big4wig:
some just like you to be destructive
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her by Raymysterio(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
When a woman is fed-up
there is nothing you can do about it...
Is like running out of love...
And is too late to talk about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) / 'boo Made My Night' - Girl Shares After Sex Photo / Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.