Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (16511 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
Guys,if your girl comes to the house one day and says "Baby i'm pregnant", what'll be your reaction to this and subsequent action? Keeping in mind that you know the pregnancy is actually yours.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by whitelexi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
Holy Shaite!!! You're What??

Ok, you're kidding right? right? Whew!! That was close. . . Never play that sort of game with me ever again!!! angry angry
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by 190: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
wud be shocked!!~~~

but would say

honey go for a scan

if na boy born am

if na girl commot the tin sharply!!~~ grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by justwise(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
I will say: Keep it

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by chidipupay(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
We will team up and try to find the best solution to the pregnancy. I will definately give her the whole support at that moment
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by 190: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^^ see guyz lying
just to get some skin 2 skin

some are listed on top of my response so~~
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by HIO4: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
De-pregnate yourself before I say a major congrats to you with a sucker punch to the extremes of your belly.
Your womb will be very grateful.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by OvieE: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
Will be very happy no matter what kind of circumstance.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
whitelexi:

Ok, you're kidding right? right? Whew!! That was close. . .  Never play that sort of game with me ever again!!! angry angry
Man,u got me rolling on d floor.LMAO

190:

wud be shocked!!~~~

but would say

honey go for a scan

if na boy born am

if na girl commot the tin sharply!!~~ grin grin
Guy,u wan start war of d sexes abi?U want make all dis NL bad-mouthed babes come scatter dis place?Wetin make u dey bring gender bias for d matter now?

chidipupay:

We will team up and try to find the best solution to the pregnancy. I will definately give her the whole support at that moment
Nice,if u'd really do it sha o!

HIO4:

De-pregnate yourself before I say a major congrats to you with a sucker punch to the extremes of your belly.
Kill person pickin u hear?Who tell u to play without boots?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by 190: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ebila

see dis man

dont u know that behind every sucessful woman there is a male child

PLEASE NLAND GIRLS LEMME SOUND THIS WARNING TO U PEEPS grin grin

Instead of u ladies to go about thinking of how 2 get money for your nails and hair (like my ex-)

U peeps should worry about how 2 get a male child to cement your place in your Husband's house

abeg i dnt wanna start no war,Just a simple candid advice

Marriage is 1 tin but gettin a male child to cement ur place in that house is entirely another

God giveth but u berra start the prayer now so God can help u on tyme instead of tinkin of how 2 insult every nland males around!~~

later ladies grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by chidipupay(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
In some circumstances abortion might be the best option, not because it is good but because that will save us lot of things. and in some case keeping the child will be the best option. dat is why i said we will team up and look for a solution we both agree upon amicably
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
190:

@ebila

see dis man

Instead of u ladies to go about thinking of how 2 get money for your nails and hair (like my ex-)

U peeps should worry about how 2 get a male child to cement your place in your Husband's house

Marriage is 1 tin but gettin a male child to cement your place in that house is entirely another

God giveth but u berra start the prayer now so God can help u on tyme instead of tinkin of how 2 insult every nland males around!~~

later ladies grin grin

I tot dat was yesteryears kinda tot.So pple dey still get dis kind idea?

chidipupay:

In some circumstances abortion might be the best option, not because it is good but because that will save us lot of things. and in some case keeping the child will be the best option. dat is why i said we will team up and look for a solution we both agree upon amicably
I feel u man!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
190:

@ebila

see dis man

Marriage is 1 tin but gettin a male child to cement your place in that house is entirely another

later ladies grin grin

Do you know how ignorant you sound. Do you know its the mans sperm that determines the sex of the child? Yeye person. Ignorant fools like these are the people destroying women with female kids in Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by platinumnk(f): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
HIO4:

Knew a girl in school use to have people stomp over her belly whenever she got preggo, now she cant have a child.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by HIO4: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
ebila:

Kill person pickin u hear?Who tell u to play without boots?
As they say, hats rupture sometimes. LOL
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by HIO4: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
platinumnk:

Knew a girl in school use to have people stomp over her belly whenever she got preggo, now she cant have a child.

Best form of contraception ain't it? Works for a lifetime, according to this your genesis.
Now she can getfucked till kingdom come without ever having to worry about carrying belle.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by 190: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Do you know how ignorant you sound. Do you know its the mans sperm that determines the sex of the child? Yeye person. Ignorant fools like these are the people destroying women with female kids in Nigeria angry

@ebony tree

pls just a simple message
if i were u i wud heed 2 it

thank u
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
What are you going to do? send your goons to beat me up? undecided grin Love internet thugs

The name is Ebony eyes by the way tongue
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ok! My prediction has come to past!Tell am o jare!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
In order to create a baby, a woman’s egg must be fertilized by a man’s sperm. All eggs carry X-chromosomes, while sperm can carry either an X-chromosome or a Y-chromosome. If an X-bearing sperm fertilizes the egg, your child will be a girl; if a Y-bearing chromosome fertilizes the egg, your child will be a boy. You typically have a 50% chance of conceiving a girl and a 50% chance of conceiving a boy.

From this website ------------->http://www.fertilityfactor.com/infertility_sex_selection.html

Try searching on google as well.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by bawomolo(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
proceeds to push her down the stairs
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Amigoz(f): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
ebila:

Guys,if your gurl comes to the house on day and says "Baby i'm pregnant",what'll be your reaction to this and subsequent action?Keeping in mind that u know the pregnancy is actually urs.

Wow baby!! a ti se ori re!! (Congratulations)  abi wot else?  undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by edogram1(m): 12:07am On Oct 07, 2009
I was walking by… well let me comments.

It’s all depends, if she is a cheat then she will regret the very day we meet.

If she walk up to me and say “baby I didn’t see my period. I will replied. Look for touch light and find it. lol
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by whiteroses(f): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2009
bawomolo:

proceeds to push her down the stairs
horrible lol
actually some guys are different tho. some girls will not say anything, my mate got pregnant and she couldnt tell him apparently she loves him too much to let him know she thinks he wont pass his exams so she lied she's away labour day he heared and couldnt witness the birth i heared on the second day he came with his family to see her and bursted into tears crying like a baby for no reason, i'm thinking wow if its some guys they'll not take responsibility. i rem when a girl tried it with my cousin he wooped out the gatemans air riffle lol she fled like a beast who owned pikin? but why do guys hate that news anyway? whats wrong with it if your gf accidentally fall preggers
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 07, 2009
whiteroses:

horrible lol
actually some guys are different tho. some girls will not say anything, my mate got pregnant and she couldnt tell him apparently she loves him too much to let him know she thinks he wont pass his exams so she lied she's away labour day he heared and couldnt witness the birth i heared on the second day he came with his family to see her and bursted into tears crying like a baby for no reason, i'm thinking wow if its some guys they'll not take responsibility. i rem when a girl tried it with my cousin he wooped out the gatemans air riffle lol she fled like a beast who owned pikin? but why do guys hate that news anyway? whats wrong with it if your gf accidentally fall preggers
They love doing the do though undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2009
whiteroses:

horrible lol
Well,let's just say we r mostly unprepared. grin

Ebonyeyes:

They love doing the do though undecided
The do is sweet na! grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2009
ebila:

The do is sweet na! grin

Of course hun the do is very sweet but be prepared for one of the most common side effect which is pregnancy grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by sexyLeamon(f): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2009
whitelexi:

Ok, you're kidding right? right? Whew!! That was close. . . Never play that sort of game with me ever again!!! angry angry
wrong reaction grin grin grin

chidipupay:

best reaction.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2009
Guys no dey like hear that kin thing oo esp, when he is not ready yet,

Oyun? grin Pregnant? Hypertension! cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by GEW: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

In order to create a baby, a woman’s egg must be fertilized by a man’s sperm. All eggs carry X-chromosomes, while sperm can carry either an X-chromosome or a Y-chromosome. If an X-bearing sperm fertilizes the egg, your child will be a girl; if a Y-bearing chromosome fertilizes the egg, your child will be a boy. You typically have a 50% chance of conceiving a girl and a 50% chance of conceiving a boy.

From this website ------------->http://www.fertilityfactor.com/infertility_sex_selection.html

Try searching on google as well.
you don do your own research down na only X or Y you dey wait for. well done
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2009
GEW:

you don do your own research down na only X or Y you dey wait for. well done
Im glad you found this information useful I just wish more 9JA mother inlaws and men knew this information undecided.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Of course hun the do is very sweet but be prepared for one of the most common side effect which is pregnancy grin
We can always work somfin out na! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) / Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.