Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? (1700 Views)

Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by tope2000(f): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2008
chika98:

Tope: Which kain monkey holding amen be that one? grin

Hehehehehehee its a gudluck monkey o tongue

@post
I guess when they say you cant help who you fall in love - its true huh undecided
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by kellygirl(f): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2008
wow, beautiful shocked
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by sillyboy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by Cipriani(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2008
chika98:

Trouble maker. Carry go jare

Why you call me trouble maker, I go vex for you Oo, no be pray I pray for you so tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by dbaptist1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
ebe ooooo
wich kain love be dis
well its made in heaven
4rm wat i can c
and for those wey say dey can neva accept a man like that
wat if its GOD's will for u? as in ur pastor come tell u say im c am for vision and this is a man of GOD u respect so much

GOD works in a mysterious way
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by dljbd1(m): 4:02am On Nov 22, 2008
men, this is gayish.

well, LOVE IS BLIND!

, . . . he needs eye surgery.

LETS HELP HIM IN PRAYERS
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by untainted: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2008
one man's meet,
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by untainted: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2008
untainted:

one man's meet,
sorry, i meant meat. , kiss kiss kiss
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by whatever90(f): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2008
see as chika98 post me and my husband wedding pics for here sad
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by spikedcylinder: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2008
untainted:

one man's meet,
untainted:

sorry, i meant meat. , kiss kiss kiss

Before we chop you raw abi? grin grin grin
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by DarkRxn(f): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2008
This ought to be a prank.
Hmmm, love can be so terrible. . . . .

Well, now I know I got nothing to worry abt grin grin grin grin
Re: If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? by DarkRxn(f): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2008
I'm sorry, but seriously, is this a joke? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Friends Teenage Daughter Confides In You She's Pregnant! / Honestly, Did You Ever Cheat / We Broke Up Without A Quarrel.......But!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.