Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) (3186 Views)

Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:10am On Nov 06, 2014
OP, THIS IS 9JA, THESE THINGS DON'T APPLY TO US!! BABE, I LIKE YOU, I HAVE OVER A MILLION IN MY ACCOUNT, AND AM A CHEERFUL GIVER, SIMPLE!!!

with your copy and paste grin
Re: 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) by alexis007(m): 12:36am On Nov 06, 2014
i'm thinking....this list and the list of items i was told to bring as dowry for my would-be wife....which contains more irrelevant items?...can you imagine no 5,12,18,19,31 in that list against 20 boxes of snuff?....like seriously,who still get high on snuff these days?
Re: 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) by ghost1718(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2014
MzPreshie:
See them!! So you guys can't do these simple romantic things? Na wah oo. I just envy them white girls.
see, u how many u don do for we guys ur boyfriends ??
Re: 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2014
ghost1718:
see, u how many u don do for we guys ur boyfriends ??
1-50:-P
Re: 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) by ghost1718(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2014
MzPreshie:
1-50:-P
i never collect ,50, oh and i wud love to take my own
Re: 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2014
ghost1718:
i never collect ,50, oh and i wud love to take my own
Lol..
*singing* if you ready come get it, na na na na na na na na.
Re: 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) by ghost1718(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol..
*singing* if you ready come get it, na na na na na na na na.
i am always ready
Re: 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
tongue tongue
ol...forgive me sir. Tho its not applicable to everyone, it depends on d person...I want to know where you put them

Eh hen! How can you put me in the same category with Laltascia or what's her name. That babe should win "Consistent Thread Creator" Award o.
Re: 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
tongue tongue
ol...forgive me sir. Tho its not applicable to everyone, it depends on d person...I want to know where you put them

Eh hen! How can you put me in the same category with Lalasticlala or what's her name. That babe should win "Consistent Thread Creator" Award o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me / The 12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries / Why Are Naija Girls So Dull?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.