Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters (71777 Views)

Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / The Many Lies Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And His Gang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:
all said , there is nothing like a perfect government , if there was the democrats will not have lost the mid term elections in the united states after the massive support they had in 2007. bro ,to cut the long story short ,acquisition of technological skills with the current state of nigerian educational system is not posssible. you are thinking there will be no skill transfer with the increament because he never said that publicly ... of course there will , but we need to understand it takes time.

You earlier said government should be run like a business. This is very true. But unlike profit organizations government gains are not merely based on what the balance sheet indicate but were such investment back into society will generally improve the well being of society members.

This is where Fashola is wrong.

You are begging for time to see the benefits but what does it gain society if LASU is transformed to an Ivory league institution but most citizens can't afford to send their children and wards there?

Education is the only escape route from poverty. Do you expect the poor to remain in their poverty state so that LASU can only attend to the wards of rich parents?

Fashola attended UNIBEN in the 80's at the height of government subsidy. Why is he now blocking orders from benefiting from this?

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by bayulll01(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
I wont be surprised if gej win the next election and you guys shld know that he can't offer anything,and u guys will still come here and rant when the nation boils,I wont be surprised because majority are the fooplss

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by peedeeasobie(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
nairaman66:

PDP TANoids are afraid of change! What has the PDP leg government achieved in the last 16yrs of democratic rule? It has been one hell of a bumpy ride for Nigerians- Colossal corruption, nepotism, jingoism and cabalism! This system must change and I don't see the PDP giving us this change!

Obviously Buhari is not a saint, but he definitely has the credentials to take us there!

Afraid of change?
Buhari doesn't represent change.
He has been there b4 and he did nothing.
Buhari represents backwardness.
If progressive means an old man like Buhari ruling us then Nigeria is sunk!

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by xtervaganza(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
You explained nothing only giving bogus statement. Anyway, I I am doing a research on the actual debt acquired(If any) or otherwise by GMB's regime as at 1984 December and August 1985

Unfortunately, government agencies have the reputation of cooking figures to suit the person in Power. Iwaela comes to mind. Hence, I check and cross-check with reputable foreign sources, especially on issues like this. Anyway, the $50 million dollar external debt Paid by GMB's Administration was the ONLY one I came across after so many search on materials that was available as at that time. If I had got a hint of the inherited billions, I would have included it. Like I said, I am doing a research on the actual debt acquired(If any) or otherwise by GMB's regime as at 1984 December and August 1985

We are again going back and forth. Unfortunately, you didn't open that Yahoo link, if you did, you would have seen input of El Rufai(Before he became a Progressive) and Joe Odumakin, President of Campaign for democracy.

Who Signed THE Contract For The Refinery?
General Muhammadu Buhari did

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/krpc.aspx
Did you read the link I provided to you? Ofcourse, you did but won't admit.

PS: Whenever, I am debating/arguing I am not doing it to win or lose but to present logical and verifiable argument and also to learn from the other party.
just give up

He owned you here already

Lol

Buhari go pity u small pay your November salary grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by vislabraye(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
@ OP: I would have ignored you but since it is a direct response, I decided to respond to you.
1. You didn't even state that Nigeria wasn't having debt as at when GMB took over. Only claiming that Shagari left reserve. Let me educate you on fiscal policy of government.
- It is VERY possible for a Government to have external reserve and still be indebted. Jonathan's Government is HIGHLY Indebted yet, it still have external reserve.

2. As regards 2
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1839931_gdp_jpeg143ba2047addddc201b155ed46ab5463

http://www.indexmundi.com/nigeria/gdp_per_capita_(ppp).html

3. As Regards 3 and 4 I don't see your argument

Thank you

The Op said GMB's regime owed $19bn which you have not disproved. He even gave us link.

5 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by enomakos(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
[quote
author=Alenkakent post=27771607]OP is so stewpid and blinded by hatred
for APC and buhari...
He's quoting DMO and CBN under the same administration he's
supporting... What does he expect? Okonjo iweala and the head of DMO
will definately release a financial report that suits the govt in power
of course...
As far as I'm concerned, the only relaible source to clarify this issue
of debt is the foreigners we are indebted to... And that has been
cleared on the yahoo grp page...
OP is a retard[/quote]

did you just mention yahoo groups?

hahaha

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by PhockPhockMan: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
BrosPeter:
OP datolee:
Very nice of you to disprove all the lies of this barcanista guy.

I think APC should withdraw their funding of barcanista, the money pair to the guy is a waste as proven here.
Since we've been insisting that barcanista is hired to tell lies, nobody took us serious.
May God bless Op.

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by greenlilly(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kindly forward to all PDP supporters .Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP here? Pls say amen to this prayers
A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and PDP SUPPORTERS
1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen b4 you start d insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by odudueffiom(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
mikeansy:

If APC gets anywhere near government Nigeria is in trouble
non of dem wil tel u d truth...wat is APC Self,ar they not factional pdp dat left?so i would rather support a fresh paty
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by kenex4ever(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tex42:
He is not even the presidential candidate of the APC yet.buhari is yet to win the primaries of his party so i see nk reason why u should waste your precious time on that APC e-rat.
true!
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Objektive: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
THIS IS SERIOUS

With the regime equally inept economically, we couldn’t even rely on Britain or any country in the West to help. In fact, when the Buhari government asked for our debt to be rescheduled, British Prime Minister at the time, Margaret Thatcher threatened to release the names of prominent Nigerians, civilians and military, whose account balances were enough to pay off all our national debt. That shut up the Buhari government, because they knew that a release of such names would have exposed the sham that was anti-corruption fight on the side of the regime as many elements of the regime and their supporters had these accounts

SAI BUHARI?

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by sorom4: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
@barcanista... Be reminded that before a project is achieved; it got to pass through five (5) Processes Group. The processes includes Initiating,Planning,Monitoring/Controlling,Executing and Closing. These Processes in Project Management, goes like these. An initiator of a project is not necessaryly the planner or the executor

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
CLUE-LESS ONE BREAKS PROMISE,
HE IS GOING TO BREAK THE PDP HEART NEXT

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Crystalsemerald(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers,

peace.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by jhydosky(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oga OP. I greet you.
It would have been Nice if you came up with the "Lies" of both GEJ and GMB.
We should not be hypocritical about this, the purpose of your research seeks to undermine Buhari and indirectly elevate the image of GEJ.

Are you saying this govt was better than GMB's?? Sincerely and in all honesty ?? Is that what you are saying OP ??

Well, you can not ask me to make the same mistake I made in 2011. I have sincerely asked myself if I was proud of my choice last term and my answer is No.

As for Buhari, he may not be the best but you can't deny he is the lesser of two (2) evils (since everyone believes there are no good Nigerians) How many past president lives his kind of life? How many Ex-president's daughter teaches or lead the everyday life Nigerians live?
Therefore, going by my assessment, logic and what I can feel of my environment... My natural choice is CHANGE.

And my choice as of today remains Buhari -- if for anything to kick out cluelessness and irresponsibility out of govt. Moreso, i will be correcting my mistake of last term.

datolee:
I have watched with great sadness how Gen. Buhari supporters propagate outright lies (not propaganda) to deceive the Nigerian masses. For the sake of heaven, if you have to campaign, do so based on fact not lies. I have always said and keep saying that GMB had nothing good to offer as head of state neither will he have anything to offer as democratic elected president (Wonder his sudden love for democracy when he used Military coup to dethrone a democratically elected government). This piece is to put the record straight on many lies of Barcanista, the Nairaland APC and GMB spokesperson. Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1882714/buhari-1983-1985-vs-jonathan-2010-present
I will only take two (Economy and petroleum infrastructure) for now

Economy

There can never be any more lie than this and it’s shameful that Nigerian youths have swallowed this greatest lie of this century hook, line and sinker. Before I present my facts, the first question we must ask is this, was the Nigeria total loan and debt during the Shagari regime a mare $50 million? The answer is no, the Nigeria debt profile by the time Shagari left office was $14 billion according to CBN aanual report 1988 as reported here http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jpl/article/viewFile/670/647

By the time Buhari left office in 1985, the debt has risen to $19 billion as reported by the Nigeria debt management office http://www.dmo.gov.ng/ardrnigeriaexternalanddomesticdebt.php Here is what the DMO had to say “By 1985 the debt profile had deteriorated seriously due to persistent inability of the country to meet its external debt service obligations. This resulted in mounting arrears and unmanageable growth of the debt stock relative to available resources. The external debt stock, which was about US$8.855 billion in 1980, grew to nearly US$19 billion by 1985”
The question we must ask therefore, which loan did GMB paid for that made Nigeria debt free? If Nigeria wasn't debt free under Buhari, why the lie?

While this is true, it must be said that in the year 1984 when he had a full 1 year, inflation went from 22.2% to 40.9%

Lets take some perspective from here, Nigeria’s GDP per capita in 1980 was $849.87, by 1983 it was $428.13 however, by the time GMB left office, it was $330.98. But since we are doing Nigeria's GDP by Purchasing Power Parity, by 1980 it was 785.60, by 1985 it was 764.36 (1983 = 719.77, 1984 = 693.36 and 1985 = 764.36)

I don’t know how this is being hyped up as his achievement, however, the refusal to devalue the Naira was started by Shagari Government. If this is achievement, the Government of GEJ also halted the devaluation of Naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by DaBullIT(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
When can a nation or nations be called a state or country? When it has Government that's reelected periodically . not when its run by the same government consecutively for 19 years

Someone said a prayer for PDP lovers earlier. Quote him and type Amen

Jonathan failed every Nigerian you know that for a fact. And those quoting news from 1983 , its a waste of time.

Enough is enough PDP must go

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

You earlier said government should be run like a business. This is very true. But unlike profit organizations government gains are not merely based on what the balance sheet indicate but were such investment back into society will generally improve the well being of society members.

This is where Fashola is wrong.

You are begging for time to see the benefits but what does it gain society if LASU is transformed to an Ivory league institution but most citizens can't afford to send their children and wards there?

Education is the only escape route from poverty. Do you expect the poor to remain in their poverty state so that LASU can only attend to the wards of rich parents?

Fashola attended UNIBEN in the 80's at the height of government subsidy. Why is he now blocking orders from benefiting from this?
first ,the lasu fees rise is a policy whose gains can never be realised in a short time .... the 3 years you mentioned. if lasu is transformed into an ivory league as you said , you will have companies having their research and development centrers in lasu ... it will sure bring in investors in whatever form . isnt it obvious its not about pleasing every citizen . In nigeria education is not an escape route from poverty if it is ,we wont have hungry graduates out there.the poor are still poor because they believe the government is a charity organisation that needs to give them education and after that education give jobs . like I said , I would have no problems if the government gives automatic jobs to students in our public institutions. can you compare the state of uniben in the 80's to its current state. thats where we keep getting it wrong . the university of then cannot be compared to the university of now in quality . it is a failed system and bringing it back to what it used to be is a long term investment . do you think there will be no ASUU strike again .... Yes , if the federal govt realises they cannot bring back the standard alone .
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by OLADD: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Muscomide:

Unlike you, sir, I am not a paid e-rat, paid to defend the indefensible online. I merely speak out of genuine love for my fatherland. As things stand right now, APC is the only realistic agent of change in Nigeria.
[color=#006600][/color]

I have really missed this thread due to some pressing issues but it's expedient to correct some of the spurious allegations you raised in your post;

One, you can make reference to my post in the past where it was clearly stated that I was not and will never be a paid agent to any political party. Never.

Two, you have indeed sold yourself out as one of the shallow thinkers on nairaland whose comments are borne out of sheer childish thinking bereft of maturity expected from public analysts. That must have informed your unsubstantiated and flimsy labeling of those who share different views from yours as internet paid agent. That's silly.

And lastly, I stand by my earlier statement that APC IS NOT AND CANNOT BE THE POSITIVE CHANGE NIGERIANS ARE EXPECTANT OF.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Whitehorse: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
@Bacanista,

Right, since you have refused to refute the claims made by the Poster, then i believe you've conceded defeat.

Now my personal opinion (not facts).

1. GEJ is not the best material to lead Nigeria, too indecisive and pandering to power blocks.

2. GMB is a confirmed fanatic, parochial, Islamist, with an ethnic agenda. No amount of whitewash will change that in the minds of a number of people. GMB's previous comments have nailed him. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

3. Atiku: Confirmed thief and opportunist. Will sell Nigeria TOTALLY

4. Kwakwanso: Hypocrite. Smashing beer bottles in his state, yet collecting VAT from the sale of Alcohol down south

Who else is running for president in Nigeria?

It's not yet Uhuru in Nigeria, not yet Uhuru at all.

In an ideal scenario, my top three candidates for Presidency in Nigeria (among the current set of politicians) are:

1. Fashola - if he can break Tinubu's over arching influence and be more people friendly

2. Oshiomole - plays his politics nicely and smartly, not like Ameachi

3. Lamido - Doing well with his state, not overtly Islamist or jihadist

Nigeria has a long long way to go ...

www.afrispheric.com

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by nigerianvenom(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
bayulll01:
oga no one I mean no one,not even Allah can islamized nigeria ,u know little about Nigerian law it has to pass through the house the senate so u want to tell me is possible when there is Facebook twitter,instagram and blog now in the 21th century Dont be deceived or Dont be a deceiver which ever one.

all the social media sites u mentioned above,do they not exist in saudi arabia where women are treated as slaves and seex material?
was they no law when Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, iran and co became islamize?
when buhari nursed the idea and ibb implemented the registering of nigeria as a nember of OIC,were they no laws?
abeg relax
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by zanga420: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
aljharem:
Lol do people still take them serious ? They lie, use propaganda and violence to win elections.
u just hit the point. This op ( datolee ) exhibits what I call maturity n intelligence. He placed his facts to shut liars up. What I hate so much are decievers n people that twist the truth, such people are much evil than satan. We need improved governance but with the modus operandi (propaganda n deceit) of the current opposition we go with what we have. BTW some people say they're for 'change' then I ask, positive or negative change? Afterall if they come n put us 100steps backward, its a change

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by pzworld: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
 Think you got what it takes to be a model then this casting is for you, auditions for models (5.10ft and above) comes up Saturdays 6th and 13th December 2014. For a fashion show organised by an affiliated event company PZ ENT.. Interested participant should call Mr. Dary: (Modellas Modeling Agency) 08131865746. There is also series of musical video shots on the line up and for models interested in red carpet events coverage and other media related presentations. send your CV together with a cover letter (Application) to: Pzentertainment world@gmail.com , For enquiries call: 0813-1865-746.. . Good luck
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by mrborntodoit: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
greenlilly:
Kindly forward to all PDP supporters .Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP here? Pls say amen to this prayers
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he is God Sent.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Inflation had risen to 40% by the time Buhari took power in New years Day 1984, the news clip that Barcanista posted says as much.
So in reality Buhari reduced inflation from 40% to 3 %
barcanista:
you again failed to tell us how the economy or the debt deteriorated under General Buhari, however you keep recycling the generic claim(1980-1985). I have tried to probe the CBN source for the detorriation but I couldn't find my hands on any. The article you used could be faulted(Though I am not faulting it not accepting it).

NIGERIA'S INFLATION as at Dec 1983 was at 22.222%

Buhari managed it to 3%

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1840206_inflation_jpeg3d28901d3c32217609c00131d11fe41a
http://www.indexmundi.com/nigeria/inflation_rate_(consumer_prices).html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by PhockPhockMan: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Choi, Op, you're too wicked.
Oh my God, see how you soaked and drown them with facts and truths.
Who will save berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, Mynd44, donphilopus , koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe,
From this mess.
Despite that they are born liars, I still love them.
They're helplessly drowning in Ocean of BLOOD OF MONKEY AND BABOON.
Please let's try save them before they die.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by OLADD: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
jhydosky:
Oga OP. I greet you.
It would have been Nice if you came up with the "Lies" of both GEJ and GMB.
We should not be hypocritical about this, the purpose of your research seeks to undermine Buhari and indirectly elevate the image of GEJ.

Are you saying this govt was better than GMB's?? Sincerely and in all honesty ?? Is that what you are saying OP ??

Well, you can not ask me to make the same mistake I made in 2011. I have sincerely asked myself if I was proud of my choice last term and my answer is No.

As for Buhari, he may not be the best but you can't deny he is the lesser of two (2) evils (since everyone believes there are no good Nigerians) How many past president lives his kind of life? How many Ex-president's daughter teaches or lead the everyday life Nigerians live?
Therefore, going by my assessment, logic and what I can feel of my environment... My natural choice is CHANGE.

And my choice as of today remains Buhari -- if for anything to kick out cluelessness and irresponsibility out of govt. Moreso, i will be correcting my mistake of last term.

[color=#006600][/color]

You deserve only one sentence for a reply: There would never have been NAIRALAND if Buhari was still in power!

5 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
brownlord:
Either the op is having a free day with nothing to do and decide to waste sometime with banicansta or he is new to this forum.

A guy once define computer "as a fast rule follower, an ldiot machine that has ability to remember things"

banicansta is an apc idiat machine, programmed to produce only what was installed in him by Lie Muhammed,

Stop wasting your time on banicansta,

he soon open a new thread calling on all co e liars to come join him
My ? Is where are his supporters
[b][/b] berem no hide come out!

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by OLADD: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:
first ,the lasu fees rise is a policy whose gains can never be realised in a short time .... the 3 years you mentioned. if lasu is transformed into an ivory league as you said , you will have companies having their research and development centrers in lasu ... it will sure bring in investors in whatever form . isnt it obvious its not about pleasing every citizen . In nigeria education is not an escape route from poverty if it is ,we wont have hungry graduates out there.the poor are still poor because they believe the government is a charity organisation that needs to give them education and after that education give jobs . like I said , I would have no problems if the government gives automatic jobs to students in our public institutions. can you compare the state of uniben in the 80's to its current state. thats where we keep getting it wrong . the university of then cannot be compared to the university of now in quality . it is a failed system and bringing it back to what it used to be is a long term investment . do you think there will be no ASUU strike again .... Yes , if the federal govt realises they cannot bring back the standard alone .
[color=#006600][/color]

Stop justifying imperialism my friend. LASU fee hike was gross oppression and nothing less. Lagos State has all it takes to provide qualitative free education across board if its revenue is judiciously applied. Moreover, why did Tinubu and Fashola promise free education during their campaigns when they knew it was impracticable? That's why I told you earlier that APC's promise of CHANGE is a ruse. They are fond of empty and deceitful promise.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by zanga420: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
greenlilly:
Amen.

I said amen to ur prayer, I expect u to reciprocate, if u have integrity n honesty in u.
U and all that support they that persecute Gej n his administration, here's a prayer to you. If ur mind is clean say amen.
1. May u get the type of support u've given Gej's administration in ur task.
2. May people support ur enemies cos of sentiment than what u've done right.
3. May propaganda, lies n deceit be meted on u the way it has been meted on gej's administration.
4. May the motive behind gej's enemies be meted on u when u rise in glory

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
greenlilly:

Silly prayer!
Now let me also pray for you:
1. May God make pronouncements in your life that will cause you and your family to experience what Christians in the north experienced following Buhari's utterances after he lost 2011 election.

2. May God treat you the way Buhari treated Ekwueme in 1983 and treat your enemies the way Buhari treated Shagari.

3. May you be treated the way those 3 innocent youth who were executed under Buhari without recourse to the law were treated.

Can I hear a loud amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by babestella: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
What else do you expect from one of el rufai's monikers?
Barca na iska is a lying machine!
You can not point to any clean politian in apc.
Imagine their latest madcow- tambuwal spewing non sense of the govt he is not jus part of but its nos 4 official. Hmmm

Never trust apc!!

APC is just an extension of the Muslim brotherhood in Nigeria. They are all gang of Islamic terrorist seeking evil agenda in Nigeria. Never trust a terrorist or anyone who has affiliation with terrorists anywhere in the world.

These goons cannot be trusted with the future of NIGERIA.

It happened in Egypt, the Egyptians thought they needed a change at all cost, so the voted Morsi into power, today we could see what has become of Egypt. Why did his happen, because Morsi is of MUSLIM brotherhood and felt that the interest of his terror organization surpasses that of the nation of Egypt. But today he is in jail.
We don't want that to happen in Nigeria because if these APC goon manages to grab power (which will never happen) then Nigeria is finished.

If we can expunge religion from our constitution, then Nigeria will go a long way as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by bayulll01(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

all the social media sites u mentioned above,do they not exist in saudi arabia where women are treated as slaves and seex material?
was they no law when Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, iran and co became islamize?
when buhari nursed the idea and ibb implemented the registering of nigeria as a nember of OIC,were they no laws?
abeg relax
oga those area u mention were Islamic state with 98percent muslim,Nigeria is a 50-50 Islam and Christianity so no one can islamized Nigeria just as nobody can force Christianity on anyone,intact religion shld be shed at side cos we are so far away from God in Nigeria,we bunch of hypocrites that see the truth and act other way,we see black and we swear it is white,that's why pastors and imam will continue to buy jets and member will treek to Church

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.