Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters (71774 Views)

Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / The Many Lies Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And His Gang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by abdulabbakar(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
Let's get this cler. You raised issue on key areas....

1. The GDP under GMB, I was vindicated.

2. The inflation rate, Again my submission was vindicated

3. The External Debt: While you agreed that $50Million dollars was actually paid by GMB within few days(which I had hinged on), you went further to prove other debts persisted.. RIGHT.

4. The Refinery: This is where we are having an argument. I insist that GMB signed the contrct and supervised its implementation in its capacity as NNPC Chairman. The Warri Refinery website didn't disprove it. So also experts opinion. I stand by this. Thank God Obj is alive.

5. The Budget Issue which you brought frm SR:There was a great improvement in the budget balance and reduction in budget deficit during his time.
BUHARI BUDGET BALANCE:
Inherited a Budget Balance of N3.364.5 million.
His 1984 Budget Balance was: N2.6 Million, achiving a -21% Growth http://chituaeconomist..nl/2010/01/budget-deficit-and-macroeconomic.html?m=1

However, Jonathan's budget deficit is at 1% of our entire GDP= $5 billion

Conclusion:
You were wrong on 2 ITEMS, Right on external debt a ;Dnd WRONG on the Refinery fact twist.

I envy You bro! grin

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:
obviously , you are anti tinubu , but thats not my argument anyways . am not a supporter of a party but individuals . akpabio is doing great , fashola and southwest governers doing well , kwankwaso also tried ... I dont support parties but individuals . the moment we get this right in this country we will move forward.

A bad egg can corrupt a bunch talk less of what a group will do to a single egg.

The APC is full of tired old discarded PDP trash, Tinubu stooges and a generous doseage of thugs.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by brownlord: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:
bro , wake up . the fact the government does not increase fees does not mean they love you , or the fact that you had a cheap education does not mean you government has done the best for you . how well would it have been if after you pass through this " cheap education" you have a cooling job provided for you by the government after your NYSC. Have you bothered to ask yourself why people go abroad for their masters and not in nigeria .... yes people do their masters in Nigeria but ask them if they had the opportunity to go abroad , if they will not . bro , for the country to move forward we need to understand not every one will be pleased by the government actions .you may call it deciet , but atimes your parents have to tel you lies just to make you smile at sometime , thats because they love you . Nigerians dont like the truth ..... you have to lie to them atimes to better their lives # fact#n

So you mean APC government are full of deceit right?

Has the Lagos state government provided the cooling job for the 3 years they collected 300k from the students? has the standard of education in LASU increase since the hike, i read on this same forum that LASU part time students are yet to get their result several years after completing the programme.

How can you justify the fees collected by the state for this period and to who's benefit, the school management, student or the lanlord of alausa tinubu

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Ahmeduana(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

It is so shameful that we have to started arguing non-issues, instead of you to accept your mistake and move on, you are still making unnecessary arguments. I have given you a record from DMO and from CBN.. From your own Video, they confirmed with me that Shagari's debt was $15 billion... now answer this, did Buhari paid the $15 billion and make Nigeria debt free country??

I do not know any other authentic source for Nigeria's debt profile except DMO. I will keep repeating until it get's to your head. By 1985 the debt profile had deteriorated seriously due to persistent inability of the country to meet its external debt service obligations. This resulted in mounting arrears and unmanageable growth of the debt stock relative to available resources. The external debt stock, which was about US$8.855 billion in 1980, grew to nearly US$19 billion by 1985.

Here are my facts which you are unable to disprove

1. Nigeria's debt profile at the end of Shagari's regime was $14.13 billion (just under $15 billion quoted in your own video)

2. Nigeria's total debt profile at the end of Buhari's regime was $18.03 billion (just under the nearly $19 billion quoted by DMO)

What is your confusion now?
WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY MR DATOLEE IS THAT WHEN SHAGARI LEFT ALMOST 15B$ AS OUTSTANDING buhari in his limited wisdom thinks that the amount is too small for a country like nigeria, so if now decide to increase it to 19B$?

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

How many homes can afford to pay the tuition fee of 300,000? Bearing in mind also, that most Nigerians don't believe in having one child it will suffice then that on average of 4 children per household at any given time, a parent will have at least 2 kids in college? How many Nigerians can afford the exorbitant fees?

why do you think china started the one child to one family thing . bro , you keep getting it wrong .redundant empathy for the poor will take us no where .it is a known fact that the poor gives birth to more children in Nigeria than the rich does and then when the government makes policies , they take it as hatred because it does not favour them . e.g when the government breaks a poor man's shop to make better road he complains. what use is the education if the poor parent or government cannot give the poor child a job after graduation . the poor child could have done something better between that four years . university education is not for everyone , even in the western countries , the understand this
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by atlwireles: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
ugomira:

Yes...the brains behind the coup was Gen. Bako who was killed by shagari's presidential guard, if he had survived Gen. Bako would have become Head of State. For your info a plane was even sent to fetch GMB frm Jos(swallow that).

Just as a plane was sent to London to pick up, Brigadier Murtala Mohammed, after the coup succeeded. Young man keep your lies to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:
why do you think china started the one child to one family thing . bro , you keep getting it wrong .redundant empathy for the poor will take us no where .it is a known fact that the poor gives birth to more children in Nigeria than the rich does and then when the government makes policies , they take it as hatred because it does not favour them . e.g when the government breaks a poor man's shop to make better road he complains. what use is the education if the poor parent or government cannot give the poor child a job after graduation . the poor child could have done something better between that four years . university education is not for everyone , even in the western countries , the understand this

In communist china, tertiary education is free.

That is why they are now the leading economy.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by hobermener: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
borie4u:
I d rather stick wit a man that has shoe n willnot bother to collect my shoe than one who has no shoes but will collect my shoe. of wat use is jonathan to the masses. if I must tell u, Jonathan is a complete failure. for a man who spent 8 yrs as an administrator (6 as president n 2 as vice) n still want to contest n die there. is presidency his father's heritage or birthright? I am a niger-delta n I must say that I can n will never vote Jonathan or pdp again. its time to sample wat other ppl or party has to offer n for all I care, after abacha the worst president is that man from otuoke?
Do you mind uploading your birth certificate?

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Collynzo29: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
rozayx5:
barcanista has been mayweathered by datolee
They guy was räped without condom.
He has been drilled a new hole.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
brownlord:

So you mean APC government are full of deceit right?

Has the Lagos state government provided the cooling job for the 3 years they collected 300k from the students? has the standard of education in LASU increase since the hike, i read on this same forum that LASU part time students are yet to get their result several years after completing the programme.

How can you justify the fees collected by the state for this period and to who's benefit, the school management, student or the lanlord of alausa tinubu
so , you expect lasu to turn to havard in 3 years ... na wa for you oo. well you must be wrong if you say nothing has changed in lasu . you put in one naira yesterday and you expect 1 thousand the next day . its a gradual thing . I read of recent an advert on newspaper where the lagos government was recruiting into the civil service .... thats something good for the jobless graduates at least . how many times has the federal civil service done that . we saw what happened at the immigration and yet we heard nothing about it . Its better to be decieved into development than to be decieved to a fourth world state.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

In communist china, tertiary education is free.

That is why they are now the leading economy.
what education is free , you should read that up properly again . they are not the leading economy because education is free . they are leading because of the enabling environment for manufacturing and skills development . You dont need a university education to develop your community . majority of Nigerians are going to the university not because they want to develop their envinronment but because they think its a way they can make a living.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by sorom4: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
*In Nico Gravity's voice* Datolee don finish Barcanista; Datolee don scatter Barcanista (the engine of Association of Past Criminals). Finish Barcanista Season 2. Lol

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:
what education is free , you should read that up properly again . they are not the leading economy because education is free . they are leading because of the enabling environment for manufacturing and skills development . You dont need a university education to develop your community . majority of Nigerians are going to the university not because they want to develop their envinronment but because they think its a way they can make a living.

And skills are inherent in the Chinese gene?

The honest truth is that the Fashola government is thinking of the balance sheet as if government is for profit.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by borie4u(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
I sometimes wonder the kind of youth we have in this country. we have a life bomb in our hands and still playing peekabo wit it. how soon we forgot about subsidy lies and all that. out of the promises of the president, how many has he performed? the road is still bad, the country is still unsafe, corruption is still here infact all our former problems are still here with new ones. n u still want him in government? now if u will tell me wat the first duty of the president is n I will tell u is to protect the sovereignty of the nation. some areas in borno is currently with the bk. if truely the president knows that its d work of the detractors,why dont him flush them? everyone will thank him for that. if u hav a family in borno or anyone killed in bh bomb then if u still shout gej till infinity then u need visit the mental home. ask ur self why usa is better than most African country n I will tell u its cos of corruption n better planning. y is japan n china better now if not cos of its recent zero tolerance to corruption. if for anything that I wont vote gej its cos of his ineptness to corruption n the social security of the citizen. all of u clamouring for him may u hav an encouter with bh. for all I care are this ppl more than a region or can he say that if he hasnt being feeding from it wont he quell that uprising? if any president support corruption then he is an enemy of progress cos nothing kills a nation faster than corruption n gej administration is corrupt. its evident in oduahgate,pension gate,stock exchange scandal, subsidy scam n "kabal" etc.
if there is anyone who is not n will never support corruption then its gmb. past record with idiagbon is dia. let everyone involved in corruption see the hangman. in korea any government official foind involved in corruption is the hangman no mercy.tell me if this country wont change. if gmb is evil let us see how evil he is but for all I know 6yrs as president is a longtime to make a change. yaradua was the president for 21/2 yrs n Nigerians saw changes. gej was president for 6yrs n we saw corruption n insecurities. my greatest joy come 2015 is to wake up n see we hav a new president. lord let this dream come through. God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by kiddie(m): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
yungprof09:
my friend you are indeed a bias bootlicker of GEJ for posting what you have absolutely no knowledge of..it is indeed very worrisome that jonathan supporters will go any lenght to propagate rubbish lyk this...BUHARI WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2015 with a landslide..am sure of that.
For a man to have ruled in the 80's and still want to rule and they call us the leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by kiddie(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
chuxyn:
The President Nigeria Needs: At Such a Time as This
http://www.citizensepistle.com/2014/11/the-president-nigeria-needs-at-such-a-time-as-this/
You are A dummy for thinking ruling a great nation like nigeria is all about facial appearance I seriously don't get some people self
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Descartes: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
Another oft bandied lie of these Buharistans is that Buhari Ekwueme was jailed for corruption. Ekwueme was the first politician to be picked up by Buhai boys on the day of the Buhari coup-31 Dec 1983. Nothing incriminating was found on the guy. So, to incriminate him, Buhari sold a lie to Nigerians that $56,000 was found in Ekwueme's house. Till today, nobody apart from Buhari and perhaps, Idiagbon, his 2iC, saw that money. Other accused politicians were tried in the military tribunal and jailed. But Ekwueme was neither taken to a tribunal nor a court--not even a kangaroo one. For 20 months the man was jailed without trial. Later, a panel set up by IBB headed by Justice Uwaifo investigated Ekwueme and returned a verdict that politics made Ekwueme even poorer. He praised Ekwueme for his forthrightness. Till today, Ekwueme has never been found guilty of any crime in his days as Vice President.

Yet, these Buharistans keep passing off this gross abuse of fundamental human rights as an achievement. Too bad!

They say Buhari can never allow corruption to fester. Now, I grew up in the old Imo State. I was small chap when Buhari came on board. Before Buhari's coup, Sam Mbakwe was the governor of the (old) Imo State, comprising present day Imo and Abia as well as the Afikpo axis of Ebonyi. Mbakwe was everything any state would desire as a governor. He set out to industrialize Imo. The infrastructure his government built in the old Imo has yet to be rivaled. He established Imo State University immediately he became governor. The university, along with the then Bendel State University (now Ambrose Alli University) and Lagos State university were the first set of state universities in Nigeria. They were all established in the same year. So, Mbakwe did well by all standards.

Buhari's government appointed Ike Nwachukwu the military governor of Imo State. Ike Nwachukwu (meanwhile Nwachukwu's mother comes from Buhari's Kastina State), under Buhari, set Imo State back just like Buhari set Nigeria back. It was as if he was out to undo all that Mbakwe did. He appointed his cronies the heads of the industries Mbakwe built or maintained. Thence commenced the gradual degeneration of Imo. Worse still, Nwachukwu's government forced civil servants, teachers, students and pupils in the state to pay what was called SURVIVAL LEVY. I was in primary three then and I remember I paid N12. Yes, N12. It was a relatively big money then. Remember, in all the great things Mbakwe did in Imo, the people were never levied. That money was looted as till today, nobody can point to what Ike Nwachukwu's government did with that survival levy. Yet, Buhari did not see that as corruption. But his followers tell us that he loathes corruption.

That is why you can never win me over with Buhari will fight corruption bla bla bla. What is even corruption? Corruption, according to the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary is "dishonest or illegal behavior, especially by people in authority". This shows that corruption goes beyond looting of government treasury or embezzlement of public funds. It includes any illegal behaviour. Going by this definition, coup plotting is a crime by Nigerian law. Thus, it is an illegal act. It is corruption and nothing more pretentious. Thus, Buhari, a confirmed coup plotter and human rights abuser, the man who promulgated the decrees 2 and 4 of 1984 to jail journalists who report the corrupt activities of his regime, is CORRUPT. Enough of Buhari's hypocrisy.

Fellow Nigerians, corruption cannot fight corruption.
Very analytical cool

5 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Ahmeduana(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
Let's get this cler. You raised issue on key areas....

1. The GDP under GMB, I was vindicated.

2. The inflation rate, Again my submission was vindicated

3. The External Debt: While you agreed that $50Million dollars was actually paid by GMB within few days(which I had hinged on), you went further to prove other debts persisted.. RIGHT.

4. The Refinery: This is where we are having an argument. I insist that GMB signed the contrct and supervised its implementation in its capacity as NNPC Chairman. The Warri Refinery website didn't disprove it. So also experts opinion. I stand by this. Thank God Obj is alive.

5. The Budget Issue which you brought frm SR:There was a great improvement in the budget balance and reduction in budget deficit during his time.
BUHARI BUDGET BALANCE:
Inherited a Budget Balance of N3.364.5 million.
His 1984 Budget Balance was: N2.6 Million, achiving a -21% Growth http://chituaeconomist..nl/2010/01/budget-deficit-and-macroeconomic.html?m=1

However, Jonathan's budget deficit is at 1% of our entire GDP= $5 billion

Conclusion:
You were wrong on 2 ITEMS, Right on external debt and WRONG on the Refinery fact twist.
THIS GUY CALLED BARCANISTAN, SO DUMB AND IS BECOMIN NUISANCE TO HIS PAY MASTERS, WHEN HE COULD NOT REFUTE THE op FACTS HE RESOLVE TO self glorification!

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

And skills are inherent in the Chinese gene?

The honest truth is that the Fashola government is thinking of the balance sheet as if government is for profit.

what technological skills do the average nigerian get from the nigerian university ... there may be some knowledge acquisition but what research skills does he have ... what can he build from his environment with the resources he has that would bring in america investors to partnet with his univeristy ... NO . and yes , the government is supposed to be a profit making venture , thats spends this profit on her citizens . thats what we need to realise . Now , when you run your personal business , do you wish to see it develop or just see it return the same anount every year? am sure you will go with development.....what do you make of the profit , you re invest the profit . untill you understand government is business and not a charity organisation , then no development my brother . why do they pay taxes like crazy in the developed countries? have you asked yourself why ? Government is to be run as a business not charity.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by jamace(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
What else do you expect from one of el rufai's monikers?
Barca na iska is a lying machine!
You can not point to any clean politian in apc.
Imagine their latest madcow- tambuwal spewing non sense of the govt he is not jus part of but its nos 4 official. Hmmm

Never trust apc!!
grin grin Laughed uncontrollably at highlighted and fell off my chair. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:
what technological skills do the average nigerian get from the nigerian university ... there may be some knowledge acquisition but what research skills does he have ... what can he build from his environment with the resources he has that would bring in america investors to partnet with his univeristy ... NO . and yes , the government is supposed to be a profit making venture , thats spends this profit on her citizens . thats what we need to realise . Now , when you run your personal business , do you wish to see it develop or just see it return the same anount every year? am sure you will go with development.....what do you make of the profit , you re invest the profit . untill you understand government is business and not a charity organisation , then no development my brother . why do they pay taxes like crazy in the developed countries? have you asked yourself why ? Government is to be run as a business not charity.

Whatever skills they have in China was acquired from a training institute be it vocational or academic.

By increasing the fees without guaranteeing an improvement in skill transfer and acquisition, Fashola just removed whatever subsidy that existed before.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Tex42(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
kenex4ever:
which of d buhari are u talking about? Is it d one dat is known for losing elections? Last time I checked, he said d last the last election will b d last time he contested if he loses: he lost to FRESH AIR and here we are talking about dat LOSER again.
He is not even the presidential candidate of the APC yet.buhari is yet to win the primaries of his party so i see nk reason why u should waste your precious time on that APC e-rat.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Ahmeduana(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Iykopee:
Its seems the OP came in contact with the APC lying machines for the first time... A proper ex-ray on the APC chief defenders of evil with specialty in insults and lies wud reveal alot hence, i dont bother engaging people who really do not have irrefutable facts to present in favour of Buhari. I recall vividly the issue of buhari building 3 refineries was the greatest lie that was used by these lying machines to promote some1 whose political idealogy and career has reached its twilight.. @ datolee, don't waste ur time engaging the unintelligent barcanista and his chain of scoundrels on analytical issues devoid of aging lies.
AYE MI LODE WON TI BA TI BOBO BARCANISTAN MOGI HE BE LIKE SAY NA lai BE HIM FATHER, I JUST DEY IMAGING WEATHER HIM MOUTH DEY LONG AND TWISTED LIKE HIM FATHER OWN lai WHEN HE IS LYING.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
ALL YOU BUHARI-HATERS...

aljharem
opiosko
datolee
nigerianvenom
michelz
zkososo
brospeter
firefire
jamace

ALL THESE BLOOD YOU ARE SHARING IN NIGERIA UNDER join-a-TAN and BOKOHARAM...THERE IS GODUOOOO

THE CORRUPTION AND NIGERIAN DECAY UNDER THE CLUE-LESS ONE WILL BE REAVELED AFTER HE VACATES THE OFFICE IN FEB.
HOPE YOU WILL ALL BE HERE TO COMMENT THEN grin grin grin
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

Whatever skills they have in China was acquired from a training institute be it vocational or academic.

By increasing the fees without guaranteeing an improvement in skill transfer and acquisition, Fashola just removed whatever subsidy that existed before.

all said , there is nothing like a perfect government , if there was the democrats will not have lost the mid term elections in the united states after the massive support they had in 2007. bro ,to cut the long story short ,acquisition of technological skills with the current state of nigerian educational system is not posssible. you are thinking there will be no skill transfer with the increament because he never said that publicly ... of course there will , but we need to understand it takes time.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by udemzyudex(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Where is cramjones when you need him.......... I want to read his own side of the story..

That guy is always funny.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by CyberWolf: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Barcanista rest in peace..campaign never even start and your were dealt with like this..like I always say, wait till campaign starts..after dealing with you guys, when you here politics, you will just drop dead.. angry..I wonder how old you are self..

8 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by nku5: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nobleval:
APC IS A PARTY BUILT ON LIES AND DECEPTIONS.

I've never seen such an opposition in my entire life.

The original Alliance for Democracy of 1999 was by far a more honourable and genuine opposition party than APC. If the core of AD's leadership had been able to remain untouched and unchanged, our politics and government would have been a lot better in this country

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Xxpress(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
fydence:
Libyans said the same thing till Gaddaffi was killed
But we are not talking about revolution here but democracy.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by bayulll01(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

U forget easily how usmam dan fodio islamise the north through forceful conversation of the then innocent dwellers.
Buhari said he'll do everything within his power to ensure that sharia is implemented and u expect me to discard such words because u feel i'm educated.
oga no one I mean no one,not even Allah can islamized nigeria ,u know little about Nigerian law it has to pass through the house the senate so u want to tell me is possible when there is Facebook twitter,instagram and blog now in the 21th century Dont be deceived or Dont be a deceiver which ever one.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Ahmeduana(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
nairaman66:

PDP TANoids are afraid of change! What has the PDP leg government achieved in the last 16yrs of democratic rule? It has been one hell of a bumpy ride for Nigerians- Colossal corruption, nepotism, jingoism and cabalism! This system must change and I don't see the PDP giving us this change!

UNA SEE ANOTHER CHARACTER ASSASIN?
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by PhockPhockMan: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

You got it all wrong.. the figure i quoted wasn't reserve.. it was total debt at the end of Shagari Administration which you claimed that Buhari cleared with few days. Nothing in my write up made mention of reserve so I don't know where you go it from. I repeat, read properly, nobody ever made mention of reserve.

The two key question for you are

1. Did Buhari, as you said, cleared Nigeria debt within few day of coming to power? do you you still stand by that after reading the link to the debt management office?

2. Do you still stand by your "fact" that Buhari initiated the construction of Warri and Kaduna refineries after reading the extract fron NNPC website?

You are an intelligent guy and I expect a good reference from you

(Regarding no 3 and 4, I only highlighted them to show that Buhari wasn't the Messiah who saved the economy from total collapse.. other than that, I had no further argument)
It's unfortunate that Nigerians are being deceived into believing that Buhari and APC has any extraordinary things up there sleeve.
May God save us.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.