Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters (71780 Views)

Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / The Many Lies Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And His Gang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=ugomira post=27775525]

Your ignorance of nigeria history is pitiable. GMB never initiated any coup, instead he was selected to lead Nigeria by high ranking military officers. Don't just open your mouth and start blabbing rubbish
[/quote

I don't know if you are an apc person, hence my reply. But if you are, please don't quote me again, I beg of you.
NIGERIANS WON'T VOTE FOR A COUPIST, A COUP-PLOTTER AND A TERRORISTS. SIMPLE!
I don't want to have any link with TERRORISTS.

GEJ TILL 2019.

5 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Candyrain(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
coldFLARES1:
Lesser evil indeed! Depends on what Nigeria's greatest problem is, in your assessment. If corruption is, then you have a reason to be worried. GEJ has re-classified corruption: mere stealing, stealing and corruption. Recall, Stella Oduah was granted leave to further her political career in spite of all the noise of her involvement in...... SLS was given a premature terminal leave because he blew the whistle on the missing $20b. The GMD of NNPC was removed when he wanted to start singing. Not to talk of several other instances of high-handedness by your messiah. If for reasons bothering on devotion, you call GMD a religious fanatic, I leave you to your definition. Ultimately, you are entitled to a vote like I am. Do what you like with yours, I know what to do with mine
You are saying this because you think you know about GEJ? Well at your leisure time read this http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/02/buharists-and-their-stockholm-syndrome#.VFcQwHVlcmo.facebook

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Kenai: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
If only they realised that GMB salvaged the economy that was almost in ruins. Inflation rate reduÇed, fiscal discipline and reduction of budgetry deficit plus executive respoÑsibility

Why are you still carrying around this lie even after the OP successfully proved that inflation actually worsened under Buhari?
A good man knows when to accept defeat and bow out honorably.
Please, accept your fate and lick your wounds. You have been intellectually vapourized!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Built2last: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
I am not voting Buhari for the following reasons,

He truncated Democracy when we most needed it...and now seeking to lead in democracy..it doenst make sense

He is above 70 years, i feel insulted to have him return seeking presidency, are we saying that over 60million youths in Nigeria are all imbeciles? so much so that we cant get a young vibrant leader. Are we saying that if Buhari drops dead today Nigeria is finished? Sai buhari is a hegemonic agenda.

Buhari was mentioned by Bokoharam to mediate but he refused, had he accepted, Bokoharam would have ended...He doesnt have Nigeria at heart, his selfish interest and unwanton quest for power and vengeance is why he refused to negotiate with people that respect him so much.

APC has never been constructive in their criticism, as a matter of fact what we have seen are bunch of people with desperate agenda to take power at the center.

I had my hopes high when APC started but now, its desperation all the way with no agenda.

@Datolee, please search for Ena Ofugara on facebook. search his timeline in the last 2 months..He digs deeper about Buhari than you can ever imagine...this generation is grossly decieved.

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by mazzi: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
@ OP: I would have ignored you but since it is a direct response, I decided to respond to you.
1. You didn't even state that Nigeria wasn't having debt as at when GMB took over. Only claiming that Shagari left reserve. Let me educate you on fiscal policy of government.
- It is VERY possible for a Government to have external reserve and still be indebted. Jonathan's Government is HIGHLY Indebted yet, it still have external reserve.

2. As regards 2
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1839931_gdp_jpeg143ba2047addddc201b155ed46ab5463

http://www.indexmundi.com/nigeria/gdp_per_capita_(ppp).html

3. As Regards 3 and 4 I don't see your argument

Thank you
so he cleared nigeria of its debt and worsen it b4 leaving office.is that wot u are passing across?

7 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Muscomide:
Change is imperative. Of what use is our democracy if the ruling PDP keeps winning elections? PDP, relying on the power of incumbency, has been 'winning' elections at the centre since 1999. Until we have a change of government at the centre, our democratic credentials remain suspect. Us Nigerians like to believe wrongly that we are the Giants of Africa, but the true Giants of Africa are countries like Ghana, Senegal, Zambia, Côte d'Ivoire, Togo, Benin Republic, Malawi and Kenya. These 'minor' fellow African countries have all succeeded in effecting democratic change at the centre, following democratic elections.

Using the English Premier League which Nigerians seem to follow passionately as an example, how compelling would the EPL be for fans if year on year, one football team, say for e.g Man United, had been winning the Premiership since its inception in 1992. Any genuine football fan would tell you how boring and predictable that would be. The joy of sport most times is for the underdog to triumph over the top dog.

Likewise for politics. Nigerians must not forget how fervently we all supported Obama's candidacy during the U.S elections because we were all fascinated by his underdog status - a black man, the son of a mere Kenyan immigrant father, taking on the might of white capitalist America and winning!

Fellow Nigerians, it is time for CHANGE!!

change for the better or change for the worse?

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by lilsoulbigcity(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
]datolee giving them APshits a whooping since 2014AD

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Whitehorse: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
I normally do NOT comment on politics section, but i must on this occassion..

@OP,
Thank you very much for this rebuttal. Thank you for the facts, figures, politeness and clear mind so far. Please keep it up and ignore personal insults. Lets have matured debate for once on this platform

@Baccanista,
Please respond with facts and figures to dispute the data OP has supplied (and will be supplying). I am not interested in emotional outburst or name calling. We need facts and figures. Why am i asking YOU? You have been the one making all these GMB claims on NL, now you have been called out to back up those claims and you have FAILED BADLY. Please stay logical and calm. I am not interested in where or how Goodluck has failed, that is not the point of this thread.

@ALL
Any other poster can open a thread to dispute any figures or data that they feel the current Goodluck administration has lied and disprove it just like this OP is doing. That is how matured, sensible adults discuss, not name calling.

Name calling and abuses show intellectual shallowness and concedes that the person is out of his/her depth intellectually. Lets leave that to the garage touts please...

Let the debate continue!

www.afrispheric.com

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Rad1cal: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
See as dem dull Barcanista Barcanifraud for broad daylight

This OP is very wicked oo. grin

13 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

That is like somebody receiving stolen goods olodo

Be it at that, if Buhari as a major general and the most senior among the coupists was in the dark then this shows that the man was a failure in carrying out his responsibility to defend the office and person of the commander and chief of the armed forces.

Any way you paint it, it shows how silly and opportunistic this useless man was and still is.

The coup was the idea of late Gen. Bako and IBB. Buhari was brought in because they needed a face with INTEGRITY. You can say all the lies you want abt GMB but nobody absolutely NOBODY can question his integrity and love for nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by larryUG(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
ugomira:

So WAI, curbing of excessive importation, BUHARISM(guess you have never heard of that), rejecting IMF loan meant to devalue the naira, reducing inflation, curtailing oil theft, using counter trade policy, exporting above OPEC quota and many others in less than two years are not credible.
What did ur beloved GEJ accomplish in his first two yrs
U are a joker!!!. big 1, Buhari did not reduce inflation, it got worse after he left. where did u even get ur facts? sometimes i wonder how cheaply 'educated' pple fall for propaganda. have u ever heard of decree 4 and decree 2 under buhari's regime? lemme not go into d economy cos its obvious u dnt knw anythn in dt area, if u did u wont be saying wat u jsut said.

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
ugomira:

The coup was the idea of late Gen. Bako and IBB. Buhari was brought in because they needed a face with INTEGRITY. You can say all the lies you want abt GMB but nobody absolutely NOBODY can question his integrity and love for nigeria

His love to become Head of State of Nigeria you mean.

Buhari is an opportunistic treacherous old fool.

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by EldaTimba(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kenai:

Why are you still carrying around this lie even after the OP successfully proved that inflation actually worsened under Buhari?
A good man knows when to accept defeat and bow out honorably.
Please, accept your fate and lick your wounds. You have been intellectually vapourized!
Lwkmd. Free barcanista now

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by publisher(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Muscomide:

Without a doubt, sir, you must be a product of the same failed educational establishment which would award a retard like Jonathan a PhD, since evidently, you cannot distinguish between 'floored' and 'flawed'. Smh for you!

[size=13pt]Eh yaaaa...u are hurt shey? At least both GEJ and I attended an educational establishment, which one did Buhari attend? Nomadic education?

Please, advise General Buhari to consider attending one of GEJ numerous modern Almajiri schools in the North, I understand they now offer adult education progammes.

After he graduates,I promise to vote for him.

Until then, it's GEJ till 2019 [/size] cheesy

17 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by OLADD: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Muscomide:
Change is imperative. Of what use is our democracy if the ruling PDP keeps winning elections? PDP, relying on the power of incumbency, has been 'winning' elections at the centre since 1999. Until we have a change of government at the centre, our democratic credentials remain suspect. Us Nigerians like to believe wrongly that we are the Giants of Africa, but the true Giants of Africa are countries like Ghana, Senegal, Zambia, Côte d'Ivoire, Togo, Benin Republic, Malawi and Kenya. These 'minor' fellow African countries have all succeeded in effecting democratic change at the centre, following democratic elections.

Using the English Premier League which Nigerians seem to follow passionately as an example, how compelling would the EPL be for fans if year on year, one football team, say for e.g Man United, had been winning the Premiership since its inception in 1992. Any genuine football fan would tell you how boring and predictable that would be. The joy of sport most times is for the underdog to triumph over the top dog.

Likewise for politics. Nigerians must not forget how fervently we all supported Obama's candidacy during the U.S elections because we were all fascinated by his underdog status - a black man, the son of a mere Kenyan immigrant father, taking on the might of white capitalist America and winning!

Fellow Nigerians, it is time for CHANGE!!
[color=#006600][/color]

Check your network my friend because you are completely offline! Anyway, let me do justice to some of your fables;

Firstly, Nigerians want change but not the satanic version been heralded by APC. No way. We do not want change for imperialism ( do you remember the famous increase of tuition fee by Fashola from N25,000 to N350,000, which was quickly reversed when they lost election in Ekiti? Hope you have not forgotten the PHOTOCHROMIC BALLOT PAPER invention of this same APC after Ekiti electoral loss. That can only bring negative change!

Secondly, those that condemned the Fed Govt for proscribing Boko haram can never be apostle of positive change.

Thirdly, a party that celebrated some politicians for defecting to their fold only to tag them terrorists after falling out with them are the most treacherous people any nation should dare associate with.

Fourthly, events post-Arab Spring has laid credence to the fact that not all clamour for change should be honoured. Are you aware of the rots in Libya, Egypt, Tunisia and the rest? Those people engaged in blind push for changes.

And finally, can you tell us the current performance rating of Obama even amongst the black race? Of what benefit is Obama presidency to Nigeria and Africa at large.

Friend, we want positive change but APC as presently constituted cannot bring such change. Period.

12 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Descartes: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:
I have watched with great sadness how Gen. Buhari supporters propagate outright lies (not propaganda) to deceive the Nigerian masses. For the sake of heaven, if you have to campaign, do so based on fact not lies. I have always said and keep saying that GMB had nothing good to offer as head of state neither will he have anything to offer as democratic elected president (Wonder his sudden love for democracy when he used Military coup to dethrone a democratically elected government). This piece is to put the record straight on many lies of Barcanista, the Nairaland APC and GMB spokesperson. Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1882714/buhari-1983-1985-vs-jonathan-2010-present
I will only take two (Economy and petroleum infrastructure) for now

Economy

There can never be any more lie than this and it’s shameful that Nigerian youths have swallowed this greatest lie of this century hook, line and sinker. Before I present my facts, the first question we must ask is this, was the Nigeria total loan and debt during the Shagari regime a mare $50 million? The answer is no, the Nigeria debt profile by the time Shagari left office was $14 billion according to CBN aanual report 1988 as reported here http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jpl/article/viewFile/670/647

By the time Buhari left office in 1985, the debt has risen to $19 billion as reported by the Nigeria debt management office http://www.dmo.gov.ng/ardrnigeriaexternalanddomesticdebt.php Here is what the DMO had to say “By 1985 the debt profile had deteriorated seriously due to persistent inability of the country to meet its external debt service obligations. This resulted in mounting arrears and unmanageable growth of the debt stock relative to available resources. The external debt stock, which was about US$8.855 billion in 1980, grew to nearly US$19 billion by 1985”
The question we must ask therefore, which loan did GMB paid for that made Nigeria debt free? If Nigeria wasn't debt free under Buhari, why the lie?

While this is true, it must be said that in the year 1984 when he had a full 1 year, inflation went from 22.2% to 40.9%

Lets take some perspective from here, Nigeria’s GDP per capita in 1980 was $849.87, by 1983 it was $428.13 however, by the time GMB left office, it was $330.98. But since we are doing Nigeria's GDP by Purchasing Power Parity, by 1980 it was 785.60, by 1985 it was 764.36 (1983 = 719.77, 1984 = 693.36 and 1985 = 764.36)

I don’t know how this is being hyped up as his achievement, however, the refusal to devalue the Naira was started by Shagari Government. If this is achievement, the Government of GEJ also halted the devaluation of Naira

BUSTED!!!gringringrin

I hereby recommend you for the Rank of Professor in the Nairaland Institute of Political and Strategic Studies ( NIPSS) cool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by temitemi1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
God forbid n Nigerians also forbid apc from rulling this LAND calld Nigeria. GEJ till 2019!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Descartes: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:
5) Number 5 and 6 will be discussed when it comes to the corruption in GMB regime.

Petroleum infrastructure

Thankfully, they have changed the lie from GMB building two refineries as head of state in 20 months to signing the contract as NNPC chairman. However, keep a close eye to the lie (bolded) of barcanista and other Buhari supporters “initiated”.

It is on record that GMB initiated nothing, he only signed contract as NNPC chairman as the decision to build the 2 refineries was initiated in 1974 when Buhari was nowhere in the government. Here is extracts from NNPC website:

REFINERY PROJECT DECISION
The decision to construct the third Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) refinery in Kaduna was taken in 1974 along with that of the second NNPC refinery located at Warri. However, it was decided that work would commence on the construction of the third refinery whenever the projection of the consumption of petroleum products justifies it.
By early 1975, in view of the fuel shortages experienced then, the Federal Government decided that work on the third refinery should be advanced. It was envisaged that the refinery was to be a simple hydro skimming type refinery in order to meet up with the fuel demand then”
http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/krpc.aspx

Conclusion
Buhari neither cleared Nigeria’s debt nor initiated any refinery in Nigeria.

Part 2 will be: what happened between Buhari, IMF, Paris club and Saudi Arabia loan plus the selective fight against corruption by Buhari.. coming soon
BUSTED AGAIN!!! gringringrin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=menesheh post=27775950][/quote]

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by borie4u(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
I d rather stick wit a man that has shoe n willnot bother to collect my shoe than one who has no shoes but will collect my shoe. of wat use is jonathan to the masses. if I must tell u, Jonathan is a complete failure. for a man who spent 8 yrs as an administrator (6 as president n 2 as vice) n still want to contest n die there. is presidency his father's heritage or birthright? I am a niger-delta n I must say that I can n will never vote Jonathan or pdp again. its time to sample wat other ppl or party has to offer n for all I care, after abacha the worst president is that man from otuoke?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=Gabbysky post=27776135][/quote]
I shuldnt quote u cos na u gt nairaland abi. Your lies and ignorance is nauseating. Pls stop deceiving innocent nigerians with ur evil propaganda

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
borie4u:
I d rather stick wit a man that has shoe n willnot bother to collect my shoe than one who has no shoes but will collect my shoe. of wat use is jonathan to the masses. if I must tell u, Jonathan is a complete failure. for a man who spent 8 yrs as an administrator (6 as president n 2 as vice) n still want to contest n die there. is presidency his father's heritage or birthright? I am a niger-delta n I must say that I can n will never vote Jonathan or pdp again. its time to sample wat other ppl or party has to offer n for all I care, after abacha the worst president is that man from otuoke?

Leave Jonah nah.

Just tell us how this your medicated cleansing soap is better than the current Soda we are using.

At the end of the day, they will resort to insulting President Goodluck

9 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Muscomide: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Check your network my friend because you are completely offline! Anyway, let me do justice to some of your fables;

Firstly, Nigerians want change but not the satanic version been heralded by APC. No way. We do not want change for imperialism ( do you remember the famous increase of tuition fee by Fashola from N25,000 to N350,000, which was quickly reversed when they lost election in Ekiti? Hope you have not forgotten the PHOTOCHROMIC BALLOT PAPER invention of this same APC after Ekiti electoral loss. That can only bring negative change!

Secondly, those that condemned the Fed Govt for proscribing Boko haram can never be apostle of positive change.

Thirdly, a party that celebrated some politicians for defecting to their fold only to tag them terrorists after falling out with them are the most treacherous people any nation should dare associate with.

Fourthly, events post-Arab Spring has laid credence to the fact that not all clamour for change should be honoured. Are you aware of the rots in Libya, Egypt, Tunisia and the rest? Those people engaged in blind push for changes.

And finally, can you tell us the current performance rating of Obama even amongst the black race? Of what benefit is Obama presidency to Nigeria and Africa at large.

Friend, we want positive change but APC as presently constituted cannot bring such change. Period.

Unlike you, sir, I am not a paid e-rat, paid to defend the indefensible online. I merely speak out of genuine love for my fatherland. As things stand right now, APC is the only realistic agent of change in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Firefire(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:

That website you quoted has realized their errors and quickly deletes your reference. cheesy

The people wicked ooooo sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Muscomide: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
borie4u:

You make me proud.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Descartes: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

You got it all wrong.. the figure i quoted wasn't reserve.. it was total debt at the end of Shagari Administration which you claimed that Buhari cleared with few days. Nothing in my write up made mention of reserve so I don't know where you go it from. I repeat, read properly, nobody ever made mention of reserve.

The two key question for you are

1. Did Buhari, as you said, cleared Nigeria debt within few day of coming to power? do you you still stand by that after reading the link to the debt management office?

2. Do you still stand by your "fact" that Buhari initiated the construction of Warri and Kaduna refineries after reading the extract fron NNPC website?

You are an intelligent guy and I expect a good reference from you

(Regarding no 3 and 4, I only highlighted them to show that Buhari wasn't the Messiah who saved the economy from total collapse.. other than that, I had no further argument)
SUCKER PUNCH shockedshockedshocked

10 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
APC should rather go with another candidate , you dont need to be the president for you to make changes , as long as your candidate can be guaranteed as a good listner. kwankwaso , has got a cleaner record.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
I'm glad the unrepentant lies told by Barcanista and his cohorts have been exposed.

Even as we all know that our beloved country deserves better, Buhari isn't and will never be the messiah we all are clamouring for, he obviously has nothing to offer, even if he does, he had his chance but he threw it to the birds.

Till someone better comes up, we all are riding with GEJ. GEJ till '19

Reason am...

7 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Muscomide:

Unlike you, sir, I am not a paid e-rat, paid to defend the indefensible. I merely speak out of genuine love for my fatherland. As things stand right now, APC is the only realistic agent of change in Nigeria.

Change off course but which change?

Is it to stop the insurgency in the north that your northern slavers started in the first place to blackmail and threatened themselves back into power?

Is it the capitalist government for profit that you have in Lagos?

Is it change based merely on regime change?

Or is your change based on that of Arewa Consultative Forum which is that power must return to their region?

Is it change involving that forger, d0pe feign kleptomaniac, Tinubu?

8 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Descartes: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

I think I will have to explain again, This is not my words but the of DMO

By 1985 the debt profile had deteriorated seriously due to persistent inability of the country to meet its external debt service obligations. This resulted in mounting arrears and unmanageable growth of the debt stock relative to available resources. The external debt stock, which was about US$8.855 billion in 1980, grew to nearly US$19 billion by 1985.

...And by the period Shagari left office in 1983, Nigeria was indebted to $14,130.7 million (CBN Annual Report, 1988). Also, under Buhari government; in spite of the fact that the Buhari administration serviced her foreign debts more than other regimes, the IMF, acting through the US blocked the loan application of $1.6 billion which the government of made to Saudi Arabia in February 1984. This yet compelled Buhari’s government to start negotiations with IMF in late February 1984. But after series of discussions, the government publicly criticized the IMF around mid-1985 suggesting a deadlock over possibility of assessing IMF loan (Banguna, 1987). And by the period Buhari left office, Nigeria owed $18,034.1milllion (CBN, op cit). This from http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jpl/article/viewFile/670/647 citing CBN annual report.

At first, I didn't read the yahoo group link, I just had a look now and it's still the same lies. I will ask you an honest, Do you in your heart think that Warri refinery was initiated, planned and built within one year (1977 to 1978)?

I think if you had read my link to NNPC http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/krpc.aspx you will know that while work started at Warri refinery, that of Kaduna was delayed pending when consumption of petroleum products justifies it.

We must first distinguish between initiating a project and commissioning a project.
NNA SEE DECIMATION cheesygrincheesy

8 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
This thread is a testament of APC failure to come in 2015.

Vast majority of posters here are in total agreement with OP and they all have opened up on their rejection of APC propaganda and lies.

This thread should be made a sticky here for refrence come February, 2015

10 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

great ... but dont expect any positive change in our tertiary institutions if fees dont go up 300 percent. education is never free and cheap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.