Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? (1305 Views)

Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by ERCROSS(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2014
I came across a thread on the front page with the title "why men shouldnt get married" by killjoy and a counter thread by ayusco85.

I strongly suggest u read dis write up. It's not even half as lenghty has that novel u Finish up in 2 days.

Even though they both made and had their points, but I will like to examine some basic facts.

*As soon as she it realizes she was edging near her late twenties, she decided it was time for her to start seeking.. (uhnmm ..seeking for what ...Only God knows oo)

*she starts attending dinners, registering on every dating site, going to weddings, occasions and events, invited or not. Most times u find her in church praying and fasting for God to help her unearth the treasure she seeks ( and u go think say, Na she fear God pass, For where ? tongue

Observative question :: why is she the one who does the seeking, why not HE undecided

*Lucky smiled upon her nd she finds what she so craved and prayed for. Her face glimmers with smiles and extreme joy as d alter-man hooks the slave to the manipulator Legally and spiritually hehehe ...Worries Invited For Ever embarassed

*He ends up wasting his energy , expelling his nutritious sperm with a decrease in blood level in quest to sexually satisfy the manipulator, and gets condemn behind his back if he underperformed. ( Jeez, like seriously ?lipsrsealed)

* He invents the vacuum cleaner,cloth washer, grinding machine, overcooked food, to make her life less stressful and purchase it for her with his own money (what's more romantic than this undecided. A Hollywood movie I guess.)

*He works to support himself, the manipulator and his children, while she works temporarily or does not even work at all, most of her life, she supports neither herself, nor her child, let alone the enslaved. sad

*She trains the child to love her more than the him, which she eventually succeeds on when the child choose to take care of her more than the him for most of the times.. this is sewious

*At the end of everything, the He is most likely to die first after those years of stressful service.

The above facts seem to be in support of killjoy's points.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by naijaboiy: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2014
I seriously don't know what to type

Nice points tho cool

1 Like

Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by ERCROSS(m): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2014
*At 55, He is at the top of his game, the peak of his career, he controls a large amount of money, has a big garage of cars, assets in billions..

*He has partaken in every form of enjoyment there it is to life, what new thing does life has to offer. ? Hence, Life Starts being meaningless to him. Then he realize one thing is missing off his seemingly perfect life. He realizes there should be someone in his lonely life who should have made life worth living for hI'm at his age.

*Who will inherit all he has worked for his whole life without mismanaging them, the billions in bank, the large collections of cars, the companies. Not even the children he had failed to nurture properly while he still had his so called manipulator under his nose.

* Then it hits him he had built his success on an ending vanity, he realized what he will be missing for the rest of his life, That set of people who will watch out, protect and take care of him when he became weakened by age, he has for his shortsighted course removed them from his side..

*Surely. No one lives forever..he finally went to the great beyond. A fulfilled man was what the world called him but if only the afterlife could fill the hole in his heart..

This is the likely end of a person like killjoy kind of view on marriage and this is in support for ayusco85 points

1 Like

Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:36am On Nov 06, 2014
Thumbs up my OP, so na you write all this epistle ?

You have now upgraded to the latest OS of MizMycoli
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by ERCROSS(m): 12:54am On Nov 06, 2014
In my own personal opinion.

*The truth spoken by killjoy will eventually spread and more enslaved will be convinced, hence may want to stop shouldering such burdens throughout their life. And while this happens, The biblical prophecy shall come to pass that

" And in the end time, Ten women shall come to a man, just for us to be called by your name"..
Chai.. Some men are eagerly waiting for such days, dirty minds grin

*Looking From killjoy's view, most women go into marriage to relieve their financial burdens
Little wonder why they do they won't stop looking for a dark, tall, man (the physique of a able-bodied man who can work to provide financial and protection needs) up nd down

*The above supports the reason why u see a well to do(wealthy) lady who refuses to get married because she already has what shld make her go under a man,

*And also supports the reason why women has that Satellite dish that peep into a guy's future, if he can make it in life or not before deciding to take the vow with him, she ends up ditching his sorry bottom or acting weird when things aren't getting any better, then he starts wondering, where is the love she claims she had at the start.. (poverty don carry am go.. Hehehe smiley

I think this is the reason why my boy Tallesty1 says Behind every successful man is a great woman, because women don't follow unsuccessful men. Sharp guys
Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by April07: 1:00am On Nov 06, 2014
This is beautiful.. smiley
Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by ERCROSS(m): 1:07am On Nov 06, 2014
Ayusco85 made reasonable points but I can only hold on to one which was a very good advantage even for the enslaved himself..

And that was the family thing..

A man never knows the value of the family he has being responsible for until when age start defeating him

I think this was why God established the marriage institution.

But my question is that...
Who serves who...
Who is the manipulator...
Who is the enslaved....

undecided
Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by April07: 1:39am On Nov 06, 2014
ERCROSS:

But my question is that...
Who serves who...
Who is the true manipulator...
Who is the slave....

undecided

Well... no one is the manipulator or slave in a true and honest marriage.. IMHO

The couple agreed to shoulder each others load when they agreed to get married. If you meet someone who's truly meant for you then you wouldn't have to feel manipulated.

I think most people get the idea of marriage wrong...the woman is supposed to be man's help mate. e.g if they both are farmers, he does the tilling, she does the planting, she comes back to remove weed and nurture the plant while he goes hunting and then they harvest together (my view on marriage). He can't do everything alone. Neither can a woman, they need each other to survive. whether married or not.

No one gets to be manipulator or slave if that order is followed. "Woman: Man's helpmate"

[size=3pt]Still #teamNoMarriage[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by mumubynature(m): 2:51am On Nov 06, 2014
April07:

The couple agreed to shoulder each others load when they agreed to get married. If you meet someone who's truly meant for you then you wouldn't have to feel manipulated.

I think most people get the idea of marriage wrong...the woman is supposed to be man's help mate. e.g if they both are farmers, he does the tilling, she does the planting, she comes back to remove weed and nurture the plant while he goes hunting and then they harvest together (my view on marriage). He can't do everything alone. Neither can a woman, they need each other to survive. whether married or not.

No one gets to be manipulator or slave if that order is followed. "Woman: Man's helpmate"

You are foolin who?With all those thing you wrote there,still ad teamnomarriage
Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by BreezyRita(f): 3:47am On Nov 06, 2014
April07:

Ok. All said, none done!
Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by ERCROSS(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
Thumbs up my OP, so na you write all this epistle ?

You have now upgraded to the latest OS of MizMycoli
grin

wink
Re: The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? by ERCROSS(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
April07:

Hmmm..

TeamNoMarriage abi.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages / Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ? / Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.