Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You (24852 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
aisha2:

Just seeing this lol @ application for petrol money.
We run similar financial models. I am the one who breaks every crazy idea into naira and kobo and na there the matter dey die most times lol. Before I would argue and argue but now when idea comes I say lovely then i do a budget and na him go scream say leave that matter abeg lol.

Finances are very important once a couple finds a way to balance their different experiences and financial ideologies and backgrounds they have solved possibly half of the marital squabbles.

Let me go think of some more questions and return
HAHAHHAHA ok I can identify with the leave that matter abeg LOL.
I agree with the financial ideologies part. I am very much a poco a poco man. I take things slow and steady and I do not need too much to be pleased, contentment is the name of the game for me. She very much identifies with that and it helps that I do not first to explain to her that I am not fussed about driving my tuketuke to work grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by bukatyne(f): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
bellong:

cheesy grin cheesy

I grew up with a woman and two sisters. Disprove my assertion... tongue

grin

Whatever tongue
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chrisbenogor:

HAHAHHAHA ok I can identify with the leave that matter abeg LOL.
I agree with the financial ideologies part. I am very much a poco a poco man. I take things slow and steady and I do not need too much to be pleased, contentment is the name of the game for me. She very much identifies with that and it helps that I do not first to explain to her that I am not fussed about driving my tuketuke to work grin grin.

Hahahahahaaa. Our men can be so selfless sha, they will be managing tuketuke and they will buy madam tear leather. God bless una.

Anyway another question :

1. How do you deal with her insecurities? Eg: am getting fat, I feel ugly. Are you the rip the bandage off " yes you are, lets go to the gym and register " or are you the " no you are not getting fat, the dry cleaner is shrinking your clothes or the scale is old and broken, you are perfect "

2. How does she respond to your own insecurities eg, problems at work? Financial challenges, when things dont seem to be adding up?
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mr bellong, I have seen women that don't talk. Stone cold.only action.
Is it not when u open ur mouth that u start nagging?
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
OK Here goes

1. Who does discipline for the kids? Is it a joint effort or is there the good cop bad cop arrangement?
None yet, baby on the way though. Hmmmmmm maybe I would learn more from people as time goes on but I like to think of myself as a one man army, I would not be needing any cops.

2. Describe the most romantic thing you have ever done for madam and what you consider the most romantic thing she has ever done for you
Fortunately I have got good hands, I deliver a really mean massage. Throw a bottle of wine in the mix and I can manage to do stuff that fantasies are made of. I never reach to add flowers and candles sha.

3. What is it that makes you want to come home everyday despite distraction and temptation out there.
Rest of mind, peace of mind.....I like to say she is cool peoples. Whenever theres a shitstorm going on at work, house is the last refuge.

4. What role does faith play in your marriage? Are tou religious? Non religious? Religious but practical? Is your spouse on the same wavelength? If not how do you balance?
I am Non religious, she is. She totally understands me and me her. I don't have issues with balance, even though she tries to guilt me into dropping her off at church sometimes grin

5. In the early years what was one area that caused friction!? As head of the home how did you work to manage the situation?
She has to take her drugs when she is not fine! Arrrrrghhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
OK Here goes
1. Who does discipline for the kids? Is it a joint effort or is there the good cop bad cop arrangement?
None yet, baby on the way though. Hmmmmmm maybe I would learn more from people as time goes on but I like to think of myself as a one man army, I would not be needing any cops.
2. Describe the most romantic thing you have ever done for madam and what you consider the most romantic thing she has ever done for you
Fortunately I have got good hands, I deliver a really mean massage. Throw a bottle of wine in the mix and I can manage to do stuff that fantasies are made of. I never reach to add flowers and candles sha.
3. What is it that makes you want to come home everyday despite distraction and temptation out there.
Rest of mind, peace of mind.....I like to say she is cool peoples. Whenever theres a shitstorm going on at work, house is the last refuge.
4. What role does faith play in your marriage? Are tou religious? Non religious? Religious but practical? Is your spouse on the same wavelength? If not how do you balance?
I am Non religious, she is. She totally understands me and me her. I don't have issues with balance, even though she tries to guilt me into dropping her off at church sometimes grin
5. In the early years what was one area that caused friction!? As head of the home how did you work to manage the situation?
She has to take her drugs when she is not fine! Arrrrrghhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao @ the last bit. Well done, I love the balance and that she respects your choice, I have friends who decide to hold fasting and prayers for non religious husbands, I always asked them why? Our definition of " God fearing" is a little strange to me. I tell them you have a great, kind, decent man so until he starts attending midnight service you no go relax enjoy ya man abi
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
LewsTherin:
1. How is communication in your home? Do you all talk about issues and an agree or do you say what you want and madam has no option but to obey?

I'm not much of a talker. My Lady is tho'. But we talk about everything from the colour of our outfits (we colour coordinate everyday) to her issues with my dad. For decisions, we discuss and try to reach a mutually acceptable outcome. Sometimes someone has to give in for the other but hey, who cares. On my part, I follow Ice T's policy of "happy wife, happy life"

2. How do you handle finances? Do you work together or is it one persons sole responsibility?
We run a business together. I pay our salary jointly into my account. We have a joint account we use for savings and major expences like the new car etc. But she has the PIN of my debit card. My Lady knows all she needs to do is point and I get whatever it is for her but I may try to talk her out of some expenditures every now and then. Basically, we discuss before every expenditure or al most immediately after.

3. As the head of the home how are conflicts handled? Do you address them as they come or do you ignore her and hope she comes to her senses?
How are conflicts handled? With lots of common sense! Ephesians 4:6 tells us not to let the sun go down on our anger so we try to settle as quickly as possible. That's not to say I don't lead my home. But I don't need to act loke a drill sergent to know I'm leading my home. I like asking for her opinion on things. We see issues very very differently so her advice gives me alternate insights

4. As head of home how do you keep the romance fresh? Date nights? Surprise gifts or did all that end after the wedding lol.
Wednesday is date night. Not easy to surprise when we do all expenditures together tho but we try.

5. Whats your policy on extended family? Do they come first or does the immediate family come first?
My wife first. My daughter next. Anyone else in order of urgency. Tho we do give preference to our parents and siblings

wow am loving this thread and this response and I'll love to ask (don't know if it has been asked before)

For how long have you guys been married and what has been your greatest challenge and how was it handled?
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
aisha2:

Hahahahahaaa. Our men can be so selfless sha, they will be managing tuketuke and they will buy madam tear leather. God bless una.

Anyway another question :

1. How do you deal with her insecurities? Eg: am getting fat, I feel ugly. Are you the rip the bandage off " yes you are, lets go to the gym and register " or are you the " no you are not getting fat, the dry cleaner is shrinking your clothes or the scale is old and broken, you are perfect "

2. How does she respond to your own insecurities eg, problems at work? Financial challenges, when things dont seem to be adding up?
Kai this madam, are you sure your surname is not Sesay. Na CNN grade kweshuns be these ones.

1. This one has me laughing because it will always happen. Women sha, no matter how gorgeous and beautiful she is she will find one thing to hold on to. Generally I make her understand that we would not both remain like this forever, I am more concerned about what she would look like on the inside. I already accept that life would happen, child birth would happen etc etc. Where I draw the line is when it comes to health, so eating and living healthy is a must do. So first I would tease and tease her, I know the line where I have to stop. Leading by example is a must, so if I feel like we are going down the wrong path....shaun T comes on at 5 am everyday till she feels jealous enough to join me. For me it is important to remind her how gorgeous she looks even now with her buldge, I told her last night I needed to crank my camera and document the process. So in summary a mixture of both, assure that my perceptions of life are not way over board and her knowing that our collective health is important. The politics of achieving both is a sleight of hand that would get all men that are successful at it medals in a world magicians contest.

2. HA, this one starts with me accusing her in the morning of throwing my clothes in the dryer to trick me that I am getting fat. Then she bursts into laughter calling me roby roby (her abbreviation of orobo). I take my own health seriously sha, I rank the fear of having a pot belly higher than falling off a 1004 estate building. When I whine she listens intently, sometimes work takes its toll and I spend evenings on my work stations till late at night. Sometimes I get frustrated about the quality of my own work, she always reminds me that I am too hard on myself and what I have done is excellent. Fortunately we are both engineers so she relates a lot with what I do and her inputs are invaluable to me.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by babygirlfl: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
LewsTherin:
I'll comment on a few points.

Who's the head of the family? That goes without saying. Jesus is. But even where she has a good case, she still defers to my decisions.....mostly anyways wink. But we discuss things thoroughly and where she has a strong enough opinion, I take her advice. However if that advice goes south, I NEVER DO THE I TOLD YOU SO DANCE. I simply pick up and try to salvage whatever can be. My Lady's lady enough to accept her faults and move on.

Who cooks? She mostly. But I make some mean gourmet dishes and whenever there's time, when she's too tired, whenever I feel like, I get into the kitchen. The one exception is Sunday's breakfast. I need breakfast everyday but I need to be in church early on Sundays. My Lady loves her sleep but I am up and doing by 4am most days so I prepare breakfast and run her bath betore she gets up Sunday mornings.

Faith? Paramount. We are Christians as truthfully as His grace helps us. But we have learned that God created a family before he created a church. My pastors know my Lady comes first. Trying to involve either of us in anything without the other is an exercise in futility, a lerson my little congregation has learned. But like I wrote earlier, our entire lives, marriage and business, we place in the hands of the One who first loved us.

Conflict? I chose, while we were dating, to always make excuses for whatever wrong she does. I chose to always believe she meant good. I chose to always create reasons that will exonerate her. So even before she appologises, I have forgiven and moved on. But where corrections need to be pointed out, we try to discuss in private, reach an accomodation and try to live it through. I have chosen to trust her completely so I never ever question her reasons, motives and observations. Hey, I love the babe, so why should I do otherwise!

Our extended families? During our pre-marital counselling, same question was asked. So then and there, we decided that whatever concerns my folks woyld be decided on by me and whatever concerns her, will be decided on by her. But we will always discuss as much as is possible and we'll always back each other up.

Oh yes. We decided that we will never be apart longer than 2 weeks. Work travels are putting a strain on this decision but we try our best to keep to it.

Wow. This is lovely
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by bellong: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
bukatyne:

grin

Whatever tongue

Warever... tongue

moca:
Mr bellong, I have seen women that don't talk. Stone cold.only action.
Is it not when u open ur mouth that u start nagging?

Moderacy is better in all things. A stone cold person will get tired with me. cheesy grin
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chrisbenogor:

Kai this madam, are you sure your surname is not Sesay. Na CNN grade kweshuns be these ones.
1. This one has me laughing because it will always happen. Women sha, no matter how gorgeous and beautiful she is she will find one thing to hold on to. Generally I make her understand that we would not both remain like this forever, I am more concerned about what she would look like on the inside. I already accept that life would happen, child birth would happen etc etc. Where I draw the line is when it comes to health, so eating and living healthy is a must do. So first I would tease and tease her, I know the line where I have to stop. Leading by example is a must, so if I feel like we are going down the wrong path....shaun T comes on at 5 am everyday till she feels jealous enough to join me. For me it is important to remind her how gorgeous she looks even now with her buldge, I told her last night I needed to crank my camera and document the process. So in summary a mixture of both, assure that my perceptions of life are not way over board and her knowing that our collective health is important. The politics of achieving both is a sleight of hand that would get all men that are successful at it medals in a world magicians contest.
2. HA, this one starts with me accusing her in the morning of throwing my clothes in the drier to trick me that I am getting fat. Then she bursts into laughter calling me roby roby (her abbreviation of orobo). I take my own health seriously sha, I rank the fear of having a pot belly higher than falling off a 1004 estate building. When I whine she listens intently, sometimes work takes its toll and I spend evenings on my work stations till late at night. Sometimes I get frustrated about the quality of my own work, she always reminds me that I am too hard on myself and what I have done is excellent. Fortunately we are both engineers so she relates a lot with what I do and her inputs are invaluable to me.

This is funny and beautiful lol @ falling off 1004.

May God give all singles the patience and wisdom to wait for their own spouse so beautiful stories like this would come up more often.

Well done. Sorry for the plenty kweshuns I love the aim of this thread and I know una men except we ask direct questions we no go see any answer today lol.
Poster sorry for almost hijacking your thread
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by LewsTherin: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

wow am loving this thread and this response and I'll love to ask (don't know if it has been asked before)

For how long have you guys been married and what has been your greatest challenge and how was it handled?

I don't mind answering this.

We done 3 years now but most of the principles we practice today we worked out over 8 years of dating.

Our greatest challange has probably been managing our parents. Our folks are as different as night on pluto and day on mercury. Plus the principles we live by seem wierd to our parents. Not so easy. I think we handle it by showing respect to our parents but making it clear to them that our marriage is our marriage, not theirs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Wonderful contributions.
Guys thanks.
Mr nashville,come now,pls.
Fhlemmy,come and give us tips pls.
Spyder880, leave property and politics and come forward. We need u here. This is one guy I respect much in this forum.
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
LewsTherin:

I don't mind answering this.

We done 3 years now but most of the principles we practice today we worked out over 8 years of dating.

Our greatest challange has probably been managing our parents. Our folks are as different as night on pluto and day on mercury. Plus the principles we live by seem wierd to our parents. Not so easy. I think we handle it by showing respect to our parents but making it clear to them that our marriage is our marriage, not theirs.

Did you say 8 years of dating ? shocked am perplexed , the last time I heard of something like this was when one of my uncles gave a biography of how he met and married he's wife a virgin after 10 courtship during he's golden jubilee celebration and I've been wondering if that could ever happen in this generation.

Sorry for this question but during courtship did you guys cohabit and how was it like?
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by oluwaseunla(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
aisha2:

Please can you highlight more on the 80/ 20 rule?

Lol @ the"Nothing" response. I used to do that but my Oga will wear you down, He will ask a hundred times till you answer in frustration lol, una no go sleep till you answer

This 80/20 rule here is different from the popular Pareto principle. This one is a belief system that for most of us, before you get to the point of marrying someone, the person will only have like 80% or less of things you want in a partner. However, as you are enjoying the 80%, you are being 'starved' of the remaining 20%.

Now, along comes a chic/guy with the 20% your partner doesn't have. You may feel attracted to those 20% traits, because your partner don't have them. But the catch is that if you pick the 20%, you have to drop your partner's 80%, effectively short-changing yourself.

Of course, it takes more than a simple rule to stay away from cheating, you have to exercise due diligence too. Besides the rule may not necessarily be true in all cases, but the idea is, whenever tempted, always remember the wonderful reasons you got married to that particular person, and bearing in mind that no one is perfect (not your wife, you, or the chic eyeing you), quickly retrace your steps back home and make it work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
moca:
Cococandy, kpachara any gi dia o!
I go wuzaaa u o tongue

Since u guys doubt my genuineness,my hear is broken cry cry
I will go cry
That's very unfair u know cry

Bellong see what u caused.
Coconut head tongue
Goodmorning! kiss
grin
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by LewsTherin: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

Did you say 8 years of dating ? shocked am perplexed , the last time I heard of something like this was when one of my uncles gave a biography of how he met and married he's wife a virgin after 10 courtship during he's golden jubilee celebration and I've been wondering if that could ever happen in this generation.

Sorry for this question but during courtship did you guys cohabit and how was it like?

7 years long distance relationship. Not our plan. But it happened. Proposed to her then. Cohabit? HELL NO! It's all about taking a decision and sticking with it. And we remained celibate till our wedding night after 1 year of "courtship"

4 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by jaybee3(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Happy to share
Been married for X number of years

We met when i was 20 and she was barely 18

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by babygirlfl: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
jaybee3:
Happy to share
Been married for X number of years

We met when i was 20 and she was barely 18

Welcome
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
I see you cococandy
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by iykedare(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
babygirlfl:

This thread is to encourage the happily married men to comment more on this section so that young men can learn from them.

who will teach our young women who absolutely have nothing to offer in marriage. Who will will tutor the loose women we have these days? or are they exempted from the tutoring? Can you women ever be fair or that word doesnt exist in your dictionaries.

I think the young women need much more than tutoring.Sometimes bad life experiences is just what they need.

4 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by cococandy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
jaybee3:
I see you cococandy
i see you too wink
I'm just Reading and learning
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by babygirlfl: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
oluwaseunla:

This 80/20 rule here is different from the popular Pareto principle. This one is a belief system that for most of us, before you get to the point of marrying someone, the person will only have like 80% or less of things you want in a partner. However, as you are enjoying the 80%, you are being 'starved' of the remaining 20%.

Now, along comes a chic/guy with the 20% your partner doesn't have. You may feel attracted to those 20% traits, because your partner don't have them. But the catch is that if you pick the 20%, you have to drop your partner's 80%, effectively short-changing yourself.

Of course, it takes more than a simple rule to stay away from cheating, you have to exercise due diligence too. Besides the rule may not necessarily be true in all cases, but the idea is, whenever tempted, always remember the wonderful reasons you got married to that particular person, and bearing in mind that no one is perfect (not your wife, you, or the chic eyeing you), quickly retrace your steps back home and make it work.

Indeed we learn everyday. I have learnt something today.
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Gentlemen I've a question.

I've heard Everyman complain about wives who nag and talk too much like it is the worst thing a man has to put up with in marriage.

But my case is the opposite. I'm very very quiet and have this knack to withdraw into myself most times.
And he does complain.

Which is better? A constantly nagging wife or a quiet-as-a-mouse wife who let's you do all the talking.
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
oluwaseunla:

Wow thank you so much.
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by jaybee3(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
cococandy:
Gentlemen I've a question.

I've heard Everyman complain about wives who nag and talk too much like it is the worst thing a man has to put up with in marriage.

But my case is the opposite. I'm very very quiet and have this knack to withdraw into myself most times.
And he does complain.

Which is better? A constantly nagging wife or a quiet-as-a-mouse wife who let's you do all the talking.
The key is the personally trait of the other half
If he is extroverted then the balance is just about right.

You can't have effective communication with two raging parrots in the house. If the wive is a nag then the husband must be a good listener.
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
oluwaseunla:

Beautiful!
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
jaybee3:

The key is the personally trait of the other half
If he is extroverted then the balance is just about right.

You can't have effective communication with two raging parrots in the house. If the wive is a nag then the husband must be a good listener.

you know most guys don't talk too much. So when the woman in the house is not bringing forth gist and spicy conversation,it is like there's this silent pressure for him to try pull me out of my shell thereby making him talk more than he normally would.

In a way,I feel a talkative wife better pass this one but I can't help myself. People who have known me from childhood are used to it.

I just feel like guys should stop complaining about nagging wives. They don't know what they have until they are with silent janes like us.
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by jaybee3(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
cococandy:
you know most guys don't talk too much. So when the woman in the house is not bringing forth gist and spicy conversation,it is like there's this silent pressure for him to try pull me out of my shell thereby making him talk more than he normally would.

In a way,I feel a talkative wife better pass this one but I can't help myself. People who have known me from childhood are used to it.

I just feel like guys should stop complaining about nagging wives. They don't know what they have until they are with silent janes like us.
There is obviously an extreme scale to each trait.
An extremely quiet wife could be dangerous. Restricting to your shell is counter-productive as you are most likely not going to share the things that bothers your mind.
Same goes for a wife that nags about every single thing. Noise and consistent interference can obviously lead to stress and in turn HBP for the man

Everything has to be in moderation

1 Like

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by RoyalRoy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
cococandy:

*****Takes off glasses....wipes it clean... Taking a second read through ******

Lollz.

When there is friendship and closeness between the couple... There is always a balance between the two in the long run!!

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by damiso(f): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
cococandy:

Nagging and talkative can be two different things. I know I rarely ever nag but I sometimes tend to be the one intiate conversations that hubby would rather not have e.g does pink go with this top grin which is often met with rolling eyes and 'yes' even though he is not seeing the top.
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
RoyalRoy:

*****Takes off glasses....wipes it clean... Taking a second read through ******

Lollz.

When there is friendship and closeness between the couple... There is always a balance between the two in the long run!!

in the long run? Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.