Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin (1242 Views)

Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute / Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body / Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by intercom: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
[size=16pt]My wife to be request for a little sum of money after our parental knowledge that we are getting married., she need it to blance her school fee which is true and am aware she is owing. The tin is this, i dont want to touch our wedding money uncessarly, am willing to give her but not up to the amount she requested. (1) Wont she consider me as a stingy guy, (2) wont she consider me as one who is not ready, because i am not giving her all the amount she wanted. (3) should i tell her this is what i have and i dont really want to touch our wedding money which i have kept somewhere. at this point please advice me on what to do. thx all[/size]
Re: How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mr man, whch is more important, her education or d weddin that people will come and chop free food eh? Or du u want her not to write her exams and miss dat semester bcuz ur the the minister of economic management... So if she now misses her exams, do u think she will be happy getn married to u? Pls giv her some money frm the weddin account and the lord will provide ....
Re: How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
intercom:
[size=16pt]My wife to be request for a little sum of money after our parental knowledge that we are getting married., she need it to blance her school fee which is true and am aware she is owing. The tin is this, i dont want to touch our wedding money uncessarly, am willing to give her but not up to the amount she requested. (1) Wont she consider me as a stingy guy, (2) wont she consider me as one who is not ready, because i am not giving her all the amount she wanted. (3) should i tell her this is what i have and i dont really want to touch our wedding money which i have kept somewhere. at this point please advice me on what to do. thx all[/size]
are you her father,which kind talk be that..guy tell her to meet her family..
Re: How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by Missmossy(f): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Eeyah..what of her parents or even her relatives? Are you in charge of her welfare?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by Mrval20(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
You guys are about to get married and the wedding you're talking about actually involves both of you. Tell her exactly what you posted here - babe, I don't want to touch our wedding money. If she insists you should settle her debt from the money, then she doesn't have any alternative and sincerely needs the money(remember, no woman will ever joke with her wedding or even want it postponed for any reason). In that case, you have to give her the money immediately.
#myopinion.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by Rapsainot(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
[size=20]I SMELL SCAM MARRIAGE wink[/size]
Re: How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by intercom: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
She did not make it as a force, she just walked up to me, and said sweety she is out of money now to pay her remaning balance of school fees. that can i assist her and i told her to wait i wil get back to her. This is the first request she has make ever since we started.

@ Rapsainot What is scam marriage? Pls educate me
Rapsainot:
[size=20]I SMELL SCAM MARRIAGE wink[/size]
Re: How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by BobbyRobson: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
intercom:
She did not make it as a force, she just walked up to me, and said sweety she is out of money now to pay her remaning balance of school fees. that can i assist her and i told her to wait i wil get back to her. This is the first request she has make ever since we started.

@ Rapsainot What is scam marriage? Pls educate me
oga help her with the money and see her reject your wedding proposal the following month.

There is another man in the picture and she wants to make sure she milk you a little before saying its over to you.

Use your head and dont give her the money.
Re: How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by Drdaps(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Since she is your wife to be, you have to give her because if you dont give her, either she miss that year or get the money elsewhere. it will both backfire on you. So give her the money and let her realised that the money is from your savings for the marriage ceremony.
Re: How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by intercom: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
thx @
Drdaps:
Since she is your wife to be, you have to give her because if you dont give her, either she miss that year or get the money elsewhere. it will both backfire on you. So give her the money and let her realised that the money is from your savings for the marriage ceremony.

your response is like a water. I was confused initially because of the way some people commented. Am going to let her knw that the money is taking from a secret account that is meant for our wedding. and i will also see her responses. thx
Re: How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin by Afrok(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
I have only one thing to say UNDERSTANDING... Every comments here is centred on understanding, so I'll say both of U should understand the situations and the final decision will be very easy.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women Are Always Hiding From Men / Do You Prefer UPPER Or LOWER Lip When Kissing? / 10 Romantic Things Couples Can Do Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.