Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute (3221 Views)

Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship / How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2009
well,i happened 2 go greet my ex some days back
and met her mom,who suggested that we both take some time
off 2 settle our differences,we have been off the relationship
b4 den for about 8months now,so on that good sunday,i came 2
pick her 4rm her house so we could go somewher 2 talk and believe me
rite 4rm her gate, she started asking me 4 money,that she is broke and stuffs like dat
( shocked shocked a girl i havent seen in 8months-didnt know her were abouts,demanding 4 money 4rm me and even suggesting i do an ATM from the bank opposite their house) i refused simply by tellin her that there was tyme 4 all dat and she angrily came down 4rm the car and left back 2 her house,i simply deleted her phone # and drove off,

pls just contribute sometin if u notice sometin abt what just happend

abuja girls are terrible,
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by whitelexi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2009
190:

rite 4rm her gate, she started asking me 4 money,that she is broke and stuffs like dat
( shocked shocked a girl i havent seen in 8months-didnt know her were abouts,demanding 4 money 4rm me and even suggesting i do an ATM from the bank opposite their house) i refused simply by tellin her that there was tyme 4 all dat and she angrily came down 4rm the car and left back 2 her house,i simply deleted her phone # and drove off,

Lol grin grin grin

If an abuja chic can act like that then its not an abuja thingie, its a naija babes thing !

I think she was investigating into whether your level of mumurism is still equal to when she was your babe grin grin grin
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by platinumnk(f): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2009
^^Cant believe im agreeing on this one grin grin grin
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2009
whitelexi:

Lol grin grin grin

If an abuja chic can act like that then its not an abuja thingie, its a naija babes thing !  

I think she was investigating into whether your level of mumurism is still equal to when she was your babe grin grin grin

broda u need 2 see how angry she was wen i refused givin her that money
i mean,lets be serious here, someone u havent seen in ages,comes 2 u and demands 4 cash
damn,even a crase man wud vibrate if sometin like dat is done 2 him/her,i cant imagine
and funny enuf she didnt call me again since den, is her mum part of the plot? and somehow the family are kinda rich
the babe schooled in madonna and stays @ abuja,i really wish i cud teach her a lesson 4 tryin such an annonyin trick on her father

@plat
thats the same reason i loff u
if u hav any questions abt this ask me on y_me
giv me like 2mins 2 get sometin 2 eat
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by blackmann(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2009
whitelexi:

Lol grin grin grin

True that bro. . . .true that. grin grin grin
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by touchmeder: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
190:

( shocked shocked a girl i havent seen in 8months-didnt know her were abouts,demanding 4 money 4rm me and even suggesting i do an ATM from the bank opposite their house) i refused simply by tellin her that there was tyme 4 all dat [b]and she angrily came down 4rm the car and left back 2 her house,[/b]i simply deleted her phone # and drove off,

See wahala ohhh.lol grin cheesy
once they see you driving a car you are automatically a big boy, incapable of being broke.lol
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2009
i have never been so shocked like dat b4 in my entire life
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Kelvinj(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2009
@touchmender
wat ar u tryn 2 say?
@op
heavy alarm dey blow d girl since u live am
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by mamagee6(f): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2009
I just can't believe it.
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Abuzola(m): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2009
I can swear that she just wanna eat your money and dump you, thats craziness, thank God that God made everything easy for you, she would have used a silent methodology to play prank games with you but God concealed that wisdom to her. If i were you i would call her and tell her she is a thief, barawo for that matter. Let her burn in pain
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by sosisi(f): 12:40am On Aug 15, 2009
Glory be to God
Abuzola is finally venturing into other sections
abeg make una keep here a little so that he forgets about his suicide mission in Abakaliki
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Abuzola(m): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2009
Osisisisisi ! Your mouth won't put you into trouble, i pray so
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by ladygaga(f): 3:01am On Aug 15, 2009
@poster,
Becoz ur 'long-throat' ex tried scamming means that ALL abuja gals are like dat??
I duno y ppl just generalise whn a thing happens to them!
It's a good think u broke loose!
But really there r 2sides to a coin!, if i could ask d gal now she wld giv anoda version of d story!
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by kaytues(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2009
Wonda shall never end, wow this cost for a celebration atleast one man eye don open
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by richkids1(m): 2:45am On Aug 16, 2009
that girl is very nice girl oh
she dey hala
a beg mo circulate her number on this 9araland for us
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by IFELEKE(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2009
190:

grin Welcome back.
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2009
no no seriously
im tinkin of wot i can really do 2 that girl dat wud teach her a fockin lesson not 2 freak around wit guyz no more,
funny enuf she is a fockin idoma gurl and she stays @ karu abuja,u peeps really nid 2 see the anger on her wen i refused
saying tha i dont have NO MONEY and she went red embarassedhot wit anger,came down from the car,hissed and went 2 her house,
seriously i really pity the next guy dat wud end up wit her,she was a pain in bed after-all,extremly gud lookin and lazy @ house-chores
a gud flirt and im happy my current woman is not in any single way like her!
cheii, abuja babes na wa, pls people dont go near dem,they are money-rotweilers
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by posakosa(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
Stereotyping about Nigerian women is not the way to go. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
posakosa:

Stereotyping about Nigerian women is not the way to go. undecided undecided undecided undecided

its not about nigerian women but about the abuja based ones---damn angry angryexpecially my ex-i missed her money demanding attitude sha
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by rooney86(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2009
@190
u dey really beef the chick oh, pls take it easy. u've said so much about her, u can as well tell us her name, her house address, her church.

too bad u didnt have money to throw around.
if u have a gf presently. . . . . . . wetin u dey find for her house?
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by kokoA(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2009
I always warn guys: Do no make a mistake of dating a poor girl no matter how beutiful she is.[color=#990000][/color] A not to good looking rich girl is five times better than a poor angel grin
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by izeek(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2009
i dont think ur generalising the abuja issue is right,
i know some babes there, nd they are not anything like that.

well atleatsu have been able to uncover her motive, and am sure thats all u meant to her even in the past.
nothing but a means to her money issues.

no vex, bro, but u served her well when u was still der.
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by xqwysyte(f): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ Poster

Now that is shocking. That kinda behavior displayed by ur ex makes me wary. I mean WTF
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by whitelexi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2009
xqwysyte:

@ Poster

Now that is shocking. That kinda behavior displayed by ur ex makes me wary. I mean WTF

How can u be wary, u r a woman init? grin
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by xqwysyte(f): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
whitelexi:

How can u be wary, u r a woman init? grin

, makes me angry. Sentence miscontrued.
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by smooooooth: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
cause of break up firt time-stinginess

cause of break up second time-stinginess

guy u sef change, haba! all they all keep running. grin
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by henryhemon(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
@smooth,
you call that stingness?i guess you are going nuts,@ 190,now thats how most nigerians girls are,yours expressed hers clearly that early,you have to thankGod.
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by didit1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
she has obviously moved on and doesn't give a damn about you or what you feel about her, she doesn't really need that money believe me.
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by steve49ja(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
didi-t:

she has obviously moved on and doesn't give a damn about you or what you feel about her, she doesn't really need that money believe me.
Tell me you are kidding.

I guess you missed this part.
190:

off 2 settle our differences
,we have been off the relationship

She was so broke she couldnt control herself. If she had demanded for transport fair back home from wherever they visited that would have been understandable.

@post
i'm guessing you went to church before visiting her or lets say her charms are long overdue.
IFELEKE:

grin Welcome back.
Is there something to this 'Welcome back' of yours? just curious. . you dont think he's lieing do you? just curious
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by AIRMARSHA: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2009
say something abi then give her some coins if can but dont over do it oooooooooooooh
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Gabry(f): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2009
My God!!! Your ex do have a thick skin! shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? / >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? / What Do You Advise Him To Do Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.