Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity (5258 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 07, 2014
adepiero:
You are right, nobody forced her to do it but there is something you are missing and i'll state it below;

If you live on your own and you have a girlfriend, it is normal for her to visit even when you don't call her to come over. No be her lover you be?

If she cooks, wash, or do any other form of manual labour for you! yes you didn't force her but she is only trying to tell you that she has a wife material quality

Personally I don't like the idea of a girl moving in with a guy when they are still undergraduate or even when they are in spinsterhood self. but if a lady can sacrifice her privacy to be with you, then just know that she loves you deeply and girls like that should be cherished.

**A lucky Man never appreciates a good woman until she becomes his EX**
good..well said...
Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by segzicres(m): 2:47am On Nov 07, 2014
y'all need to start minding your business. everyone has his/her own brain that works and helps with decisions. Ya'll also need to understand the concept of people, some need that to feel valued etc.

Just mind your business and do what's best for you cause that's what's best for her.
Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by 1miccza: 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
no am not....
Are u sure?Talk true o
Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by sunnyt1(m): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2014
molason:
It's a growing trend in our tertiary institutions for ladies to permanently move in with their boyfriend and live what is popularly known as 'Couples life'. It's funny to see ladies spend their accommodation fees on keeping this so called couples life together. Not only that, they spend most of their time washing and cooking for this so called guy and also at night service his bed though they but enjoy the sex. In this process, the girl might get pregnant and several abortions are carried out, all to the detriment of the lady, academic status drop and even social status drops because most friends won't want to visit her because she now lives a premature married life. After all these awful occurrences they guy dumps her, then she will now have the nerve to say 'ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME' Neglecting the fact that she gave herself out cheaply in the first place. It's high time ladies woke up and give themselves respect, PACK OUT OF THAT HOSTEL OR HOUSE NOWWWWW! Reactions Pls!!!.

They will never listen to you dude, dont bother yourself

Girls never really understand things like this until they cross 35 and still single

1 Like

Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by 1miccza: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
no am not....

Bros talk true o I know what happens among students in most of our schools in the east o
Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2014
1miccza:

Bros talk true o I know what happens among students in most of our schools in the east o
i said am not.... Hian
Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by 1miccza: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i said am not.... Hian

Ok let me believe u
Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by FLAWLES(f): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2014
ACCOMMODATE GUY??chai dem nEVER born DAT GUY
Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2014
1miccza:

Ok let me believe u
pls do...
Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by 1miccza: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
pls do...

Aiit as u wish.......
Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by tosinosam(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2019
D? D?? C; D!
Re: The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity by Nobody: 8:06am On May 27, 2019
Alluring m8 I approve the use of avatar and style!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls / What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics). / I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.