Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] (5250 Views)

I Think I Have To Destroy All My Properties And Become Mad Permanently / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] / EXPOSING Myself For The Public To See How BIG IT IS - To Be Deleted [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
I Have Finally Become Mad [Picture]

Naturally, I'm insane, but have decided to upgrade to madness. A lady came to my house this morning and I decided to use her wig to take one or two selfies.

I'm about running to the street to show the world my madness. Should I do it?

Pictures to be deleted soon.

Warning: I don't create posts to please fans or haters. So, just enjoy or ignore whatever I post. I owe no one and never will owe anyone. #Smile.

Modified: Pictures deleted after some hours.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Kriss216: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Low budget Airforce1!

21 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmm, I smell nonsense...
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by DkJay: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Who is this beautiful boy?

grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by aluyapreston: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
you look like j.cole

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by aro360: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
congratulations.... u have made it

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by leksite120(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
I don't even know what to say
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by bobokeshington: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:

Naturally, I'm insane, but have decided to upgrade to madness. A lady came to my house this morning and I decided to use her wig to take one or two selfies.

JOBLESS ASSHOLE! GO GET A LIFE!! YOUR MATES DEY ARO!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please, if you're seeking my attention by abusing me, just know that I'll treat you the way Laycon treated Erica. I charge 20k to reply haters, but I can entertain you for free at times so you can have something to talk about.

Without people like us, (who are confident enough to do whatever they want without caring what people say) most of you will be bored. So, enjoy the fun while it lasts. I intentionally give you people something to talk about once in a while. I hate seeing you guys idle.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
idleness..
kuku sleep..than disgracing your offsprings here..
what if your kids see this

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by SATANNIST: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
homo seeking attention
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by kukoyi17226: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Who is this beauty girl?
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
aluyapreston:
you look like j.cole

Na your head no correct. J Cole kor
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
I hope you guys are being entertained since BBNaija is over. I'll be your entertainer for a while. We just came back from the market and about to cook something healthy.

Stay tuned and I "may" update you guys on how the cooking happened and where it ended.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
For the haters, you're just going to leave this thread after 24 hours with one thing and that is 20 likes and 4 shares. At least, to you, that is an achievement. cheesy cheesy

Since BBNaija is over, I'll give you guys overdose of something to talk about, abuse on, and cry blue mûrder while I laugh behind the scene.

If you're not making money while you catch fun or sleep, please, work on it. Don't be deceived by iLegend into wasting your time while he is busy making progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by aluyapreston: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
ayobamiJR:

Na your head no correct. J Cole kor

oh my bad. he looks more like Kendrick lamar
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Three girls are here cooking, eating, and watching TV. They are just my friends and we are recording a video on how to cook. Every encounter I have, I love turning it to money. So, for my hater, if you want a reply from me, pay.

Advice

If you want to make money, make sure you own a professional camera, a laptop with a good processor, and a good phone with a good RAM.

These three things will make you millions, if not billions, as long as you know how to use them to cash out. Think and grow wealthy.

There are too many opportunities out there and with those three gadgets and your brain, you can never lack money. So, save your ass off and buy them as fast as you can. Stop wasting your money on gambling or paying próstitutes for sex — there are better things to do with your money.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by TATALoAlaMu: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please enter the nearest market to you. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm about to create a thread that will change your life. My fans should get ready. It's not all about fun — there is time for wisdom.

Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Drsnives(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Talk true.. you just want tell is say the interior of your house dupe.. God weh do am for you go do am for us too
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm about to create a thread that will change your life. My fans should get ready. It's not all about fun — there is time for wisdom.

Stay tuned.
Please sir... As a student which digital skill will u advice me to do ? ..... (just advice me as your brother)
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Trust me, I have threads on that, but most people don't come to my thread to learn, but to abuse. If you look around, you'll see them. Repeating myself in such topics is not in my nature anymore.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:

Warning: I don't create posts to please fans or haters. So, just enjoy or ignore whatever I post. I owe no one and never will owe anyone. #Smile.

You are beautiful, but in a Mad way. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
48 laws of power

6:Court attention at all cost

Surround your name with the scandalous and sensational

Better be slandered than ignored

Every cloud've got a silver lining

8 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Asadujames202, even though I have read the book more than 10 years ago and more than 10 times, I don't really follow those rules — I just do as my instinct tells me without rules.

Men also talk about bro code, but I always laugh at them because I don't obey any bro code — I set my own codes and my own rules.

iLegend doesn't follow rules, he creates his, packages them in a book, and others can buy and follow.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Tony142: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:

U remind me of bobrisky cheesy
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lol. I'm worse than Bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
As I was having fun, I made £30.00 which is 15k. This is why I said you should use your time wisely — don't waste it in abusing me; I have got my life sorted out already.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by chybuzky(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lollll you are a good entertainer
grin
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Asadujames202, even though I have read the book more than 10 years ago and more than 10 times, I don't really follow those rules — I just do as my instinct tells me without rules.

Men also talk about bro code, but I always laugh at them because I don't obey any bro code — I set my own codes and my own rules.

iLegend doesn't follow rules, he creates his, packages them in a book, and others can buy and follow.

Who in the world pays for those"compilation off Google's abundance" you call book

A recalcitrant with a pathetic display of pompous self adulation
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Starry321: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
iLegendd:

Stay tuned.
I will be expecting this.
Re: I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] by Memberclub(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
You talk too much for a guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) / Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.