Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife (1640 Views)

Women Don't Care How You Make Ya Money Before Marrying You This Days / I Don’t Regret Marrying A Nigerian — Oyinbo Princess / Nigerian Men Regret Marrying Nigerian Women In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife by newsnow: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Even the word of God was said that whoever that find a good wife find a good thing, but after fifteen years of marriage Mr. Patrick Samson regrets over his own marriage.

On March 22, 1999, the family of Mr. Patrick and Janet joined Mr. Samson and Miss Janet together as husband and wife. According to Mr. Samson, that was the happiest day in his life, because he thought that he finally married the woman whom he loved.

Mr Samson said it is still like a dream to him when he woke up one day and find out that the three of his children are not his own, according to him since he got married he never one day distrust his wife.

Mr Samson who stays at Adewale Street Mile 12, said that on August 30,2014 was like a dream to him when one Mr. Philip came to his house and broke the news to him that he is the father of his children. According to Mr. Samson he thought that it was a joke until he asked his wife who confirmed that it is true.

Mr Samson who thought that the best way to confirm the truth is to go for DNA test which was later confirmed to him that the children really belong to Mr. Philip.

Mr Samson who said he regret marrying his wife because his mother and father warned him about the marriage, he said it is good to heed parents’ advice because my parents warned me over this marriage but I did not listen, he stated.

The matter was later tabled before court of law for further investigation..com

BY: Morgan Sandra Chisom

1 Share

Re: I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife by Truth24(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dis is pure evil .....Mehn after a whole 15yrs? Raising someone's child? Na kill I for kill 2 of una
Re: I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife by Raiders: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Truth24:
Dis is pure evil .....Mehn after a whole 15yrs? Raising someone's child? Na kill I for kill 2 of una
do you know the million of men raising children that they think its their own? Some women are evil. Its always good for a man to get a dna test if the child don't look like him when he is born
Re: I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife by Princecalm(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
What an elderly man can see while sitting down,even if a child climbs the tallest Iroko tree he will not be able to see.He should have listened to his parents if at all they provided him good reasons not to go into the marriage.
Re: I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife by Drdaps(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
I ve witness a case of six children and the first child is the only one that belong to her wedded husband.The worst part of the story is that she sent the man to his early grave by infecting him with AIDS which she contacted somewhere else.
bitches aint loyal since 00Bc
Re: I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife by freshness2020: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Raiders:
do you know the million of men raising children that they think its their own? Some women are evil. Its always good for a man to get a dna test if the child don't look like him when he is born
Look like me or not, na DNA na e sure pass!
...these girls aint loyal, can't even vouch for my sisters!
Re: I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
d dude dey impotent ni
Re: I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife by Cholls(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
ednut1:
d dude dey impotent ni
my brother this wasn't in the story sad
Re: I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife by passionate88: 12:22am On Nov 07, 2014
Truth24:
Hope people see one of the things killjoy was talking about?
Re: I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 07, 2014
boys are deceitful,but women are wicked

(1) (Reply)

Check Out what a Teacher Wore In The Class. / What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. / #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.