Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. (1646 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / NL Girls What Level Are You Currently (photo) / 18 !!! Which Two Nl Girls Do U Think Will Fight Like Dis---- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Esdb3: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Is it egocentricity or pride? I have not seen one single girl comment with 'vote so so for mr Nairaland". Yet, when it was miss NL competition, even the guests on NL knew something was on with the level of campaign that was rallied for them.

Boys campaigned for girls and are still doing for themselves. It is annoying and ridiculous. They parade NL like it is a privilege to have them here.

#Boys you better add some levels to this shiii and stop drooling over 'em.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
@OP real guys dnt need dat shit u call mr nairaland, its ok if we vote 4 ladies bcaus its their right, bt as 4 guys all dat matters is if ur bank manager is your friend.
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by valmunich(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
The reason is not far-fetched mate... Some are wise enough to invest their time and energy into something better, not some useless, fruitless, at the same time boring campaign and competition undecided

*yawns outta thread *
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by ronald4lif(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Esdb3:
Is it egocentricity or pride? I have not seen one single girl comment with 'vote so so for mr Nairaland". Yet, when it was miss NL competition, even the guests on NL knew something was on with the level of campaign that was rallied for them.

Boys campaigned for girls and are still doing for themselves. It is annoying and ridiculous. They parade NL like it is a privilege to have them here.

Word!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by godoluwa(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP real guys dnt need dat shit u call mr nairaland, its ok if we vote 4 ladies bcaus its their right, bt as 4 guys all dat matters is if ur bank manager is your friend.
wa gbayi baba mi
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Because they have many admirers, but adeh39 has only Scentmarlc . Check the campaign thread and see for yourself. grin
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by eipreel(f): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
op oya lemme campaign for you
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Doyin, y peeping through the window na? Oya come on in. grin
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
eipreel:
op oya lemme campaign for you
He is not a contestant, u can join Team scent.
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by blesszzy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
well, i dont really knw wat wrong wif em. mayb it doesnt interest dem d way it interest d guys.
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by tosyne2much(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Esdb3:

You nailed it bro

Many of them act like they don't have ladies in their locality
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Bosville(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Most of these nairaland ladies u see forming porsche or diva here, ain't any different from those girls u see in ur area......I don't take many of them serious....when u take em' serious their actions and behaviour here would start killing your vibe...#No tym

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am nt suprised! Mature and responsible guys should nt be wasting time and energy on something that wouldn't add anytin to their welfare. Between, this year guys are nt that attractive compare to last year own..
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hehehe..men are angry. Oya make una carry placardsgrin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Esdb3:

Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am nt suprised! Mature and responsible guys should nt be wasting time and energy on something that wouldn't add anytin to their welfare. Between, this year guys are nt that attractive compare to last year own..
Which one be mature and responsible guys again

Are you saying that the girls that contested were immature and irresponsible.

People have different ways of having fun.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Esdb3:

Too many thirsty asskissing niggas up in this mvthafvcka

Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:

Which one be mature and responsible guys again

Are you saying that the girls that contested were immature and irresponsible.

People have different ways of having fun.
as for the gals, it their right bt 4 guys they should dedicate themselves to sometin worthwhile considering the time involve.
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by blesszzy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:
Hehehe..men are angry.
Oya make una carry placardsgrin
okay we don hear, sheyb leta una go dey cry 4 gender equality,
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by lanicky(f): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol...someone is angry here lipsrsealed

Forward your complaint to President, ladies association of nairaland... grin

Btw...campaign is still going on, voting haven't started yet.

We'll surely vote for Tomfrench and some other guys. wink

redgem....

kinglekan oya make una carry placard ooo...softysparky will teach you we no go gree song. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
as for the gals, it their right bt 4 guys they should dedicate themselves to sometin worthwhile considering the time involve.
Lmaogrin This is so not fair. So only girls have the right to have fun here.
Remember that Miss nairlander contest wouldn't have been so much fun without the guys input.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:

redgem....

kinglekan oya make una carry placard ooo...softysparky will teach you we no go gree song. grin
Bia Aunty lanicky, I am not the leader of NLC , Op should lead them bikogrin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by lanicky(f): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:

Bia Aunty lanicky, I am not the leader of NLC , Op should lead them bikogrin

Lol.....u fit teach them song na grin
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by kinglekan: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:

We'll surely vote for Tomfr.ench and some other guys. wink

redgem....

king.lekan oya make una carry placard ooo...softysp.arky will teach you we no go gree song. grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by tosyne2much(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Seriously ? cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
ehn wetin is happenin? cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by MrCork: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Esdb3:

^^^^^ BRO..YOU SOUND A KNOWN CRACKHEAD ON. NAIRALAND CALL SWEETORGASM. (No ofeeensse) embarassed
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by redgem(f): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:

redgem....

I'm here oh!! Sorry for late reply my network was bad

I was campaigning for Tomfrench a few days back
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
No time cos of work cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by czarr(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
making threads,girls did this,girls did that is only adding to the attention!
....the more you bash guys,about asslicking these bishes is also adding to the attention u r giving them.
....you don't want them feeling like the world is at their feet?...stop creating thread centered around them.

.....don't try to help guys who act like puccies(experience will),it always does.

JUST IGNORE! its that simple.
I see some guys who act like girls ain't all that...,and all the threads opened by them is centered around this creatures.
.....if u really don't give a shit you wouldn't bother saying shii.

JUST IGNORE
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by faith551(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
That's why everybody has to be his own man, I mean the tough, uptight one
Re: What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously ? cheesy
yea! Like seriously!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me The Meaning / The Player Vs The Gold-Digger: Who Is More Dangerous / Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.