Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,393 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (88277 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Dyoungstar: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Vivly:
we thank God. How's the trekking going?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

Lemme help firstEVA out.

The trekking ministry is going fine. I've trekked 7000 miles now.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Alfred234(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
this is so funny, lol. I'm a professional, I have made reasonable contributions. I'll leave it at that.
Alright datz gud but am sure u didn't tell him you want d car, maybe you should just ask him nicely who knows he might just give it to you.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ogtavia(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
kowema:
Ur Man as in Boyfriend or Your Husband?. Let's make it clear so we know how Much ryts u av.....If the former is the case then u better shut up and wait on the lord, if he is ur husband then be an asset wife not a Liability Wife, That way u can av asking ryt..Bless you

Craze man...hehehe...make I click 'follow' for u...see as u jst finish d lady..
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by xthwonder(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
francizy:

I pray God helps you so that the juice in the fat toads u eat won't be a poisonous juice.. Good luck with your sugar daddy hunt and please always expect to have your husband chasing 18 year olds when you are already old and washed out.. Law of karma.. I wish you the best in life and God bless you sugar girl
Nor mind am o. Juiy toad ko, suculent frog ni! Na poor girl!

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Na wa for NLers sha. Most of you are in a class of your own in bitterness, brokeness, stingyness, etc.

Back in University, My boyfriend and my first real love not only taught me how to drive but allowed me drive his only car like it were mine.
If op's bf really loves her, he'd at least allow her use his car every now and then.
Obiageli spotted
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by mufutau55(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.

What do you think a Selfish man is? He does not love you... A selfish man does not love anyone but ONLY himself.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by francizy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tabh:

Being a lesbiann doesn't hurt anyone,it is just the choice of sexuality,Live and let live. When men open their mouths to insult girls,they are cool but when a girl does same to men,she is a lesbiann. So much more for double standards.

Well, ma'am I have never insulted all women, if I have grudges with one, which I don't even fancy having cuz I got many things on my mind, I settle it with that one..
I get irritated at girls who insult men and I also hate it when guys do same.

How you see lesbianismm is way different from how I see it (and also gayismm)... I see lesbianismm and homosexualismm as a wickness that only the weak set of people cant over come and I see lesbians and homosexuals as being cowardly and not being able to face the facts and realities of life. Before lesbians get into relationships, they often envisage man and woman interaction as an utopian condition, therefore, the very first disappointment gets them to loose their patience and go for same sex.

Strong and willful women keep on going and keep believing they will get the right man someday. I know you will say that they don't eventually get the right man (since there is no Mr. Right) but do the lesbianns get their right men (female patner)?

I'd love to talk to you now as a brother and friend, if you practice that which I fear you do, then you have a very big problem to deal with and you really need some guidance and councelling.. I wouldn't blame you for being one (because the resons why you may choose to toil that line could be reasonable since some he-goats resort to rapiing women) but do not openly insult all men.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by 1stola: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tabh:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love this reaction,glad at the mention of my mentor,the most senior biiiitch,your body became hot. I'm sorry I had to tell you the secret your momma tried so hard to hide grin. Please boy,type in English,my yoruba translator is not around. E don better for me boy,you are the one to work on your poverty stricken self. Go work and make money and stop being a cry baby (weenween,like a 3months old)
You are even spitting,o boy,are you pregnant? cheesy
This is not a curse, but I am sure that you can never be reasonable till you go to hell.
You can't even simply comprehend that I spat in your ugly face. How dumb are you?
FYI, I'm gainfully employed and can't spend my hard earned money on a silly ugly lazy bîtch like you.
If you like, continue killing yourself in poverty and be waiting for one mumu prince to come and start taking responsibility for you.
Ugly jobless old hag.
Fool! keep masturbatîng with dîldo and be claiming lèsbian there. Mumu! After you have been in prostitutiôn business for over 20 years now.
Crazy foolish single and still searching slût.
You're 39 already, you will soon enter menopause.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Toeyean1507(f): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
kowema:
Ur Man as in Boyfriend or Your Husband?. Let's make it clear so we know how Much ryts u av.....If the former is the case then u better shut up and wait on the lord, if he is ur husband then be an asset wife not a Liability Wife, That way u can av asking ryt..Bless you
u collect d talk frm my mouth! Thank u fr d take-home.I refuse to b a liability even as a wife. @op,u sef show am ur LEGSVAGEN,DEM NOR DEY WEAR NOR TEAR
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
To be sincere,that ur man doesn't love you,you better find ur way,have a future for urself,work hard,invest in urself,if u dont have a career get one,and forget that trash called my man

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
have u guys married?, if not buy ur own.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by francizy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tabh:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love this reaction,glad at the mention of my mentor,the most senior biiiitch,your body became hot. I'm sorry I had to tell you the secret your momma tried so hard to hide grin. Please boy,type in English,my yoruba translator is not around. E don better for me boy,you are the one to work on your poverty stricken self. Go work and make money and stop being a cry baby (weenween,like a 3months old)
You are even spitting,o boy,are you pregnant? cheesy
1stola:

This is not a curse, but I am sure that you can never be reasonable till you go to hell.
You can't even simply comprehend that I spat in your ugly face. How dumb are you?
FYI, I'm gainfully employed and can't spend my hard earned money on a silly ugly lazy bîtch like you.
If you like, continue killing yourself in poverty and be waiting for one mumu prince to come and start taking responsibility for you.
Ugly jobless old hag.
Fool! keep masturbatîng with dîldo and be claiming lèsbian there. Mumu! After you have been in prostitutiôn business for over 20 years now.
Crazy foolish single and still searching slût.

Both of you should let it go already.. It doesn't make sense you calling yourselves names especially insulting your mums.. This is not an arena and you ain't gladiators!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by 1stola: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
francizy:

Both of you should let it go already.. It doesn't make sense you calling yourselves names especially insulting your mums.. This is not an arena and you ain't gladiators!
I know.
That crazy lousy bîtch started it.
I'm ready for her.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Toeyean1507(f): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
na u borrow am d money ni? mtcheeeeeeeeew! lazy-good-for-nothing-pest.After u go talk say dem dey use for jazz.Abeg make i c beta thread jo
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
1stola:

Ugly jobless old hag. Crazy foolish single and still searching slût.
You are simply boring,f##k off my post man,i need new set of banters. grin
You are indeed gainfully employed,dream on,one day you'll get there.
You are too confined in your shelf that you think every girl is actually searching. You and I know how your seriously searching sisters behave. They pretend to be nice and religious just to catch one mugu then begin to lick his feet,damn that sucks. It feels good to be 39 boy,atleast I know i'm your superior grin.
If you are hungry,do not hesitate to let me know,i will feed you conveniently. wink
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by mozemile: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
vote for Nigeria at the miss globe 2014 competition taking place in Albania.

http://themissglobe.com/2014/participants.php#

Top 5 voted Countries:
| Nigeria with 6801 votes | Canada with 6665 votes | Estonia with 3510 votes | Curacao with 2254 votes | Colombia with 2197 votes |
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by kccarew(f): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
Very funny comments everywhere, babe, I would say he is still watching you to know the kind of person you are+if u are a gold digger. So my advise is, just chillax, take your mind of it, he is just ur bf, not ur hussy, watch and be paitence ok"wink"
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by 1stola: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tabh:

You are simply boring,f##k off my post man,i need new set of banters. grin
You are indeed gainfully employed,dream on,one day you'll get there.
You are too confined in your shelf that you think every girl is actually searching. You and I know how your seriously searching sisters behave. They pretend to be nice and religious just to catch one mugu then begin to lick his feet,damn that sucks. It feels good to be 39 boy,atleast I know i'm your superior grin.
If you are hungry,do not hesitate to let me know,i will feed you conveniently. wink
lol!
what a morôn.
continue being stupidly lousy OK, you will definitely suffer times two of what your whôre old hag mother is suffering today. When you finally reach menopause, you'll understand what I'm saying.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by francizy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
1stola:

I know.
That crazy lousy bîtch started it.
I'm ready for her.
But bro, don't you think you're overreacting? She is a woman, let women fight with women please..
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by lastpage: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Vivly:
You TREK around??
So you don't even have #50 for transport fare yet you want a car?

That should tell you that some of these women just "make up stories" to make men look bad!

*Maybe she cant even drive, maybe she does not even have a driving license!

I know a woman whose husband has refused to drive her around anymore after he has paid for driving lessons over ten times and she keeps failing the test!
The last straw was when she rammed his Lexus into someones fence at a junction! shocked shocked
Thank God no one was hurt but the man nearly died of heart attack because according to him, they will say "He used his money to buy what killed his wife.... he must have used her for money-making "Juju"
! angry angry grin grin

Why do women always equate love to "mundane" physical benefits like Jewellery, clothes, shoes, Cellphones, money, e.t.c?

Why cant love be "pure and emotional"?

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
francizy:

Well, ma'am I have never insulted all women, if I have grudges with one, which I don't even fancy having cuz I got many things on my mind, I settle it with that one..
I get irritated at girls who insult men and I also hate it when guys do same.

How you see lesbianismm is way different from how I see it (and also gayismm)... I see lesbianismm and homosexualismm as a wickness that only the weak set of people cant over come and I see lesbians and homosexuals as being cowardly and not being able to face the facts and realities of life. Before lesbians get into relationships, they often envisage man and woman interaction as an utopian condition, therefore, the very first disappointment gets them to loose their patience and go for same sex.

Strong and willful women keep on going and keep believing they will get the right man someday. I know you will say that they don't eventually get the right man (since there is no Mr. Right) but do the lesbianns get their right men (female patner)?

I'd love to talk to you now as a brother and friend, if you practice that which I fear you do, then you have a very big problem to deal with and you really need some guidance and councelling.. I wouldn't blame you for being one (because the resons why you may choose to toil that line could be reasonable since some he-goats resort to raping women) but do not openly insult all men.

Regards.
I understand your POV sir on lesbianismm but then,everyone has a choice and an individual choice doesn't make him or her les human. I am an advocate of "live and let live". I don't blame anyone for any behavior until I have walked in their shoes. Many things are beyond human comprehension.

If I insult men,it is subjective and it is certain that there are some men that won't fall in that category which means I acknowledge there are a few good men,those different from the ones that have no respect for women.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by 1stola: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
francizy:

But bro, don't you think you're overreacting? She is a woman, let women fight with women please..
I'm not overacting.
The slût shouldn't have involved my mom
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by francizy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tabh:

I understand your POV sir on lesbianismm but then,everyone has a choice and an individual choice doesn't make him or her les human. I am an advocate of "live and let live". I don't blame anyone for any behavior until I have walked in their shoes. Many things are beyond human comprehension.
If I insult men,it is subjective and it is certain that there are some men that won't fall in that category which means I acknowledge there are a few good men,those different from the ones that have no respect for women.
Alright, heard you...
Have a great night...
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

Is he married to you? Wait until he gives you his wedding card. Girls be forming am in a relationship
Dnt insult d op that much.Girls are addicted to posh ride.Once they see it,they are already dreaming of crusing with it and searching for those that will say,damsel,u gt such a powerful wheel.But they never dream of working hard and getting such car for themselves.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by francizy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
1stola:

I'm not overacting.
I used to act like you, back then in 2010. As a matter of fact, a girl I met and became very close to (we're even dating presently), this is how I met and insulted her (tho i didnt go as far as insulting her mama and she didnt diss me back) and she keeps reminding me of when I met her.
So I won't be surprised if this ur actions/fights with @tabh ends in something reasonable or better still, marriage. But be rest assured she will always remind you of today...
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
1stola:

lol!
what a morôn.
continue being stupidly lousy OK, you will definitely suffer times two of what your whôre old hag mother is suffering today. When you finally reach menopause, you'll understand what I'm saying.
Lousy you wrote? Hello kettle!! You should be the head of your village market women seriously,not kidding here. grin
Menopause? Abeg tell me one woman that would not attain menopause one day,why are you afraid on my behalf? Are you that hopeless? As I attain menopause,you will surely have your diick shrunken too at a certain age,go check that of your dad out,so what's the fuss?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by laroux(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
@firstEVA marrying a Lebanese is better than having a hungry LovePeddler like you. You're a broke asss beyotch who cannot pay her bills. You're not even ashamed to come on NL to exhibit how poor you are.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=ocelot2006 post=27814398]

Oh please spare us that "male chauvinism" crap. Is it a must that one's girlfriend must cook for him? And how does cooking contribute to the man's earnings. This is not a case of hypocrisy at all, but that of lack of contentment (long throat) and pure gold digging. Let her go and pick up the car keys, and let's see if she won't get the worst of it.[
Her picking the key and leaving with d car isnt d issue bt d embarrassment she would face if dt her so-called MAN spot the car 4 road,am sure u watch such drama alot in Lagos daily.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
1stola:

I'm not overacting.
I shouldn't have involved your mom? Oh you got pained by that?
Well next time before you dish out insults on someone, think well cos you will never know her line of defence.
If you cherish your mother that much,try not to quote me again,I might not be as nice as today. I don't have time for insensitivity. Be warned.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by coderXO(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
jobless people: 1stola tabh

you have time. mtschew.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
lastpage:

That should tell you that some of these women just "make up stories" to make men look bad!

*Maybe she cant even drive, maybe she does not even have a driving license!

I know a woman whose husband has refused to drive her around anymore after he has paid for driving lessons over ten times and she keeps failing the test!
The last straw was when she rammed his Lexus into someones fence at a junction! shocked shocked
Thank God no one was hurt but the man nearly died of heart attack because according to him, they will say "He used his money to buy what killed his wife.... he must have used her for money-making "Juju"
! angry angry grin grin

Why do women always equate love to "mundane" physical benefits like Jewellery, clothes, shoes, Cellphones, money, e.t.c?

Why cant love be "pure and emotional"?

Lastpage!

Thats how their fish brain define love for them,dnt blame d op she's nt alone
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Clinton207: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaurelP:
Girls pls pity us small nah
He shud just carry one car and give you?
Are u married to him?
same question in my mind too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.