Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (88262 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
luvablesam:

Tabhi!!!!,were the hell have u been? Na wa o.
Hi sam,just took a long break from the earth,i'm back though. grin
How's bene.. and mom?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by andyanders: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.

No bi ONLY selfish na, buyfish.U wann chop where you no sow.You said, your boyfriend and not even your husband. MUST HE WORK FOR YOU? In fact, you have displayed the kind of background you are coming from.Poverty is a decease.

Had it been that you are from where cars meant nothing, this topic wouldn't have come up. Op, you have low iq and need to be given pampers as a gift in order to grow up.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by phranq(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Oooohhhh u termed him ua man Seems 2 me u r still lukin 4 ua Johnny!!! Abi ua name na Jeremiah as u jst dey waka abt My dear, if he is not wife-ing you.......#sorry
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jeolight:
what do you want his family to say when they hear that he gave you one of his 2 cars? if I'm in a "committed" relationship with him, I won't accept the gift because the eyes of his family will be on me. some people trained him before you met him. some people made sacrifices for him to reach where he is. please be considerate.
not every family go through stress to train their children, some families have in abundance and will not expect a car or even house gift from their son.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Olaone1: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
not every family go through stress to train their children, some families have in abundance and will not expect a car or even house gift from their son.
Just let it slide, dear.

You have comported yourself really well on this thread.

And, I have done my best to derail this thread because you have been heavily 'indicted'. So much for a young babe who just wants to enjoy life

Take care. I wish you well
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by toluxa1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
angry

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
goofyone:

I really don't know why I'm attracted to you embarassed
pics of u attracted to me or it didnt happen
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
skyprofm:

Madam sorry bt point of correction there isn't a word like greediness. Its simply called greed

No need to thank me. Just shove the info I gave you down your cerebrum

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by slimmingcare(f): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Check your attitude
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
deavicky:
u look like a man
u no fit lie sha

undecided
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
You a disgrace to your mother..
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
pics of u attracted to me or it didnt happen
How am i supposed to get such pics? I have no idea.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
goofyone:

How am i supposed to get such pics? I have no idea.
im just messing with u grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by josilcool(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Is he ur husband or ur boyfriend or ur manfriend..? Pls be specific
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by bukkyaye: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
You deserve a knock on the head!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by rockinStrata: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2014
INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON BUILDING A CAREER FOR YOURSELF AND MAKING YOUR FAMILY PROUD....YOU ARE HERE TRYING TO REAP FROM WHERE YOU DID NOT SOW. YOU TOO GREEDY...LEARN A TRADE OR START YOUR OWN BLOG LIKE LINDA IKEJI DID....THEN YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO AFFORD YOUR OWN CAR. GOLD DIGGERS EVERYWHERE. STOP BEING USELESS AND UNPRODUCTIVE

firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by 1stola: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Tabh:

Says the accursed son of a biitch.
You seem to love the word biitch,i asked earlier,are you on heat?
I already told you how much I have worked and made money,i can't die poor again. You endeavour to work harder so you can have feeding money too. Stop crying over my head for gods sake.
When will you bîtch stop bleeting?
Get a job mumu.
No reasonable guy will waste his on money you.
You have expired.
You daughter of a WHÔRE and a stûpid drunkard jobless father.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
im just messing with u grin
Of course i figured smiley. You really from burkina faso?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Godson201333(m): 12:25am On Nov 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Save and buy ya own biko! Wait on nobody. No b ya papa.

dont mind them...They all Gold diggers
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 08, 2014
goofyone:

Of course i figured smiley. You really from burkina faso?
yes i am and you?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
yes i am and you?
Really? That's interesting. Et tu parles francais? I'm from naija.
And you really hold those feminist thoughts on the other thread you express or it's just bullshitting?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2014
goofyone:

Really? That's interesting. Et tu parles francais? I'm from naija.
And you really hold those feminist thoughts on the other thread you express or it's just bullshitting?
what do u think?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ReVizz(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2014
only becos say he no gv u any of en car don make am selfish abi... wat about every nyt donation he dey do for ya body u tink say dat one no cost??
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by humbleme99(f): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2014
firstEVA:
Haba na babe!
Don't you think you are asking for too much.?
Easy oh
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
what do u think?
Just asking. No malicious intent. I think that's you and i think that's good. But how would i know for sure!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2014
goofyone:

Just asking. No malicious intent. I think that's you and i think that's good. But how would i know for sure!
grin i think sometimes i just do it to piss off some people embarassed its a faceless forum i can be whoever i feel like at any moment and time
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
grin i think sometimes i just do it to piss off some people embarassed its a faceless forum i can be whoever i feel like at any moment and time
Can you be Jackie Kennedy or Marilyn Monroe at any time or moment? tongue
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2014
goofyone:

Can you be Jackie Kennedy or Marilyn Monroe at any time or moment? tongue
okay no i dont go that far cheesy
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2014
Well after laughing at the insults the lady has recieved one must put things in perspective.... I could lend a car to a friend si why not a woman i love.......But then Its not something yiu have a right to demand

O.P actually Sounds More articulate and enlightened than her Post
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by drololaaof: 12:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Woman palaver ,what make him your man?are you married to him or just dating,or one of your concubines!At any rate stop destroying yourself with this advice from your friends and acqiutances they will advice u and shatter u what u have now when it's taken away from you .Your eye will level for ground keep cool and see what God can do for you
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
okay no i dont go that far cheesy
Lol. Who's your role model?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 08, 2014
goofyone:

Lol. Who's your role model?
hahaha u already know

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.