Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (88260 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Jeolight:
what do you want his family to say when they hear that he gave you one of his 2 cars? if I'm in a "committed" relationship with him, I won't accept the gift because the eyes of his family will be on me. some people trained him before you met him. some people made sacrifices for him to reach where he is. please be considerate.

please how old are you? Your perspective on this matter isn't one of kids!! I perceive you to be intelligent, respectful & someone that holds traditional values dearly(I don't mean idol's o)

Am I right?

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

Why can't an independent lady get her own transportation

You can use it

You are not entitled to it
Ofcourse she can get her own transportation but in a situation where she couldn't afford it and her man coild help to make it easier for her, then she is entitled to the help, otherwise why waste time with a heartless and selfish person? Can we be realistic and stop trying to dance around this?

If you were in need and know for sure that your partner can help but wouldn't, what would you think/do?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Rapaltar(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ofcos8) I'm a genius tongue

Lol...decieve ya sef
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by pickabeau1: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
Ofcourse she can get her own transportation but in a situation where she couldn't afford it and her man coild help to make it easier for her, then she is entitled to the help, otherwise why waste time with a heartless and selfish person? Can we be realistic and stop trying to dance around this?

If you were in need and know for sure that your partner can help but wouldn't, what would you think/do?

The bolded is interesting.......

So its no more my money my money?

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by TDstarr: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
My dad has two cars, my mum doesn't complain, he just bought anoda one now, and gave her d best of the cars, U don't know what he has in mind, don't be greedy,

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by jaybee3(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:

How is she entitled to receiving help from a bf?
You are making it seem like it's mandatory

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by mohammedmagnus: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2014
Vivly:
You TREK around??
So you don't even have #50 for transport fare yet you want a car?
Please Click on this link and type 'I vote for Vivly'
Thanks. www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
babe wetn do ur leg for ur profile picture
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2014
jaybee3:

How is she entitled to receiving help from a bf?
You are making it seem like it's mandatory
Jaybee please when you are in a relationship, what happens in it? It is an unwritten rule oga mi.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ocelot2006(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:

Entitled to what? Is she married to him? Did she pay for the cars?

Some of you ladies and your false sense of entitlement.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

The bolded is interesting.......

So its no more my money my money?

What are you talking about? Wetin be my money my money? Why didn't you answer my question?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2014
Callfubu:
true, if he is financially buoyant and wants to do it, ofcourse he can go ahead. Maybe I sounding like a broke nigga, but I know my hustle and I know that only a wifey deserves such gifts, buying a phone for my girl is cool, but a car is a little far-fetched for me #JustMy2cents

Lol. its all good. every mallam with his kettle. For me, a lady has got to be worth it before you think of going extra mile for her. Guys cant just buy a car for any type of girl they meet. What i detest most is the buying of cars and furnishing of houses for wh0res by married men. that is misplaced priority to me. money miss road.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by jaybee3(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
Jaybee please when you are in a relationship, what happens in it? It is an unwritten rule oga mi.
I don't have a problem with giving when not asked or using initiative when it's glaringly obvious.
However, i do have a problem when a gf feels it's her entitlement just because she is dating me.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ocelot2006(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
I'm sure I've mentioned somewhere that I don't have a sense of entitlement but somethings are just too obvious.

No it's not. It's just sheer greed. I'm still dating you, yet you expect a car from me? You dey craze? I'll rather give that vehicle to those who have actually invested in me (dad, mom, siblings) than a girlfriend I'm just dating. When marriage comes, it's a totally different ballgame, but till then keep TREKKING till I pick you up.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ChynoBEATS: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2014
winie:
I beg to disagree. Not all ladies are hopeless and selfish. I am disgusted at the way some men think every woman is after what's in their pockets. This is not true at all. Its also not fair that you insult the OP, I think she's entitled to her opinion just like every one of us. Take it easy on the insults ok. Peace.
. Smh the dude u quoted is a practical F.o.Ol .. It runs in his blood ... See wetin him dey type sef.. Shey e get sence atOll .. I can tell that the dude is a frustrated person...... No wonder his mom couldn't afford anything in life... it's mainly becos his Father saw his mom as a trash ....
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ocelot2006(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Julieee:
When you date a "Big boy" it should at least rub off, too many [size=58pt]SELF CENTERED GUYS HERE[/size] and [size=58pt]HYPOCRITICAL LADIES[/size]

Feel free to buy YOUR own car with YOUR own money.

It shouldn't be that hard.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by lacreamieboie(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2014
Your trekking has just started!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by pickabeau1: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
What are you talking about? Wetin be my money my money? Why didn't you answer my question?

In most discussions here of wives supporting the family many female posters don't even believe in joint accounts or that females have any responsibility in the home

Hence my money my money

What's your question

Calm down...

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
jaybee3:

I don't have a problem with giving when not asked or using initiative when it's glaringly obvious.
However, i do have a problem when a gf feels it's her entitlement just because she is dating me.

Please understand my stance so we don't get it twisted, I'm not talking about girls/ladies who feel dating a man is a job opportunity, I'm talking, hardworking ladies who genuinely need help(like every other person) once in a while and can get it from her man, she shouldn't even have to ask as far as the man can see she's in need before he decides to help.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:

You just quit...but she can't because she is getting sth but feels to have and manage a car is easy. Just quit and find another man...she can't just make it all by herself.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by hybeekay9: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2014
Plz start a new life, trek 2 anywhere u ar goin henceforth and save those transport fares for ur own car.
U ar to demandful... Smh
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
Please understand my stance so we don't get it twisted, I'm not talking about girls/ladies who feel dating a man is a job opportunity, I'm talking, hardworking ladies who genuinely need help(like every other person) once in a while and can get it from her man, she shouldn't even have to ask as far as the man can see she's in need before he decides to help.

But when the ladies have...they don't give. So?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by jaybee3(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:

This lady can get around without needing a car. That's not a genuine need because she is only tempted as a direct result of the dude procuring an extra car.

What happens if he lends her the car and it gets stolen
Or the car gets written off
Or he suddenly decides he wants his car back after the girl must have been paiting the town red with the car
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

In most discussions here of wives supporting the family many female posters don't even believe in joint accounts or that females have any responsibility in the home

Hence my money my money

What's your question

Calm down...
grin na wa o, why assume im not calm na? Anyways I didn't understand the question that's why it sounded like that.

I don't know about other women so I'm speaking for myself, I believe a woman should contribute financially to the household need.

I asked that, if you needed help and know for sure that your partner could help but won't, how would you feel/what would you do?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

Why can't an independent lady get her own transportation

You can use it

You are not entitled to it
They don't wanna spend once a man is in d picture and they don't give u when u are down. It is my money my money and your money our money.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2014
jaybee3:

This lady can get around without needing a car. That's not a genuine need because she is only tempted as a direct result of the dude procuring an extra car.

Or he suddenly decides he wants his car back after the girl must have been paiting the town red with the car
So because she can get around without her own car which can be stressful means she shouldn't ever get one to ease her stress? Or is the fact that the car is her boyfriend's,why the need isn't genuine? Ofcourse she's had to manage until another car came,(assuming he has no plans for the car)which is actually why I see her angle but if she can afford a car and refused to buy one hoping on her boyfriend, then she's not only stup1d but greedy. What does it mean to say you love someone when you won't help ease his/her pain if you can?

Gets stolen? Really so a car only gets stolen or damaged if it's given to a woman or what exactly? If he wants the car back he can have it back ofcourse,after all it wasn't a gift, he lent it to her, he just shouldn't be immature about it.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2014
jaybee3:

Some men are different... they give u without u asking. Some use it as a bait or when they feel they can't get u to be their lady but women shouldn't use them as a standard. Honestly, I pity women who depend on men for their existence... some pass through hell. The men don't hold anything back when angry...they flare up so easily because the women are not assets. Well, women are wired to suck up all those! Their friends are envious sef.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CoCoLav(f): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2014
ferdimako:

They don't wanna spend once a man is in d picture and they don't give u when u are down. It is my money my money and your money our money.

Then you need to change the type of women you roll with. There are girls that will go as far as borrowing to help their man when he is in need. My friend once begged me to borrow her a huge sum of money. When I asked what it was for, she was reluctant to tell me but it turned out that her boyfriend who is a banker had given a bad loan and she wanted to contribute in offsetting the debt.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by omocheche(f): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Polithiefcian:
Gold diggers everywia
lol... U get bad mouth o
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

Then you need to change the type of women you roll with. There are girls that will go as far as borrowing to help their man when he is in need. My friend once begged me to borrow her a huge sum of money. When I asked what it was for, she was reluctant to tell me but it turned out that her boyfriend who is a banker had given a bad loan and she wanted to contribute in offsetting the debt.
Are u sure she is not the bad loanee? I have looked for my type..nothing. I might end up single.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CoCoLav(f): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2014
ferdimako:

Are u sure she is not the bad loanee? I have looked for my type..nothing. I might end up single.

Hahahaha. Noo, we all knew her bf was a banker. I didn't give her the money though because it was the end of the semester. There's someone for everyone...keep praying not just searching with the human eye.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

Hahahaha. Noo, we all knew her bf was a banker. I didn't give her the money though because it was the end of the semester. There's someone for everyone...keep praying not just searching with the human eye.
I have given up!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CoCoLav(f): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2014
ferdimako:

I have given up!

Lol. Na so...its not true jor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.