Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (88242 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.
Most of the comments got me laughing hysterically.
Your man as in husband or boyfriend?
If he is you husband,clearly he has no respect for you and he is selfish.Does that mean that when you are pregnant you will be moving around in this our weather and stressing the little one.
If he is your boy friend,he owes nothing to you.you are yet to be his wife.- won't. Even advise my own brother to give his babe a car neither would I expect my guy to give me one.
Above all,babe most important is for you to add value to your self.aim to make your self happy and wait for no one.Get your self a car and you ll see that he will start giving you the keys to his cars.Earn his repect. Don't just be the receiving abi taking type also be the giving type.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Apt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CoCoLav(f): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
mezebel:
upon all dis goodies from ur man u still dey chop aboki kpomo for my corner.....my mouth dey leak o!

What's northerner kpomo?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by laroux(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
@firstEVA you're even the broke ass bitch here. Mind you I'm not using anybody's head or money. I'm my own boss. Made money at 21. I don't beg for daily survival unlike that was born a beggar and a lowlife. Of course I don't like girls asking me for stuffs cos I'm not their father and I owe them no favours. If they need money then they should go to their fathers or work to make theirs. I'm rich and I will show you :

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Laroux is that your idea of being rich grin grin grin lmao, lol. Look here small boy, you are nothing near rich, you are a gold digger feeding off your white female hookup. Reality will dawn on you when she kicks you out, idiat.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
I dn't understand,

This is the height of likes...

(798)

Hmmmm!

Khalessi:
How much did you contribute to buying any of the cars?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CHoccolaTE: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
But Nairalanders can lie shaaa.
Real life they do A and on the internet they claim that they did B.

Abegi make we hear word. Men that can dash you thousands and thousands and buy different gifts in the vain hopes that they get sex from you in future are now pretending that they are not world cup champlons of the Maga tournament tongue

Anyways OP, he is under no obligation to give the car to you although you might not like hearing that. But still, he could be nice and let you drive it once in a while. . . . .
Just make sure you don't cook or do any wifely duties for him since he is the type that doesn't fancy living as husband and wife while dating.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
op, your man is just been cautious like every other guy would be to his girlfriend. Even when both are committed. One mindset u should rule off is that any man you marry or date should buy a car for you.. Start thinking of how to buy your own car, with your own money, then you will be amazed how fast you will save money to get one. A friend of mine bought his fiancée a brand new car as her engagement gift and to make her know that better things are coming her way, after tieing the knot in 3months time. But the fiancée fckd up before the 3months. He calmly went to her office one fateful day and demanded for his car key, with the murderous look in his eyes, she quietly gave him his car key back.. She didn't expect he will collect the car back, but baby, he did.. No wedding ...No car.
so babe, try step up your game, and let him put the ring on your finger... your wish of driving his car will emerge like a dream grin
best of luck grin

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

Yeah.
Doesn't believe in God doesn't mean Islam.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
But Nairalanders can lie shaaa.
Real life they do A and on the internet they claim that they did B.

Abegi make we hear word. Men that can dash you thousands and thousands and buy different gifts in the vain hopes that they get sex from you in future are now pretending that they are not world cup champlons of the Maga tournament tongue

Anyways OP, he is under no obligation to give the car to you although you might not like hearing that. But still, he could be nice and let you drive it once in a while. . . . .
Just make sure you don't cook or do any wifely duties for him since he is the type that doesn't fancy living as husband and wife while dating.
So we dey try sef?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Amelian:
op, your man is just been cautious like every other guy would be to his girlfriend. Even when both are committed. One mindset u should rule off is that any man you marry or date should buy a car for you.. Start thinking of how to buy your own car, with your own money, then you will be amazed how fast you will save money to get one. A friend of mine bought his fiancée a brand new car as her engagement gift and to make her know that better things are coming her way, after tieing the knot in 3months time. But the fiancée fckd up before the 3months. He calmly went to her office one fateful day and demanded for his car key, with the murderous look in his eyes, she quietly gave him his car key back.. She didn't expect he will collect the car back, but baby, he did.. No wedding ...No car.
so babe, try step up your game, and let him put the ring on your finger... your wish of driving his car will emerge like a dream grin
best of luck grin
Correct guy but talk abt her fuc.k up!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CoCoLav(f): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
ferdimako:

Doesn't believe in God doesn't mean Islam.

Yes I know that. I decided against correcting that opinion and mentioning the real religion.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Did you asked your husband or boyfriend why?
My Ex got nearly a heart attack when I used his car grin
I'm a rough driver lol cheesy
Jeeeen please go back to your bicycle. grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by laroux(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
@firstEVA at least I've got mine. Do you have any? I can pay my bills without sucking dicks for a living like you. You're a broke ass bitch whose pushy serves an entire community.

3 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
emiraty:

Most of the comments got me laughing hysterically.
Your man as in husband or boyfriend?
If he is you husband,clearly he has no respect for you and he is selfish.Does that mean that when you are pregnant you will be moving around in this our weather and stressing the little one.
If he is your boy friend,he owes nothing to you.you are yet to be his wife.- won't. Even advise my own brother to give his babe a car neither would I expect my guy to give me one.
Above all,babe most important is for you to add value to your self.aim to make your self happy and wait for no one.Get your self a car and you ll see that he will start giving you the keys to his cars.Earn his repect. Don't just be the receiving abi taking type also be the giving type.
Hahaha..u are telling penguins not to forget snow boots huh.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

Yes I know that. I decided against correcting that opinion and mentioning the real religion.
because we exist.. not that one...I don't believe in any religion.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
laroux:
@firstEVA at least I've got mine. Do you have any? I can pay my bills without sucking dicks for a living like you. You're a broke ass bitch whose pushy serves an entire community.
no you've got nothing, your suck a white woman's kitty for a living, then squander the money you make on alcohol, scumbag. Easy with the drinking so you can find your way home to your white maga, your level of sanity has to be normal if not you may not be able to do your job tonight, and you know what that means, now run along you this broke arse gigolo.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
jenoncam:
Did you asked your husband or boyfriend why?
My Ex got nearly a heart attack when I used his car grin
I'm a rough driver lol cheesy
Jeeeen please go back to your bicycle. grin
I can drive, he allows me drive atimes, i was only wishing...

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by doczero: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
If I am your man and saw this thread, I will never marry you. You've not come

in and you want my car. Sorry for your kind of person.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
firstEVA:
we are in a committed relationship

So you are NOT married to him yet expect him to give you one of his cars?

You must be MAD
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ocelot2006(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Julieee:
shut the he'll up stingy thing, why is he my boyfriend if he cannot be there for me, shior

Abeg take your PMS and it's wahala somewhere else!! Did you buy the car for your boyfriend? When he was busy working for his money, what were you doing with your own time? Oh, waiting to feed on him like a parasite? Can you imagine this crap.

GO AND BUY YOUR OWN CAR!! or trek till Kingdom come.

3 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by edwife(f): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
jennykadry:

You must be MAD

grin grin grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ocelot2006(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
he is ur boyfriend nt ur father or husband....mtchew

Mbok tell the parasite.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
jennykadry:

You must be MAD
I can see from your dp, location is yaba left, I have no comments for you.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
firstEVA:
I can see from your dp, location is yaba left, I have no comments for you.

Good girl.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
edwife:

grin grin grin

You dey laff? See something wey them never marry put for house dey find car. Oloriburuku oshi
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by edwife(f): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
jennykadry:

You dey laff? See something wey them never marry put for house dey find car. Oloriburuku oshi

Nne,na so i see am o....

Greed at peak! cheesy
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
firstEVA:
I can drive, he allows me drive atimes, i was only wishing...
talk to him dear smiley

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
shayneharvey:
he is very very selfish!!!

The question should b asking d op is if she is married to him cos if he's still just her man like she said, then i see selfishness in d op herself
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
shayneharvey:
he is very very selfish!!!

The question u should b asking d op is if she is married to him cos if he's still just her man like she said, then i see selfishness in d op herself
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Khalessi:
How much did you contribute to buying any of the cars?
i beg help me ask her well well, which day all dis second hand babes wey full 9ja go stop 2 dey find araha
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
jennykadry:

na poverty go kill you, pray God should bless you with a correct guy, car na small thing, mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.