Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Immature Males. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immature Males. (2340 Views)

Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Immature Males. by laphta(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Etan yii ma gun gan. Ki lo de.
Re: Immature Males. by drnoel: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jazmine89:
Hi, first of all I wont insult your intelligence by starting this story with..."a friend of mine..."
this story is mine.

My bf and I were dating for 5 months until recently... (long distance...so we used to talk a lot on the phone)

this whole thing happened over a month ago...
At first I called, after I missed his call the previous day (had no credit to call back); when I called he sounded sleepy, said he wanted to sleep that he was gonna have a busy week so I bid him goodnight and hung up.

through out that week we didnt speak until Friday (of the same week), he calls accusing me of not caring etc
i asked why he would say such a thing, wasnt he the same person that told me he'd be busy? and besides, I called him before and he told me he wanted to sleep, he claimed I was using this as an excuse.

The next day I called him again and asked why he had to behave the way he did the previous day...his replies were all accusing about how I had to learn to be caring to be able to take care of a home, etc and I asked why he had to lay all the blame on me....to be honest I've really thought about this and I've concluded he just wanted to start up a fight, I asked him to please let me be if he just wanted to annoy me, he said "yes i want to annoy you" can u imagine? he even asked if i really meant it when i said he should leave me alone.

i told him if he wanted to do something he shouldn't use me as an excuse to do so (i was referring to him trying to use me to cause a break up)

so a few days later I sent him a happy independence day text....the dude didn't reply so I kept him quiet (last thing i am is desperate...lai lai! that one wont happen)

few days after that, his sister (she introduced us) calls me over for a visit which i honored, this dude tells his sister that i'm acting strange, i asked her how? being a sister, she asks me to call him again (i already told her of my previous efforts)...my people I told her lai lai that i wasnt going to try it again o! for what now? the one i called n he ignored nko?

the sis called him in my presence, (i told her not to inform him i was there)...the sis told me after the call that he said he will pray on the matter (this dude gave me a ring already telling me he wanted to marry me....i didnt give him an answer cos we still had other issues to iron out which I dont wanna share on this forum)

Now my people, after that information about him wanting to pray about "us" i told the sister that I had to go back home biko. (the insult was just too much!) Did he not know he was gonna pray about us before his "proposal"?

To be honest, I believe he's with someone else which is fine...but at least have the balls to say so to my face! (or at least come and collect your ring)

since then he and i havent spoken (so to me we are no more) but the sis calls...maybe cos she knows her bro did not do well so she doesnt want that to affect our relationship which is cool.

So there u have it....the perils of the immature males...

Sorry for the long gist...its my way of venting off my annoyance

So please sound off below...with your thoughts, advice and every other thing in between!

OP, the title of ur post should have been "Immature people entering a relationship: can it work?"
I swear, u are so much of a child with the way u talk and described the whole incident. Ur guy too is a little boy. U will know what I mean when u meet the person ur heart beats for. When u meet that person believe u me. U will 4get ur pride. Life is too short 4 that bullshit.
Re: Immature Males. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jazmine89:
To be honest, I believe he's with someone else which is fine...but at (or at least come and collect your ring)

since then he and i havent spoken (so to me we are no more)
wit d way u sound i dont tink u rely love him, b-cus of dis litle matter u desyded to dis turb d peace of nairalander n by d way we dont know his syd of d story 4 us 2 advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! / Most Intelligent Girls Are Not Pretty / I Joined my Husband In party But Now I Regret It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.