Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World (36621 Views)

See 10 Countries With The Most Romantic Accent In The World According To Poll :) / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World by MrCork: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
...anyways bak to the serrruous topic....that Nigeria is currently 50yrs bak ward which is y pigeon English is the official language.

...i was wstchin cnn repoter hear in London interview in the president in queens English and was shock to hear him reply in pigeon English.

...repoter said: hello Mr president?

...his reply: ..i no fit hear u!!!

...so tell me, how do u people expet we Londoners to relate? (no offesnce)
angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World by melotreaah(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2014
MrCork:

....ok, thanks Mary.

...bro how long u been g@y?
undecided
Mumu Oshi, forming what you are not.... And your English is fuc*ing whack.. People like you do carry dictionary because you want to send a text to your girlfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.