Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Can This Feeling Be True? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Feeling Be True? (2561 Views)

I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Have You Ever Had This Feeling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2014
Applaner:
1) lust
2) demonic influence- i don't see how a lady who has been engaged would fall for a younger guy if she isn't possess.(if wat u are saying is true).
3)misinterpretation- dis is wat we see everyday. It is our nature for us (ladies)to b nice, but some of u guys (esp de younger ones)misunderstands us and take it for something else. I believe u started de liking and caressing b/4 she. So next time don't suggest negativity into de mind of a lady who is just being nice to you.

I agree with your number one to some extent, number too to me is just some kinda fabricated or should I say fallacy, what's demonic influence? of course she doesn't go out acting all weird and bizarre so I take it that she is not under any demolish influence or whatever, those beliefs to me are movie like, thirdly it is not misinterpreting, I wish I could post chat screenshot , I'm not a minnow in the game, I know when a woman is just being nice and when there's show of affection, I've dated older ladies like her, not just engaged.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by MilesMolesey: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2014
And y'all believed this guy? For me, this thing is all cooked up. Post her pictures and BBM pin here or.....
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by justmag(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2014
Player! ! Leave that girl alone. I have and I still am going thru the same thing.i kno a girl about to be married trying to play away match with me. Am not about dat life.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by chidirowland(f): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2014
U guys should stop it immediately, she is trying to put you in trouble, if the Fiancée hears not even see, you are a dead man, so just for your mother’s sake just look for another apartment if you want to live.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2014
MilesMolesey:
And y'all believed this guy? For me, this thing is all cooked up. Post her pictures and BBM pin here or.....

and i believe you are off age? what a disappointment!!! it is only an irresponsible person that will do such, do you even know if the person in question is on Nairaland or her fiancee, borrow some brain mate!!
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2014
chidirowland:

U guys should stop it immediately, she is trying to put you in trouble, if the Fiancée hears not even see, you are a dead man, so just for your mother’s sake just look for another apartment if you want to live.

i know..... but getting another apartment huh? are you kidding me? on what account should i write that undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Calls Than Chat??? / Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? / Are Guys Dat Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.