Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Can This Feeling Be True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Feeling Be True? (2562 Views)

I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Have You Ever Had This Feeling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Tallesty1(m): 5:44am On Nov 07, 2014
You alone knows what you have done to her.
I believe the feeling isn't real.
There is a hand inbetween, after all you are a wizard.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:47am On Nov 07, 2014
odikwa very risky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:

Honestly I didn't go any extra mile to draw her attention or even impress her, I just started noticing she was becoming obviously too nice and then she semi-confessed it on BBM, that's when I got the hint, I didn't wanna come across as a dull niqqa so I played along. Now shit is getting real. Lol @ the wizard comment grin
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 07, 2014
I think itz lust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Princecalm(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2014
Then you must speak sense into her since you said she is about to get married. You can simply ask her What does she really want?

2 Likes

Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Exactly my thought,after all he is a wizard.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2014
edozie04:
Exactly my thought,after all he is a wizard.Anyway happy birthday bro

Lol even you too, it's just a tag name now
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:
I think itz lust.

Isn't that suppose to happen when you are extremely sexy and handsome, I'm just an average looking dude, no six pack or big biceps....just there kinda
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 07, 2014
wizard007:

Lol even you too, it's just a tag name now
Tag or no tag,u called urself a wizard so u ar a wizard
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by zoeee(f): 6:35am On Nov 07, 2014
I think u should distance urslf from her kz u seemingly don't av anything to offer her....
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2014
edozie04:
Tag or no tag,u called urself a wizard so u ar a wizard

Well like I said earlier, I haven't done anything special, infact I'm confused myself.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Applaner: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2014
1) lust
2) demonic influence- i don't see how a lady who has been engaged would fall for a younger guy if she isn't possess.(if wat u are saying is true).
3)misinterpretation- dis is wat we see everyday. It is our nature for us (ladies)to b nice, but some of u guys (esp de younger ones)misunderstands us and take it for something else. I believe u started de liking and caressing b/4 she. So next time don't suggest negativity into de mind of a lady who is just being nice to you.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2014
zoeee:
I think u should distance urslf from her kz u seemingly don't av anything to offer her....

How can I do that by not pushing her away finally, because I love her cooking like mad, if the gurl cooks a lizard and you'll still smack your lips and salivate and also she's so nice mehn
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by OohMpa: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2014
Poster Bro, believe ooh Mpa when he says that girl hasn't been fücked for a while now. Your sole duty to her right now is to thrust in, only then would your problem be solved

No chick 6 years older and about to get married to a wealthy man would suddenly like you, no offence angry
If she suddenly stops cooking after the hole has been infiltrated by you or ooh Mpa(pm him with her number), you owe ooh Mpa #5k airtime angry

1 Like

Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2014
wizard007:

Well like I said earlier, I haven't done anything special, infact I'm confused myself.
Some ladies are confused,to me that lady might be lusting over you,just talk to her,as you said your neighborhood are filled with spinsters so forget about that lady and go catch a better fish
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Bosville(m): 6:42am On Nov 07, 2014
@op. Hmmm bro...it's better u fight dat feeling now or else it i'll fight u Later, resist her nw b4 General Hospital admits u lol....I must confess it's not easY but, dats wat makes a Man. Let her know it's not right and u'll surely be rewarded soMeday, U continue den u might have urSelf to Blame.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2014
OohMpa:
Poster Bro, believe ooh Mpa when he says that girl hasn't been fücked for a while now. Your sole duty to her right now is to thrust in, only then would your problem be solved

No chick 6 years older and about to get married to a wealthy man would suddenly like you, no offence angry
If she suddenly stops cooking after the hole has been infiltrated by you or ooh Mpa(pm him for her number), you owe ooh Mpa #5k airtime angry

Lol crayy dude....... You should know I would have thought in that direction too, but sincerely I like her that much that I don't want something that might jeopardize her future home.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Bosville:
@op. Hmmm bro...it's better u fight dat feeling now or else it i'll fight u Later, resist her nw b4 General Hospital admits u lol....I must confess it's not easY but, dats wat makes a Man. Let her know it's not right and u'll surely be rewarded soMeday, U continue den u might have urSelf to Blame.

grin@general hospital, thanks for the advice, I hope I can summon the courage to do that, because I'm also getting attracted to her, she's too beautiful for me not to, but I'll try.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Bosville(m): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2014
wizard007:

grin@general hospital, thanks for the advice, I hope I can summon the courage to do that, because I'm also getting attracted to her, she's too beautiful for me not to, but I'll try.
lol. Try chiding away with her feelings, it wil do u good. Put urself in soMeoNe's shoe[Fiance]. In btw Ur siggY says it all.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by aristocrazzy: 7:00am On Nov 07, 2014
Damn.. This Is a lust-situation but it might never stop till you hook up with another babe.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2014
charlie your signature says it all.
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by zoeee(f): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2014
wizard007:

How can I do that by not pushing her away finally, because I love her cooking like mad, if the gurl cooks a lizard and you'll still smack your lips and salivate and also she's so nice mehn
Hmmmm... U know, u' re being selfish....
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by rawpadgin(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2014
zoeee:
my guy, chop her & clean mouth, but be sure to pre-inform her that its only a fling

he have his d1ck to offer her
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2014
If she's engaged like you said, leave her alone. simple!
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by decode55(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2014
wizard007:

my advice to you,

Sit her down & talk to her. Ask her what the hell she wants from you.

Do this quickly o! Before dem baptize you with conc acid undecided
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by kenex4ever(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2014
wizard007:

then go ahead and have sex with her but know dat one day ur fiance/wife might fall into d hand of a younger boy too. What goes around comes around. If u really love her like u said then u won't take advantage of her. Put urself in her fiance's shoes and think of d prolonged pain he will feel just because of ur few minutes "enjoyment" wiiith her if he eventually finds out. U may b saying in ur mind dat he won't find out but u r wrong because when d charm clears from her eyes, one day she might tell d husband just to clear d burden from her mind. The husband may b reading ur post too, never say never
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2014
decode55:

my advice to you,

Hahahahahhahaha grin acid bath bawo.....guy you bad ooo, but seriously has anyone been in this situation? I need someone to talk to me from XP that's why I'm here

kenex4ever:
then go ahead and have sex with her but know dat one day ur fiance/wife might fall into d hand of a younger boy too. What goes around comes around. If u really love her like u said then u won't take advantage of her. Put urself in her fiance's shoes and think of d prolonged pain he will feel just because of ur few minutes "enjoyment" wiiith her if he eventually finds out. U may b saying in ur mind dat he won't find out but u r wrong because when d charm clears from her eyes, one day she might tell d husband just to clear d burden from her mind. The husband may b reading ur post too, never say never

Dude chill, I don't like your reasoning perspective about karma, does that means if Ion do it now my wife can't still be championed by some younger dude when I'm bout to settled down? I understand the pain it might cause but your making it seem like I'm the one chasing the babe, did you read my post at all? If your ever going to give a good advice on the post without being judgemental and biased you have to imagine yourself in this web I'm caught up in. Thank you
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2014
decode55:

my advice to you,

Hahahahahhahaha grin acid bath bawo.....guy you bad ooo, but seriously has anyone been in this situation? I need someone to talk to me from XP that's why I'm here

kenex4ever:

Dude chill, I don't like your reasoning perspective about karma, does that mean if I don't do it now my wife can't still be championed by a younger dude when I'm bout to settle down? I understand the pain it might cause but your making it seem like I'm the one chasing the babe, did you read my post at all? If your ever going to give a good advice on the post without being Judgemental and biased you have to imagine yourself in this web I'm caught up in. Thank you
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by wizard007(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2014
SeverusSnape:
If she's engaged like you said, leave her alone. simple!

Read the post before commenting, that's how you operate on a forum, else you'll be saying the needless
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by kenex4ever(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2014
wizard007:

Dude chill, I don't like your reasoning perspective about karma, does that means if Ion do it now my wife can't still be championed by some younger dude when I'm bout to settled down? I understand the pain it might cause but your making it seem like I'm the one chasing the babe, did you read my post at all? If your ever going to give a good advice on the post without being judgemental and biased you have to imagine yourself in this web I'm caught up in. Thank you
thank you, bye
Re: Can This Feeling Be True? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2014
wizard007:

Read the post before commenting, that's how you operate on a forum, else you'll be saying the needless

of course i read it,that was why i emphasized on the "engagement".No need to share experiences, what is going on is wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) / Can He Do It? / Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.