Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. (65219 Views)

The Most Touching Movie You Ever Watched, Let's Hear Them. / Share Your Amazing Or Touching Stories On Television / Short Video: Best Bgt Show Ever Liveth!! Touching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 16, 2014
faceURfront:
Sarafina cry

Sarafina, 1992

6 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by kennedywax(m): 4:10am On Nov 16, 2014
Bros,wei u put Brave heart and FirstKnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 16, 2014
ghajini.......watch dis movie...if u nor cry like small pikin wey dem trowey e milk for ground change my name
my name is KHAN...watch dis movie abeg ...indian movies are somehow d best to me....i swear...the words of khan..my name is khan and i am not a terrorist...
like stars on earth.....touching movie were every child is special in dier own ways..
my sasy girlfriend...still make sense to me..just watch dese movies..and u wont regret it...

5 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 16, 2014
What of the award winning movie 12 years a slave
it is a true life story though

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by chomaloo(m): 4:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Nice selections
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by heywhy55(m): 4:20am On Nov 16, 2014
joromi:
This film made me cry o cry
hmm, like stars on earth, the film make sense, Ghajini and 3 idiots too
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by heywhy55(m): 4:23am On Nov 16, 2014
Zikamax:
Omg! Me too, I forgot the title. I like the movie die!
like stars on earth is the title

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Veckylord(m): 4:26am On Nov 16, 2014
I swear to God i d lack all d movie typed na only two (black diamonds and tears of d son)i don watch
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by heywhy55(m): 4:29am On Nov 16, 2014
Mine are
Ghajini
Like stars on earth
Journey to the center of the earth
Bapu (one indian movie abt mahatma gandhi)
Mrs doubtfire(funny bt touching)
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by femi4: 4:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Olympus has fallen!

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by grandstar(m): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Its "THE CHAMP"! tosenbaba got it right. It should be number 1. Very touching with flawless acting. Oscar winning performances. And best of all an incredible script.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by PapaFejiro: 4:52am On Nov 16, 2014
severee:
grin ah ah op all these films wey you mention na comedy na lol person mention 3 idiots, make I give you confirmed sad (the word "touching" is an understatement)movies
-the pianist
-house of sand and fog
-The reader
- seven pound
- combat shock
- dancer in the dark
grin ENJOY!!!
After the promise, I will also add to that Rocky

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Badassniggga(m): 5:08am On Nov 16, 2014
This list is sooo incomplete without india's "nagin"
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Appswheel(m): 5:13am On Nov 16, 2014
great job op. I have only seen Titanic.........i rarely watch movies. max of 3 in a year. i prefer to read or write than watch. Alot of effort must have bn put to compile n post this list. Welldone
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by sultaan(m): 5:19am On Nov 16, 2014
How about[b] Life Is Beautiful[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Seekeroftruth: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Action films are not really touchy for me, because am already anticipating death and bloods to flow.
watch: MEN OF HONOUR, ND PEARL HABOUR, A CRY 4 HELP by nkiru sylvanus.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Saheed9: 5:34am On Nov 16, 2014
Where can I download this films

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by DRealGeesam(m): 5:39am On Nov 16, 2014
chidimmaaa:
You missed 1) blind side. 2)the fault in our stars. 3)frozen. 4)sweet november. 5) I am legend. 6) remember me. 7) a walk to remember. cool yi san. 9) enough. 10) christ in me

Now we are talking. But frozen and blind side aint that touching.

For me
1.The fault in our Stars
2. Million dollar Baby
3.Flowers of war

you need to watch million dollar baby. That is the only movie that has ever made me cry and had the same effect on all i play it to. Very good story too.

I have watched all the movies the OP listed NONE is as touching as the three i just listed

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mcdokwe(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=LETTERS TO GOD[/quote]
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by vicchi12(f): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2014
Last of the Mohicans
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mancheeutd(m): 5:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Op it depend on your choice as for me the MOST touching will be
1. MOTHER INDIA
2. THE BURNING TRAIN
3. TOFAN
4. KAL HO NA HO
5. TITANIC
6. THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS
7.BRAVE HEART
8. LADDER 24 OR CITY OF ANGELS
9. GLADIATOR
10. THE RISE AND FALL OF IDI AMINd

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by DRealGeesam(m): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2014
faqman:
What of the award winning movie 12 years a slave
it is a true life story though
Good one, not all those ghajini.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by kamez(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2014
'Sometimes in April'. na die..... Saw the movie for the first time with my elder sis.. She was just crying like a baby, I had to walk away wen it became obvious that I was about to join her...

'Like stars on earth'. is also quite touching, that smallie boy made me laugh and cry .. bollywood sabi combine humour and cry cry..

Nothing. Too emotional about 'back hawk down', or black diamond.. But ' savin private ryan ' is quite bloody.

Finally, remove lord of the rings completely from this ur list abeg..

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by NDprudent(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Zikamax:
Some of my lists are:
1. Handful of tears
2. Endless love
3. Her mother's daughter
4. Stairway to heaven
5. Broken vow
6. My eternal
7. Only you
8. Destined hearts
9. Glamorosa
10. Mara Clara
11. The poor heiress
12. More than love
13. Magkaribal (the rivals)
14. Stolen moment
15. Timeless
16. Sa piling month (here with me)
17. The two of us
18. It might be you
19. Pangako sa 'yo (the promise)
20. Be careful with my heart
21. Daram Viah
22. City of angels
And many india movies grin enjoy

I already concluded that ure female b4 looking @ ur name and sex......una choice of movies shaa!!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by falansa: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2014
I've only watched 4 out of all this... searching for d rest
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by DRealGeesam(m): 5:55am On Nov 16, 2014
AlphaLycan:

Oya coman take this cookie...for ur head is dia. That's the best movie I've seen this year. Gus and hazel..and isaac lol.
As in the movie is the dough
"The fault in our stars"!!!
I am so surprised, people are listing ghagini, i guess people have seen a lot of good movies.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by skyface00(m): 5:57am On Nov 16, 2014
OP u need 2 watch BLACK maybe u might add it 2 1st list, d only film dat make me cry

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 16, 2014
1.KAL HO NA HO
2.TITANIC
3.MY NAME IS KHAN
4.LIKE STARS ON EARTH(TAR ZAMEEN PAR)
5.KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI.
6.PAA
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by DRealGeesam(m): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2014
iamord:
Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage
Counselor

The shawshank redemption

12 years a slave

John Q

I spit on your grave

This movies really touched me..
I almost. Wept
Seems u watch a lot of meaningful movies.
Great list there.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 16, 2014
NDprudent:

I already concluded that ure female b4 looking @ ur name and sex......una choice of movies shaa!!
embarassed NDprudent what have I don to you now, y don't you like my lists? So you hate me this much? And now you wanna make me cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Wisegeek01(m): 6:06am On Nov 16, 2014
Ermm. .. Maybe just the first two tho, the rest aint so touching dat much tho*

Ok let me just be frank the list is crap"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.