Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? (7159 Views)

Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by valmunich(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2014
1,3,6 n 8 sad
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2014
#YAWNS¿

1 Like

Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by merit12(f): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2014

Kisses to this op,you try small

black boys and planning lines

I have got you
#watching everysign from today.
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
which of these actions have you noticed ?

Oyaa say d truth and shame the devil grin
5,6&7 are so on point
some guys sha....
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by naijaboiy: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2014
Chai...

Number 4,,6 and 8 no pass me by grin

I guilty of those ones die cheesy
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2014
merit12:

Kisses to this op,you try small

black boys and planning lines

I have got you
#watching everysign from today.
ooooya gimme a can of vaseline wink

1 Like

Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2014
Rozzay ooooya which of these actions you don notice ?
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by merit12(f): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
ooooya gimme a can of vaseline wink
take oro-ro,na sure pass.vaseline quick dey finish.
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm here man...

Lemme read through
so which one you they guilty of
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by cupidhero(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
ahn ahn !! all this epistle just to get underskirt grin
That was wayback bro. Things are different now,i barely go after girls and when i do i usually let em know what could be theirs if they become cupidheroine
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by franugo(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2014
merit12:

na white oro-ro abi na d red one?? Me sef wan learngrin
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2014
merit12:
hehehehehehe.. Bad girl

** stops quoting her b4 she corrupts me ** tongue
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by cupidhero(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2014
samflexxy:
all this just to have sex

Smh.
sam! expose yourself or? your own pass my own o. i go tell them o.
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by merit12(f): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2014
franugo:

na white oro-ro abi na d red one?? Me sef wan learngrin
are you black?
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2014
samflexxy:
so which one you they guilty of
4,,6 and 8 grin
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by merit12(f): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehe.. Bad girl

** stops quoting her b4 she corrupts me ** tongue
are you black?
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by naijaboiy: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2014
merit12:
are you black?
what's with this question you always ask
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by franugo(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2014
naijaboiy:
Chai...

Number 4,,6 and 8 no pass me by grin

I guilty of those ones die cheesy

shockedshockedshockedshocked if fine boy like u dey guilty of all these ones, wetin u want make ugly guys like us do_;D_grin

just kidding.cheesy. U still get the same problems now?
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just thinking wats the use of having a gal in your house both of you alone, 'in naija' when you guys won't get to dat stage'
Na kweshion I ask oooo. Ehen!
Oga CM tosyn weldone!
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by FLAWLES(f): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2014
adepiero:
Why would I play a movie for a girl, my house be like cinema?

If she must watch a movie then it has to be spartakus grin
heheh,that won't turn me oN
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by marieolae(f): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

what's with this question you always ask
I swear,, it just makes everything look sumhow lmao. She will write one long sensible writeup,, at d end of d day she will ask if d op is black? Lol nl nd its characters shaa tongue
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by franugo(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2014
merit12:
are you black?

ermmm...*which kain question be dis one again na*
yes....

...i guess?
Are u white??
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by FLAWLES(f): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2014
chibwike:
Guilty of number 8....girls sha...i dont knw what God put into them......
heheheheh
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by franugo(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2014
FLAWLES:

WHOT!!! Blood, gore n hot sweaty sex won't turn u on

...U must be abnormal thengrin
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by franugo(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2014
FLAWLES:

p.s: what wud turn u on then? Phillipine films
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2014
franugo:

a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do man. Not all gals are as cheap as...... lipsrsealed
lols complete am grin
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Marieolae, kachisbarbie and MizMyColi, which of this actions una don notice tongue

Make una no lie ooooo grin
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

4,,6 and 8 grin
lols I thought as much grin
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by franugo(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2014
samflexxy:
lols complete am grin

lol bro, e dey complete na oga_grin

*na my mouth he wan 4rm hear say jesus no go cum?*
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by FLAWLES(f): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2014
franugo:

p.s: what wud turn u on then? Phillipine films
TOM&JERRY
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2014
None..I jes know the right move tha is suitable likewise the right place to touch and 'vaava- voom' the next sound you hear is a grinding machine.
Re: With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? by naijaboiy: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2014
franugo:

shockedshockedshockedshocked if fine boy like u dey guilty of all these ones, wetin u want make ugly guys like us do_;D_grin

just kidding.cheesy. U still get the same problems now?
hahahahaha..... grin

Guy boy na boy o...whether fine or ugly.

I dey experience am wella,,no be every time e dey come easy cheesy

Some girls dey always wan make am look like jamb angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks / Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . / See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.