Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. (888 Views)

After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone / No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by seniormallam(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
this is currently happening to a close pal of mine, the question is, how come we allowed the whiteman culture to now take over our own way of life? from the name whitewedding its obvious its a whiteman's culture. well, i told my friend to just bear since the lady refused to understand that by the payment of dowry shes married.
Re: Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by Uchexxy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
didn't know ppl still married without sex.... what if they are not sexually compatible? ppl dey try sha..........well your friend should just look for money and fulfil all righteousness. I pity him though
Re: Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by lawbabs: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by dBard: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
I guess it boils down to personal understanding.
Traditional wedding, that peeps these days tend to look down on, is the True wedding. That n d court wedding is wat makes d person married in d eyes of all.
Church wedding is ,though necessary f Christians, moreor less a cceremony to fulfill 'all righteousness'.

On d issue of sex, traditional rites bin done,so they're married. If dey both decide to wait...fine, BUT ,It Is NOT a Sin!

Personal note tho, I tink or friend should wait..just t please her.
Afterall, it'll be dre f u f as long as u so desire.

P.s;hope dis ain't a sign of sexual hang ups
Re: Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by iceberylin(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
patient dog eats the fatter bone ni
Re: Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
dBard:
I guess it boils down to personal understanding.
Traditional wedding, that peeps these days tend to look down on, is the True wedding. That n d court wedding is wat makes d person married in d eyes of all.
Church wedding is ,though necessary f Christians, moreor less a cceremony to fulfill 'all righteousness'.

On d issue of sex, traditional rites bin done,so they're married. If dey both decide to wait...fine, BUT ,It Is NOT a Sin!

Personal note tho, I tink or friend should wait..just t please her.
Afterall, it'll be dre f u f as long as u so desire.
P.s;hope dis ain't a sign of sexual hang ups
You are wrong
I for one will love to have my traditional wedding 1st before the white wedding..
If i don't shake waist and carry the cup of wine around.. Then i havent even started
And the church wedding is also necessary.. Very.. And not to prove any righteousness
If we claim we are christians.. I see nothing wrong with doing the necessary things that makes us one
Re: Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by Oahray: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
A good preview of what is to come after marriage. He should learn endurance o, he'd need it like very often grin

He should just finish what he started na. People just like to complicate things for themselves.
Re: Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by nationwide1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
That is first class ignorance and inferiority complex. Marriage is sealed and recognized in heaven and on earth the moment you pay what the parents demand as dowry. Anything further means celebration with friends and family. How many people did white wedding in the Bible? But there are many portions of the Bible which tell us of how parents collected dowry and gave out their children for marriage. Then why didn't your friend do the white wedding and forgot about traditional one? Truly, knowledge is power.
Re: Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by faithugo64(f): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
your friend should take her to the altar,they need to be married according to their faith,btw what is the rush all about since he is going to have her till death
Re: Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Some women sha.. If she's not a virgin after doing all these............ Who said thunder doesn't strike people?
Re: Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. by dBard: 12:22am On Nov 08, 2014
folly65:

You are wrong
I for one will love to have my traditional wedding 1st before the white wedding..
If i don't shake waist and carry the cup of wine around.. Then i havent even started
And the church wedding is also necessary.. Very.. And not to prove any righteousness
If we claim we are christians.. I see nothing wrong with doing the necessary things that makes us one

Read d post again n Stop quoting me wrongly.

(1) (Reply)

Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! / Nigerian Men Why? / Girls, What's Your Top 5 Worst Gifts To Receive From Your Man For Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.